This Greenhouse Paneling Work for Cannabis?

Faces like that were made for kissing! Is the one with a 'black eye' female? Hard not to spoil them! I had a pet rooster once who thought the only place to roost was my shoulder! EVERYTHING here gets spoiled, unless of course if its human. Then it has to work to earn its keep! :D

Cat-

Yes the smaller one with the brindle patch over her eye is my female. She's a prissy bitch pain in my ass. This male is the best dog I've ever owned. Intelligent, exceptionally powerful, athletic, loves kids, neutral with friendly strangers but will tear an animal or persons face off If they get aggressive towards me, and he has flawless conformation. Not to mention he just simply my best friend. A true all American Bulldog!

I keep him under close supervision and he's not the kind of dog you can take on a play date to the dog park. He's got a hair trigger and there's always some other dog that wants to test him. It's never gone well for the other dogs so I just stopped going. Doesn't matter who's fault it is, you're ALWAYS the bad guy if you brought the bulldog.

My female is much more easy going and tolerant in that regard. She doesn't take shit either but she has a much longer fuse than my male. He's like a big buttered baby in my hands though. I can take a bone from his mouth with my teeth and all he'll do is wag his tail and lick my face.

He won 3rd place at the personal protection tournament in 2012 in Miami, FL . That was against 7 or 8 other experienced dog/handler teams. It's just a hobby for me really. He took second place in confirmation out of 20 some dogs. Should have took first but they deducted points cause he has a docked tail which violates the breed standard. That's bullshit though, this is a working breed. Function should come first and he was more powerful than any of the fat pigs that were out there that day. Oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 4
One of his puppies. Wish I would have kept this one. He grew into a really impressive dog and the owner had him neutered. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 4
I used to be assistant handler to Bobby B Barlow, one the top all breed handlers in the US (AKC) back in the day. Conformation showing, but I did some obedience on the side. The look in a dogs eye say A LOT! Your guys eyes says he'd make buddies with the right person, right attitude & right tone of voice. He has a lot of love in him, but he's a no nonsense kind of guy. Your girl looks like she'd be a sucker for a hug. I have a Jack 'ass' Russell's terrier. He was a hard headed puppy forever! He's 8 & has just started to mellow out. He was so bad, at 6 months old, I was his 6th home. He was a people hater when I got him. Now he has seperation anxiety & freaks if I even leave the room without him. I really don't think he was treated well by his first people, & the behavior problems resulting from that, well, the following people just didn't know how to handle him. Now he's overly friendly & tries to make friends with everybody. Smart & obedient too.
- You're lucky to have American Bulldogs, English Bulldogs have some complicated health problems. The American BDs are some pretty sturdy stock. :)

Neutered! Did they even give him a chance to mature first & see his quality? That sucks! Agression is the only exceptable reason IMO to neuter a pure breed before accessing his quality. But on the other hand, I've seen many people who should not breed & I'd neuter in a heart beat! I expect better behavior from people, but rarely see it! LOL! :)

Thanks. There's a lot of junk out there. One has to be careful. You have to know where to look and I spent years turning over rocks and making connections. You're pretty spot on about their characters. Yes if you've spent enough time around dogs you learn that you can tell a lot about the dog by the look in their eyes. My male is the kind of dog who will do things to test you like shove his weight into you, hump you, put his paws on your shoulders to get eye level with you. Depending on how you react to that usually determines which way things are gonna go. My female is a wiggle worm with strangers. You could pull up, open your car door, and she'd jump right in, licking your face as you drove away with her. lol

They neutered him at about a year I think. And even without the testosterone he still grew into a Mack truck! I should show my female some more love.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    773.4 KB · Views: 3
I keep him under close supervision and he's not the kind of dog you can take on a play date to the dog park. He's got a hair trigger and there's always some other dog that wants to test him. It's never gone well for the other dogs so I just stopped going. Doesn't matter who's fault it is, you're ALWAYS the bad guy if you brought the bulldog

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL american bulldogs. I'm glad you KNOW what he's capable of and don't take him to the dog park (though it makes me sad for him).

Back