The Great Cheese Deception

Yes there is. Go to Instagram.

Of course theres no Seed Line, but youre misinformed that RKS isn't being found. MANY, incl my buddies stuff, who I gave seeds, have posted on Instagram they have found Raw DEAD Skunk, and most ALL of them are Skunk SPRAY smelling, or rotten body funk, and garlic, and onions chemical not just RKS. But you are 100% WRONG to say they aren't finding RKS in the line, and TNF IS working on trying to isolate the RKS gene, and at this moment is going through a selection process to make the RKS more common.

DUDE. YOU GROWN IT??

WE NOW HAVE, and found 2 RKS leaners out of 30 females. Extremely RKS funk. So from personal experience I can tell you theyre are RKS in there, you have to look for them, AND THE SEED PACKS WERE EXTREMELY LIMITED, AND SOLD OUT IN 30 MINUTES

The Nature Farm guy went through over 150 females to get his 2 breeders, and over 200 MALES to find the several Males he will use. Hes going through hundreds, and hundres of plants, and is SHOWING EXACTLY WHAT HE IS UP TO. I applaud him for being so open.
He also tells you there is NO RKS LINE. NEVER WAS. That's why theres also CHEESE. And Others.

A person cant do any better than put their genetics out there like U Mello, and Swami both have. I can 100% tell you after growing Swami gear for over a year now. U MELLO is also Very Transparent, shows PHOTOS, AND DESCRIPTIONS OF EVERYTHING HES USING. Where are the photos from OTHER SEED COMPAINES????

Swami/Nature farm have HUNDREDS, OF PHOTOS, AND DESCRIPTIONS.

WAY MORE THAN MOST BIG SEED SELLERS ARE DOING. Same for SWAMI. He shows/tells every plant hes got going on, and future seed pairings. shows the parents.

Have you looked on Instagram to see whats up? I bet not, and are Uninformed, just like when you said Uncle Fester was the Meth Maker, when Meth Maker UF is Younger than ME.

Real UF is dead, and would be over 85 years old sir. Born around 1935. You've been wrong before.

Also RKS IS being found in SWAMI THE ONE x 85 RKS/Urpan… REEKING SKUNK. People have for 100% found it. YOU are MISINFORMED.

Last edited:
IME skunk smell is not rare. I don't know WTF the hype is all about.

WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS? THIS is what is paramount (at least for me). Unless it's all about sales... ;)

A few of you are as ancient as I am. I had lots of skunk (only grew a little) back in the day. It was damn good, but it was more about massive harvests, faster turn around, and less trimming than superlative weed IMO and IME. Why did Shanti cross his elite cup winners with skunk? I'd wager it was about turning them into commercial lines instead relegating them as head stash lines.

If you love it, that is great! Enjoy! have at it! It's

Yes there is. Go to Instagram.

Of course theres no Seed Line, but youre misinformed that RKS isn't being found. MANY, incl my buddies stuff, who I gave seeds, have posted on Instagram they have found Raw DEAD Skunk, and most ALL of them are Skunk SPRAY smelling, or rotten body funk, and garlic, and onions chemical not just RKS. But you are 100% WRONG to say they aren't finding RKS in the line, and TNF IS working on trying to isolate the RKS gene, and at this moment is going through a selection process to make the RKS more common.

DUDE. YOU GROWN IT??

WE NOW HAVE, and found 2 RKS leaners out of 30 females. Extremely RKS funk. So from personal experience I can tell you theyre are RKS in there, you have to look for them, AND THE SEED PACKS WERE EXTREMELY LIMITED, AND SOLD OUT IN 30 MINUTES

The Nature Farm guy went through over 150 females to get his 2 breeders, and over 200 MALES to find the several Males he will use. Hes going through hundreds, and hundres of plants, and is SHOWING EXACTLY WHAT HE IS UP TO. I applaud him for being so open.
He also tells you there is NO RKS LINE. NEVER WAS. That's why theres also CHEESE. And Others.

A person cant do any better than put their genetics out there like U Mello, and Swami both have. I can 100% tell you after growing Swami gear for over a year now. U MELLO is also Very Transparent, shows PHOTOS, AND DESCRIPTIONS OF EVERYTHING HES USING. Where are the photos from OTHER SEED COMPAINES????

Swami/Nature farm have HUNDREDS, OF PHOTOS, AND DESCRIPTIONS.

WAY MORE THAN MOST BIG SEED SELLERS ARE DOING. Same for SWAMI. He shows/tells every plant hes got going on, and future seed pairings. shows the parents.

Have you looked on Instagram to see whats up? I bet not, and are Uninformed, just like when you said Uncle Fester was the Meth Maker, when Meth Maker UF is Younger than ME.

Real UF is dead, and would be over 85 years old sir. Born around 1935. You've been wrong before.

Also RKS IS being found in SWAMI THE ONE x 85 RKS/Urpan… REEKING SKUNK. People have for 100% found it. YOU are MISINFORMED.

G `day Fitty 9

I never mentioned Uncle Fester and Meth .
So that line of debate is finite .

What I`m really interested in is becoming your " friend " Then I would sit back and let you scour the net for Skunk knock offs that you would supply me so you could brag about it on forums .
Your friends are truly blessed .

Just wondering though . Is your caps lock getting stuck ? lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Sir, a while back you responded to a thread I responded to, and YOU SAID UF WAS THE METH MAKER. WRONG. That UF is under 60. Real UF would be going on 90.

I cant remember if it was on this forum, or another.

But you specifically got the UNCLE FESTER WRONG.

Deny it all you like, but.

YOU WERE WRONG, AND STILL ARE.

HUH. You even tried to say SSSC NEVER HAD SK1.

Id been buying seeds from Nevil, and SSSC when they 1st started selling seeds from HT in the 80s. You probably aren't even old enough to remember them. Im 60, and have been smoking weed since I was 8 years old, and have been growing weed 1 way or the other since 1972, and indoors since 1977.

But you've had a lot wrong dude.

SSSC No Sk1?? WRONG. UF METH MAKER? WRONG.

And to say SSSC NEVER had Sk1 is laughable

Last edited:
Why you keep coming with the shilling others crap on mns forum? Its fucked up man.. and fucking rude imo.... Start a thread for the shit if you must but to be constantly hit by Swami or uncle fester or who ever the fuck these nobody's are, we aren't here looking for their shit mate. Ok with the heads up but it's constant from you.. you must work for them or be getting something... How about updating your critical Skunk grow, something some here would be interested in.... And the smoking since 8 now 60, whoppdee doo tis legend are you....

Post is about UK Cheese, and I see over the years people have also posted about other strains/breeders on this Post, and mine isn't out of line recommending, or mentioning other strains/breeders, as there are all kinds of other posts in this thread doing the same thing.
IMHO YOU are the 1 that's rude.

Are you my Mommy? Moderator???

I could give a flying shit what you think, and you aren't my mommy, as shes dead.

Also Shanti has NEVER said for me to stop, and that Im being disrespectful. ect, never has called me a name, or accused me of working for someone else,.

I like what I like, and Ill post it when, and where I like, or until Shanti tells me Im breaking rules and I could care 000 what you think, or anyone else if my info is relevant.

Ive also been accused of shilling for

Roger Mayer... Who probably don't even know who the fuck he is.

MOOG Guitar Effects.

If I was shilling half as much as people claim, Id be rich.

Ive spent over $3000 on seeds since Jan 1, and if I as getting free crap, I wouldt be buying $3000+ worth of seeds in 7 months.

And the Critical Skunk was JUNK. Had a really strange taste, and was not very potent. Wasn't worth keeping. Thts why I didn't report on it.

You've also read where I aid my SSH was the nicest plant structurally Ive seen in years?? I guess you missed that. Been running it for 5 years, and was an F2 pick from more than 250 females.

Good genetics can stand up in any forum.

Last edited:
You ain't spent Jack shit.. your here constantly selling their crap. If not for something, id love to know why you live as a poor salesman then...
Its rude to come to someone else's business and sell competitors products... You constantly do it.. nearly every post here, is advising someone else's crap...
If just this thread, fair enough I'm out of line but dude, get your shit together if you honestly believe it's not a constant...
I ain't missed nothing mate, why I'm saying something... Start a thread for the crap...

Last edited:
Heres a really short list of seeds Ive bought from just 1 company, and some pics of others Ive bought since Jan 1st. Ive also got a bunch more Dominion, and Coastal Gear not pictured.

So Ive spent a dollar, or 2.

Not counting buying Mr Nice Gear, and Swami, Coastal Seeds, and others.

Ive actually spent closer to $4500 since Jan 1st.

ZDOJLOVOR
07/04/2018
$261.59
Pay with CHECK/MONEY ORDER
SHIPPED

Details
FQJHORNRU
06/12/2018
$216.78
SHIPPED

Details
NXBAXAJPR
03/31/2018
$121.38
SHIPPED

Details
LUOBFEVJR
03/26/2018
$160.98
SHIPPED

Details
BOYDXWHWQ
03/08/2018
$79.98
SHIPPED

Details
IPRTOYVFQ
02/06/2018
$112.38
SHIPPED

Details
AEXFFGLBQ
02/02/2018
$160.98
SHIPPED

Details
UFOPKUMSE
01/20/2018
$160.98
SHIPPED

Details
GWXKBOUDJ
01/15/2018
$96.98
SHIPPED

Details
GEYIBHQUQ
01/12/2018
$267.38
SHIPPED

Details
UHRNGGHXB
01/11/2018
$178.87
Visa/MasterCard
SHIPPED

Details
KJQSHYTUM
12/22/2017
$106.14
SHIPPED

Also you think youre my mom, and whatever you tell me todo, Im gonna do 1000% opposite.

This is the only site Ive ever gone on, and you get jumped on for comparing, or recommending genetics.

I was 1 of the 1st Mods for Clause at Serious Seeds in 2006, and we always welcomed any kind of discussion, or recommendation for genetics.

I was a Mod for Dan Van Pot. He originated the Original Cup Winning God Bud for BCBD, and they ripped him off, so he left them a mother clone, and took the male, and started his own thing, and got shut down in 6 months, and all his gear taken

But neither 1 of those sites had people jump on them for talking about, or recommending other genetics.

But whatever, you aint my mom, and you shit goes in 1 ear, and out the other.

I'll have to be honest.

My wife is a Cardiologist, Im a convicted felon who had over 1000 clones in 1990s, did 7 years in Federal Prison, 8.5 years Supervised Release, got out, and found a Filipina Pen Pal, ( Pacific Island Ladies ) and we ended up getting married, and she is a GENIUS. Especially at Math.

I cant get a job at McDonalds in my neck of the woods, and worked as a law clerk for my uncle for 10 years until he retired.
I had enough money to send her to her 1st year of college in 2004, and she did so well she got a full college ride as long as she kept her grades up, and became the President of a Sorority her 2nd year.

So while I spend a good amount of money on seeds, if it wasn't for my wife, Id be in deep shit. Shes also 16 years younger than me, and treats me like a King even after all this time.

Ive also spent more on Guitar Pedals, and Guitar Amplifiers than seeds since Jan.

Theres over $4000 in guitar pedals there. Amp on Ingur was $7800. I buy more than seeds.

https://imgur.com/QyFFeeJ[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• WIN_20161225_17_05_35_Pro_zpsm4rbtxes.jpg
    WIN_20161225_17_05_35_Pro_zpsm4rbtxes.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 31
  • WIN_20170721_16_56_30_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170721_16_56_30_Pro.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 4
  • WIN_20170921_17_02_37_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170921_17_02_37_Pro.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 2
  • WIN_20171019_22_51_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20171019_22_51_15_Pro.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 1
  • WIN_20180118_17_54_07_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180118_17_54_07_Pro.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 2
  • WIN_20180201_17_45_50_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180201_17_45_50_Pro.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 3
  • WIN_20180601_16_47_46_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180601_16_47_46_Pro.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 1
  • WIN_20180623_00_19_58_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180623_00_19_58_Pro.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 4
  • WIN_20180625_18_33_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180625_18_33_57_Pro.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 2
  • WIN_20180713_15_18_00_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180713_15_18_00_Pro.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Mum should have brought you up better.. I can't help there..
So what I understand is you sponge off your Mrs and go to businesses to sell competitors stock...
I can list some bullshit too...
You know, when you first started flogging stuff, I looked into it, interested, but now it's a joke and your point of me not being your mother and you doing exact opposite, that's the effect your recommendations now have.. they are just coming from some young fuck trying to make waves selling knockoff crap...

But your 100% Wrong sir.

I aint sellin nothin, and if it wasnt for me, my wife would still be in Singapore making $150 a month, as a Live In Caregiver, with 1 day off in 30 with a terrible Chinese employer that wouldn't let her even eat of their plates, drink from their glasses, and was locked up in the 30th story on her only off day.

I worked 2 jobs to make enough money to sponser her, and bring her here. 1 with my uncle, and 1 painting houses. So I worked my ass of to get her here, paid 100% of all her 1st year college.

Im also suffering an Ilioingunal Nerve Entrapment, and am all but shut down. It feels like someone is squeezing, and pulling my left testicle off 24 hours a day dude. Ive been like this now for 5 years. Im finally getting some treatment, with some relief.

You say I sponge off my wife, when Im all but disabeled, but because my wife has a lot of money, I don't get Disability, when I could, and will just wait 5 years for Social Security. So you don't know what the crap your talking about.

Ive run 5 Marathons, all of them under 2 hours 50 minutes, with a best of 2 hours 38 minutes 33 seconds., and was Ky AAU Powerlifting champ at 148lbs in 1985

But youre 100% wrong if you think Im selling anything.

How about if I gave you my word of honor, and on my wifes life, that I Am Not Selling Seeds for Anyone??

Is that good enough???

I really am not selling seeds dude. Just like I don't sell Roger Mayer or MOOG Music guitar pedals.

Go over to a place called.

The Gear Page. Im 71strat. Search Roger Mayer, and see if I aint accused of shilling his stuff too. Have been for years, and this is a guitar pedal//amp site, and all models are welcomed, but I still get accused.

If you don't know who Mayer is? He was Jimi Hendrix Guiatr Pedal Genius, and started making guitar pedals in 1961.

But I aint shilling for anyone, and from now on if you say I am, then youre calling me a LIAR, as I assure you, I aint shillin shit.

Last edited:
Fuck your funny man... And thanks for the confirmation.... lmfao... I think your mum's calling, better say goodbye to your mates, ride your pushy home and get ready for tea.. she's cooked your favorite, Mac and cheese with Tom sauce...

My mother is DEAD DUDE. FUCK YOU. Go Suck YOUR MOM, and eat her pussy. You might even put some Mac/Cheese on it. Oh wait, it already is Cheesy, and you don't like pasta.

Last edited:
Heres my BOP Card dude.

Youd never last in there with your attitude.

Federal Bureau of Prisons

Name.James MXXXXy
Register Number: 06576-xxx
Race: White
Sex: Male
Incarceration Date May 5 1997.
Released On: 04/28/2009

Find an inmate.
Locate the whereabouts of a federal inmate incarcerated from 1982 to the present.
Find By Number
Find By Name
Type of Number

Attachments

• WIN_20180714_23_40_51_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180714_23_40_51_Pro.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I hope you got to visit him often enough.. your dad yeah.. or you thought looked cool on internet and swaped quater for their id card?.... the effect of denying what you do here... Ok we here watching a Jimi Hendrix doco, nice to know of Kravitz but want his knockoff shit constantly playing throughout the movie... man, I think its rude and I wanted to know was why you feel the constant need to push other competitors products in somebody else's business? Not mention but constantly recommending.. 'hurry last 10 packs, better get in before there gone', selling is what you do... and you've hurt your business, cause the recommendations are keep aways.. you don't care? more seeds for you? Lol

Last edited:
Whatever. I could give a flying fuck if anyone buys whatever seeds. You either may be interested, or not. It aint rocket science.

But if you notice all the seeds I recommend are all old SSSC/Nevil/Sensi stock, which originally came from the Pacific North West. All that stuff came from Cali/Oregon/Washington State, and its still there. In Unmolested form. DJ Short got his genetics from BOEL.. Clackamas COOT IS ORIGINAL BOEL MEMBER, and they also have and are the only people that have the unmolested 1979 Mr Greengenes Cherry Bomb IBL/Maui Wowie.

And I could care less who buys it. Im going to get what I can, and I don't care if you, or anyone else buys it. Its no sweat off my brow.

Also Nobody Sells Seeds For Swami. Only way you can get them is direct from 1 person, and hes not me.
Swami has a site, and an Instagram site. Shows Menu, and if you want them you email a guy, and he sends the seeds,. Simple as that. NOBODY sells Swami Gear.

I can also recommend the Vashon Seed, and Mercantile... M26/Early Bird/JamesBeanCompany. Youve probably never heard of that 1 either. Before your time little girl. It was in the original SSSC Catalog. Flowers in 42-49 days, mold resistant killer sweet skunk terpenes, medium high yield, and done outside late August-Mid Sept. I got 10 packs, and will use the males to breed into really long flowering varieties. 42 days is as short as it gets short of Autos, and those are junk. I just want people to checkout some good genes. If they want them they do, if they don't they don't. Some stuff has a limited release.

Dominion dropped 150 packs of Local Skunk 10 days ago, and they sold out in less than 12 hours, at $150 USD a pack. GONE.

I missed out on The Nature Farm Drop of Shiva Skunk Redux. Old 1989 NL5 x Sk18. I got 1 pack, and would have bought at least 5. They sold out in 6 hours. 100 packs $80 a pack.

I grow tired of you, and wont respond to a young child anymore. Usually when 1 accuses someone of something, they themselves are guilty of what they accuse others of.. You've exposed yourself as an immature brat, who knows 0 about genetics, or even to be fair to someone. I told you the truth. I don't know you, have no reason to even respond to your nonsense, but I guess Im sometimes a glutton for punishment.

My mother always told me.

Don't wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and the pig likes it.

But youre ignorance is staggering.

Also my mother and father were divorced before I was 1, as he beat my mother, and knocked her teeth out, so I never tried to contact my father, though I did find out 2 years ago, I have 3 younger sisters. Hes also dead.

Last edited:
What am I guilty of? Who's shit imitations am I trying to sell? Lmfao... Not sure what release date is proving, lol.. your trying too hard man.. mate, if you want to think of me as a fat non Marathon running little kid, I'm fine with that, I don't need anyone to think otherwise, my manhood isn't trying to be proved over the internet and actually I'm aware through emotion that I probably am portraying the opposite, which again is pointless, the whole keyboard warrior, lol.. the constant recommendations and selling others imitations in another's business is crap though.

I hate to tell you but original genes aren't imitations.

I now know that you know nothing.
ALL of these genes NEVIL Used ARE STILL ALIVE, AND WELL in USA.

A few Nevil didn't use, that I know of. could have.

ALL of these are original, and many cherished cuts worth 10s of thousands of dollars. Sorry to inform you this is the original stuff, and is still around.

PNW Hashplant?? Yep. Still around
1989 Skelly cut?? YEP
SSSC Sk1?? Yep
Original early 1980s Thai Dominant NL5 cut. NL5 aint Indica.
1989 NL5 Hybrid... was called NL5 by Sensi, but is technically misnamed, as the Original NL5 is Sativa Dom, and was hybridized with an Indica I know not of.
Nevils LTD Relesse 88 NL5/Hz... YEP. Its at F5... Really potent.
Original 1995 Sharon Cut White Widow... Yep
NL1..IBL
1979 Romulan Cut....
ORIGINAL....1975 Afghan#1
MAZAR I Shariff
95 VA Afghani
91 Skunk VA
76 Highland Guerrero

But really for me

The SSSC Sk1, 1989 clone only Skelly Hashplant, Original 85 clone only NL5, and NL5/Hz are my favorite genetics PERIOD. Could live without any others.

Last edited:
Your point being? Lol. Ahh man, your heads coming across a little screwy dude. Im not wanting to go through and disect your responses, as they have gotten off track... But why do you feel the need to recommend and sell others seeds here? Why trying to take business from here, don't you have any other platform, need to hyjack others...
Yes I notice what you recommend, imitations of what Shanti has to offer and built his business on... That's not to say others shouldnt do what they doing, just pay your own advertising and internet space...

Last edited:
Back