The Stones

oops, i lied.
that one was a stones #1, not 3.

stones #1 looks like it will be longer flowering, it has plenty of white hairs. maybe another month or more to go.

stones 3,4,and 5 all seem to have a few hairs changing, maybe another 2-3 weeks for them.

i didnt have a stones 2 to put in there at the same time, but there is one going now. its starting to bud but its about a month behind.

so far that #1 has the sweetest hazy smell out of the five. i think the rest have more MK and Skunk influence.

i will go through and get a good shot of each test clone, then thats it for them and it will be only pics of the big girls, which are looking good.

i thought i might as well put these up,
i already put them in another thread.

this is stones #3

12-15-11weedpics055.jpg

12-15-11weedpics056.jpg

i have come to the decision that #3 is the best so far, barring the later flowering #1 from sneaking up and taking that spot.

i have culled #2 and #4 so far.

yeah, i was thinking it looks pretty good.
initial smoke tests have not been as positive.
i think this one has lots of skunk in it, not the flavor im looking for.
looks like a good yeilder though, good resin, must be fairly potent.

Ive been noticing #5 actually has a hint of citrus haze sweet smell.
interesting with the structure it has, i was thinking it was a mk pheno.
and it is pretty resiny too.

started flowering 11-15
maybe cut some on 2-1

i cant put them on plain water until some g13 get cut and the stones will take their place. 63 days is the plan for the g13 so the stones will start getting plain water then if they look like they are ready for it. so the earliest stones will be given 77 days. i know #1 can go longer, at least 90. its hanging in there with the nevilles haze.

Last edited:
wow, its almost been a month since i last stopped by, time flies...

stones #3 and #5 will get the chop on the 4th. i think that will be 81 days for them.

stones #2 and #4 will start their 2 week flush on the 4th, get cut on the 18th. 95 days

stones #1 im not quite sure yet, maybe start flushing on the 9th, cut on the 23rd, for 101 days.

1-30-12weedpics028.jpg

1-30-12weedpics046.jpg

1-30-12weedpics053.jpg

1-30-12weedpics056.jpg

1-30-12weedpics081.jpg

1-30-12weedpics071.jpg

1-30-12weedpics043.jpg

1-30-12weedpics040.jpg

Unlike the Stones I reckon Jack Hairy will get plenty of satisfaction. Evidently you can always get what you want if you have good seed and select accordingly
:)

funny you say that,

i didnt know what really to expect fro this strain, i didnt really know what i wanted.

im sure i havent seen the best yet, but now i at least have a feeling for the strain.
theres Masterkush
theres skunk
theres Haze AC

so i think youll just end up with plants that lean towards one of the main varieties, and a few that are mixes of them. i guess it shouldve been more obvious but you never know. i need to see more of the "hybrids" out of this strain, im sure thats where its at.

too bad i got rid of #2 and #4 so soon, they look like great yeilders and are more of a mix of the strains. i think the others i selected are more like the individual parents used, with little hints mixed in.

Hey Jack,
I have been thinking about the value of strains like this and something occured to me: Shanti had to do a selection from F1's of some of MNS most popular strains to combine them with the AC pollen and make Rock-N-Rollers.
That means your shortest flowering strains with MKxSk will usually be closest to the original MKxSk F1 pheno selected by Shanti. Wish he would show us a pic of his mother plant ;-)

On The Doors, you get Shanti's selection of an NL5xHaze(C) (combined with the AC.)

The potential to find something special in this narrowed maternal genetic line
is very very good, completely outside influence of the AC dad.

Is anyone with me on that or do I need to smoke some MKxSk?

I am going to smoke something now just to be sure.

Last edited:
exactly, great way to put it cptn.
there may be some intereting new plant that comes about, and its superior because its a hybrid, but theres plenty of chance to search through plants that are more like the basic plants put in. the plants shanti selected to use.
this is why one of the first strains i bought was Angels Breath.
Figured might as well see a plant with the best mango haze as a mom.
shanti should know mango haze better than anyone and i bet he used the best for the mother of AB.
i did get mango haze too ;)

You say that the plants look like the distinctive parents and dont seem to have a lot of "blended" phenos. But when I look at those pics I see equal amounts haze and kush in the "giant indica" kush bud structure with the beaded calyxys of the haze, looks like a high yielder actually.

well, in most of them there is added haze structure to the plant and bud, but i think a lot of these first ones are dominated with kush/skunk smell and taste. i was hoping for more zing to the smells. even #1, the "haziest", longest flowering, seems to be like kush bud on a haze bud structure. ive certainly never seen another plant like it.

Another great slab of pics

I'll have a 3 paper joint of #4 thanks Mr Hairy.:D Stunning mate, great pics , great detail , great thread. I'd love to see a report like this on the actual Mr Nice Master Kush strain . Much appreciated mate :)

well, in most of them there is added haze structure to the plant and bud, but i think a lot of these first ones are dominated with kush/skunk smell and taste. i was hoping for more zing to the smells. even #1, the "haziest", longest flowering, seems to be like kush bud on a haze bud structure. ive certainly never seen another plant like it.

High Jack,
As an MKxSk veteran, you know the tastes of MKxSk only really starts to come out a month or so after harvest. Uncured MKxSk, not such a great taste.

If you cut 'em when you said you would, they are only 2 weeks into it and I would expect any MK phenos to reflect that.

Be patient my friend, you will definitely see improvement.

One thing I want to share on pheno ID's.

This pic of your pheno #1shows leaf traits I have leaned from past experience to associate with Thai (The webbing at the base of the leaves):
12-2-11weedpics065.jpg

If we are to assume current theories are correct about HazeC being Colombian dom and HazeA being Thai dom, then this one is trying to tell us something :)

I have to say, those buds are just beautiful!

Cptn

Back