Two beans and a bucket.

acrid

After planting 2 Widow AC with nothing fancier then a bucket, some AB nutes and my nose;
I've come to the conclusion that it can be done! ..and with minimal investment. Good bud still exists!

Quality seed as found @MNS is paramount to a solid foundation.

Two distinct phenos were apparent after only 4 days, my keeper is very dark and smelled like onions,
garlic with papaya undertone. Vigorous with about 2x stretch, tight stacking and hard right out of the gate.
When doing my selection I had approx. 6 strains going and put some LST to them to determine which
best suits my needs/environment. This WACO exceeded all of my expectations. Robust & Resistant and Resilient.

At day 39 (5.5 weeks) the room smells like musky grape and some type of incense. No carbon filter needed though.
waco39.jpg

A huge thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone that makes it all happen.

After planting 2 Widow AC with nothing fancier then a bucket, some AB nutes and my nose;
I've come to the conclusion that it can be done! ..and with minimal investment. Good bud still exists!

Two distinct phenos were apparent after only 4 days, my keeper is very dark and smelled like onions,
garlic with papaya undertone. Vigorous with about 2x stretch, tight stacking and hard right out of the gate.
When doing my selection I had approx. 6 strains going and put some LST to them to determine which
best suits my needs/environment. This WACO exceeded all of my expectations. Robust & Resistant and Resilient.

At day 39 (5.5 weeks) the room smells like musky grape and some type of incense. No carbon filter needed though.
View attachment 48623

@acrid wow they are sounding delicious and already looking like candy. I had been reading this grow about the waco, http://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/widow-ac.11415/ and am looking to see how they turn out for you. Thanks for sharing them with us. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet ladies.

View attachment 48623

Nice!
Looking tastey.... interested to see this finish
Great job✌️

At 6.5 weeks I've started to add some carbs and sugars and cut down the nutes by 1/3.
They responded immediately. Distinct smell of grape bubblegum coming off them.
Small tight calyxes seem to be piling onto each other.
So pleased, I'm inspired to let Dr Suzuki go to town..

Beautiful. What are the smells like?

The smell on this one seems to change a lot. Went from grape candy to a more chemical scent.
The smoke smells like some brick weed I used to get, not the mexican or jamaican brick though.
It's a thick and heavy smoke that tends to linger. Fragrant, not offensive.

What's got me scratching my head is the fact that the clone pictured doesn't smell anything like
the mother which has been pollinated. It leads me to question, does pollination change the
scent/flavor ..and even effect? and if so does that vary depending on the paternal donor..
Or is it just the timing?

The fully seeded mother will be cut down in a few hours, after extended darkness and cooler temps.
Was pleasantly surprised this morning to check on it and get hit with a strong and distinct ammonia
cat piss smell coming off of it.

Back