Topping the master?

newhoppyguy

Topping the master. 1st Mns grow

I have been looking through the treads on here and see that kaze grows a single cola and hope any of the experts can help me out by letting me know if i were to top it would it really do any good? i am looking to get all i can out of it just not sure if topping or LST would be the way to go? from the looks of it with no side branches LST would not help but i am fairly new to the game so what do i know lol

Anyway any and all help would be appreciated

Hoppy growing

Last edited:
i had a master kaze that , when topped once, grew into 3-5 colas

depends on the girl you have and how much veg time

Nice tool!! thank you, i hope to have a good 2-3 months outdoors of veg should be plenty :) nice to know that it responds well to topping :)

The master is in the house!!

I have recieved 1st order from Mns!! Master kaze and walkabout! Just a little excited.lol this will be my first legit grow. The plan is to veg them inside till the weather allows then harden them off to plant into amended soil in the ground.

I couldnt help myself i had to start soaking a few. Dropped 2 kaze and 6 WA into a plain water soak for 24 hours. 10 hours in and i have 4 tails already! Both Kaze and 2 WA. Kudo's to Shanti on the awesome work!

I hope to have more updates soon and any input or tips all you can provide would be awesome! Thanks everyone for checking this out and any help

I have been looking through the treads on here and see that kaze grows a single cola and hope any of the experts can help me out by letting me know if i were to top it would it really do any good? i am looking to get all i can out of it just not sure if topping or LST would be the way to go? from the looks of it with no side branches LST would not help but i am fairly new to the game so what do i know lol

Anyway any and all help would be appreciated

Hoppy growing

Hi Hoppy;
I grew the MK and compared topped vs. non-topped cuts from my selected pheno and no, I didn't see an advantage. Yield was nearly identical between the plants, but the untopped had larger, better quality flowers. Outdoor growing may be different, these were inside/under the lights.
best,
br

I've got two topped and LSTed master kazes going over in the indoor section. Can't comment vs untopped but these girls are quite happy to top and/or LST.

Back