U2 continuing to satisfy

I like the pic with the branch coming through the deck slats. I swear it looks like it would try and grab something as it walked bye.
“Where’s the cat, honey?”

Man i've tried and tried to keep them tucked back. It won't be two hours later and there they are back peeping through.
Resized_20200906_070154_8653.jpeg
I'm not sure where the cat went. :sneaky: here kitty kitty

Where mine are at in flowering stage.
Looking good S&G, about the same as mine. All I smell is sweetness, no skunk, no piss, nothing harsh.
Resized_20200906_081442_1348.jpeg

Love hummingbirds. Feed them too! Damn, slabsofdank, those plants look every inch of 12 feet!

They are in migration right mode now and fighting over the feeders. If I stand there too long they will even give me a fly by so close I can feel the air on my face and feel them brush against my hair.
Resized_20200906_070300_8561.jpeg
Resized_20200906_070303_1406.jpeg

It was a very foggy morning and saw lots of webs. It's been about a week of rain lately so I sprayed them with neem again this morning.
Resized_20200906_070118_818.jpeg
Resized_20200906_070024_50.jpeg
I've seen small spiders so hoping that's not spider mites. Oh well, move along.

Time to start the bt treatments. The bug light is covered in moths every morning.

Live and learn. I f'n hate bud worms.

Hello slabsofdank!

"They are in migration right mode now " - Around here they will be gone in about a week. Won't see them again until the last week of April/First week of May. They are a sign of when our best weather is coming and leaving!

" so I sprayed them with neem" - Is it ok to spay flowers with neem? Newbie here trying to learn.

"Time to start the bt treatments." - what is bt treatments?

" I f'n hate bud worms. " - With a passion!

Let's hope it is not spider mites!

Longball

"Man i've tried and tried to keep them tucked back. It won't be two hours later and there they are back peeping through."

Resized_20200906_070154_8653.jpeg

One of those things grabs your leg a night - there won't even be a bone left by morning! Do you love your wife(hoping you can take a joke!)?

Longball

Looks like a beautiful morning over there brah! I love the fog and the hummingbirds, they are spiritual allies of mine. I remember one morning, I had to bring the feeders indoors to defrost them. It was cold with snow on the ground. By the time I opened the door to hang the feeder back up, they were in the house trying to get at the feeder- they were that desperate. They are very territorial and so I now have 2 feeders. The deer too. You are blessed to have nature around you. Lastly, those branches peeking through, if they end up smelling like piss, it might not be the plant lol.

Aloha
Mu

BTW, if you plant in the same place every year make sure to give the ground a good dousing of neem as dem worms often come from there, hatching from last season. Finish with a sprinkling of diatomaceous earth. Some Tanglefoot on your stem base can also be helpful.

🤙
Mu

"Finish with a sprinkling of diatomaceous earth." 🤙Mu

This seems to work wonders keeping things from walking across the soil to your plant!

Longball

what is bt treatments?

I have no problem using neem on flowering plants I just avoid directly spraying the buds and concentrate on the undersides of the foliage. Don't use in direct sun.

If you hate budworms look into Bt caterpillar spraying every 10 to 14 days. I spray late in the evening so it has all night to work. Sunshine deteriorates the bacteria quickly.
1599407406754.jpeg

3, 2, 1, bye bye...

bye bye

OMG!!! You need to be spraying Bt bro. Those are some massive pooping machines. It's not their eating everything from the buds within, which is bad enough, it's the feces that molds later.

On a brighter note, I made out like the lone ranger on some auctions over the weedend. I don't buy often, but when I do I try to stock up.

Pink Floyd
Early Haze
Spice
N.H.S
NL5 x Haze
Walkabout
Angel's Breath
Shark Shock
The Cure

I tried to get some more Medicine man, but someone else is grabbing it up. :eek: hey hey now....

;)

Ha, pics from several years ago. Never had them before til I grew Black Widow outdoors. Bt and neem oil for sure combined with polyculture; next to the lavender and oregano.

🤙
Mu

It's a Mr. Nice morning here. Waking and baking with some of U2 #4. She was the most leafy one of them so I didn't get into her jars until later. Now she's one of my favorites in the morning. So smooth and smells like dried apricots.
Resized_20200909_070310_717[1].jpeg

I don't know if I've ever mentioned these two transplants from the shaded side of the house. The were about 3 ft tall when I went to try to dig around the rootball and lift them into a wheelbarrow. Needless to say, the dry soil just fell off the roots and all I had was a couple of bare root transplants. I put one back into the ground over by the big girls and the smallest went into a 30 gal tub. So yes, longball, I can grow runts too.
Resized_20200909_073043_4958[1].jpeg
Resized_20200909_073019_3132[1].jpeg

Back