topping

jokidd

should i top this plant again ive topped it twice before its blue dream clone 75%sativa. how close to flowering can i top? it will flower mid to late august thats in about 6-8 weeks from now

Attachments

• DSCN1697.jpg
    DSCN1697.jpg
    865 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN1699.jpg
    DSCN1699.jpg
    932.6 KB · Views: 34
should i top this plant again ive topped it twice before its blue dream clone 75%sativa. how close to flowering can i top? it will flower mid to late august thats in about 6-8 weeks from now

It looks like it is in a somewhat reveg state and that are a lot of branches already, I'd leave it growing untopped.

Just keep in mind, the more you top her, the more bud you get, but they get smaller with each pinch. Pretty & healthy looking. She should do you justice come harvest. Read good things about blue dream. Yeah, she's nice & branchy. I'd let her go as is. I think you'll be happy. :)

Is that girl getting a full days sun or is she in the shade? How long has she been outside?

yes it is in the full day Sun no shade. its been out for about 4 weeks since I transplanted them into the ground. I got a late start because the seeeds were lost in the mail.

Back