Two Nevs and One ASH

The Flea

Welcome,
I have two nevs skunk and an ASH I would like to share with you.
400W HPS
Organic Soil
Fed worm castings in veg and a little guano and canna flores (organic).
Vegged for 2 weeks ish
Flowering day 36.

Sorry about shitty pics by the way.
First up is a Nevs Skunk which has a hazy growth pattern and long thin bud structure but currently lacks any real resin or aroma. I'm hoping that will change as we progress.

Attachments

Last edited:

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi Flea

like what I am seeing with all 3 plants. Pretty small sample but looks like you got something worth your while in all 3 . Will be watching and waiting to hear about the products effects ...keep up the great work...plants look healthy and happy all the best sb

The Flea

Cheers Shanti,
I'm hopeful that I may have struck gold with the Nevs Sk - the mango one in particular looks to be very special. I'll re-veg the keeper(s) all being well and really dial them in.
Keep it green,
The Flea

The Flea

A quick update.
BOTH Nevs Skunk have produced the odd male flower and I've already found a few seeds in the crop. I'm gutted. All conditions are perfect and the ASH is fine. My only thought is that as the male flowers were low down on the plants they have been caused by a lack of light in these areas.
Keep it green,
The Flea.

Last edited:

The Flea

As reported above I have had issues with one or two male flowers on the lowest part of the main stem which has lead to a few seeds here and there. However almost all the buds are fine and are coming along nicely. All the plants are in need of a water which I did straight after shooting the pics.
Enjoy!

Here is NSk 1. She is the hazier of the two and has started putting out her first resin over the last week. Her smell is haze with a touch of sweetness/citrus. I have high hopes for her.

Attachments

The Flea

And the ASH. What can I say. She is stunning to look at and has one of the densest colas I've ever seen. The smell is fruity, skunky, rotten fleshy and baby 'vomitty'. Not the easiest to describe but definitely nice. I'm hoping she will be finishing in the next couple of weeks.
Enjoy,
The Flea.

Attachments

Betterhaff

Nice plants Flea. It looks like you lollipopped the ASH, that plant looks like it would be good for a SOG. What size pots are those in?

The Flea

@MarijuanaPiranha - both the Nevs and the ASH are superb. The ASH is an afghan pheno but the haze is subtly there as well. The Nevs are tamed haze plants with all the traits you would want in a sativa. I can't wait to sample them.
@betterhaff - she volunteered as a pole plant so I left her to it. She will be a perfect SOG plant with good yields. They are all in 8.5 litre pots (2 gallon). I;m thinking she'll go 11 weeks.
Keep it green,
TF.

Last edited:

farmergiles

Nice work. They look awesome.

I'm liking the look of your ASH plant, she expresses the afghan side beautifully. I love afghanis.

Thanks for posting up pics :).

The Flea

Nice work. They look awesome.

I'm liking the look of your ASH plant, she expresses the afghan side beautifully. I love afghanis.

Thanks for posting up pics :).
No worries mate, glad you like them.
The ASH is definitely an Afghan pheno and she has an incredibly dank smell. I'm a sativa fan but always appreciate variation and an indica buzz has its place too.
Keep it green,
TF.