Two Angels

wonkadonk

Here are two Angel Heart phenos, selected by sensi13. I've kept the same numbers he had on them. You can read more about them in "the tastiest nine weeker" thread.

They went into the hempy buckets about two weeks ago.

Angel Heart 7
DSCN1206.JPG

DSCN1207.JPG

DSCN1209.JPG

Angel Heart 3
DSCN1204.JPG

DSCN1205.JPG

DSCN1210.JPG

I'm gonna let them get a little bigger before flowering.

Cheers :)

Hi wonkadonk,good to see you doing a thread mate,
the internodal spacing of your sensi's #7 cut looks
very familiar to mine a lot like my 2, the #3 looks a
lot tighter,i'll look out for your updates give us plenty

cheers...ps.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how they come out, I can already smell the unique incensey aroma of the #7 pheno when I open the tent, she is very vigorous. In the last couple days she has shot up aggressively. I will probably top her again before flower. When the roots hit the res in these hempy buckets some plants really kick into overdrive.

Hey Wonka,

First of all very cool to see you post a grow man! Going on 1 year with my tents from whole rooms has been good experience. Once you get them humming just right anyways LOL.

I've gotta say the prowness and color of your plant show your skill. Nicely done.

Can I get a tour of the tent? LOL

Also I have somehow overlooked this variety??? Nice choice and selection sensi!

Looking forward to the show wonka!

IBF

Last edited:
Hey Wonkadonk!
Nice to see those two gals in Hempy buckets...I can't wait to see how they turn out! I hope you've got a lot of rope to contain that #7 beast!!!

I've got lots of twisty ties at the ready. In my other tent I've got a freaking monster of a Casey Jones, she's getting way too big :) I usually get by with my tomato cages and twisty ties, but I'm thinking of putting wire screen or something in the top of the tents to provide additional points to attach support ties.

Hey Wonka,

First of all very cool to see you post a grow man! Going on 1 year with my tents from whole rooms has been good experience. Once you get them humming just right anyways LOL.

I've gotta say the prowness and color of your plant show your skill. Nicely done.

Can I get a tour of the tent? LOL

Thanks, I try to keep my ladies happy :)

I'm still dialing in the tents myself. I've only been using them about a year also. Trying all sorts of varieties has made it a little more trouble, but I'm real happy with the tents overall.

Sure, I'll take a few more pics soon. The Angel Heart's tent mates are a Diamond Head I'm trying for the first time, and my current fave, a really dank Blue Cheese pheno.

Angel Heart 7 Incense pheno. I snipped the top two shoots a couple days ago. I've been rotating her trying to keep the shoots even. She's showing some impressive hybrid vigor, hopefully that will translate to vigorous flowering :)

DSCN1300.JPG

DSCN13011.JPG

DSCN1302.JPG

Angel Heart 3 Much closer nodes on this lady.
DSCN1305.JPG

DSCN1307.JPG

DSCN13081.JPG

They just got switched to 12/12. I can already smell the incense on the #7

Everything is looking beautiful man, what's the tall plant in the back left of the second tent? Just curious...

That is a Casey Jones, she is a monster, omg. I had to get rid of the hood and go with a bare bulb to accommodate her, lucky it's not summer :rolleyes:.

Here's a couple pics of her, she's still going.
DSCN1375.JPG

DSCN13761.JPG

Man, I cannot wait to see that giant #7...I've only grown them to about 16" before the flip...I wonder how big that things gonna get?:eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, I'm starting to get slightly concerned, but I think it'll work out OK. She's got about 9 tops right now. I think she's slowing upward growth. More pics soon.

I'm thinking she may be a good tent partner with the Casey Jones? They both have similar stretch / bushiness and probably finish about the same time. Flowered a little sooner of course :cool:

The Angel Hearts are at 25 days, you wouldn't know they were sisters looking at them.
The AH3 is on a milk crate and she's still three feet shorter than her sister.
She has nice, close nodes. I have had to remove a lot of leaf from her inner canopy.
It's sad to watch her go down

The AH7 is a big hazy lady for sure. She's a little too big for the tent.
I will be switching to a bare vert bulb soon to make sure she gets the light she needs.

I noticed the tips closest to the light are not looking quite as good as the tips a little farther away.
This is something Sensi13 mentioned about the AH7 hazy pheno. She doesn't seem to like being too close to the light.
I'm pretty sure this is not a heat issue.

The AH7 has extreme hybrid vigor, she is drinking much more than any of the other plants in the tent.
I Wish I could have induced flowering a little sooner, but the other ladies needed a little more veg time.

Last edited:
Wow wonkadonk nice plants man,i know you and sensi said she was big but i did'nt expect that,good pics for comparison aswell,thanks man

cheers...ps.

looking nice wonkadonk :)
looking forward to seeing how these two pheno's compare to my angel keepers
peace skunkd0c

Last edited:
Hey Wonkadonk!
I was wondering how these were doing for you? I guess quite well, hahaha...man, I've never grown her that big! I wasn't jokin' about the stretch on that girl...

Yeah, she's a hazy one for sure. I'll do what I can lol

BT56 Old Skool :)

Last edited:
Here's the Angel Heart 7 at 52 days

She's one tough plant. The cut of her I have in survival mode in a cold closet under an old standard 2 bulb fluorescent is very hardy.
By comparison my Casey Jones cut is barely surviving the low light and cold of the torture chamber :cool:

Last edited:
Here's the Angel Heart 3 at 52 days
These were taken about 5 days ago. She's has puffed up nicely since then.

Last edited:
By comparison my Casey Jones cut is barely surviving the low light and cold of the torture chamber

After thinking about this I realized I needed to give the Casey some love. So I potted her up a size, and she's getting a dose of halide to harden her up a little. ;)

Hey sensi, I missed your previous post. I have been meaning to do some harvest photos. I took the #3 a couple weeks ago. The #7 will be pulled tonight or tomorrow night. She looks incredible, can't wait to try her.

I'll get some photos up soon

Angel Heart 3

Here's Angel Heart 3 Shortly before chop

Last edited:
Back