The Flowers of The Hippy Slayer

Pineapple Cinderella 99 IBL

I have done a few small breeding projects, most notably the C99 IBL I done for wally just over 2 years ago. I ended up with about 7000 seeds from 2 pheno's, a Grapefruit & a Pineapple. Those seeds were spread across the globe & eventually found their way to the UK home of a good m8, Sonic. His was the first pics I had seen of my prodigy, and, well, the pics speak for themselves. Thanks m8.

Pineapple Cinderella 99 IBL grown & photographed by Sonic.

:cool:

Eureka sticky bud !

G`day Slayer
Under the Southern cross I stand a sticky bud in my hand .Beautiful pics bro .Thanks again for sharing .
Elmer Bud

:) ya done good Slayer. very beautiful children you have there mate;) would love to have a taste of it. sometimes i think i could be content just with the tastes and smells lol but imo the potency looks like it is awesome too all around great looking girls

your ladies look rather fine as well Godislove almost furry lol looks like they need petting lol:)

cheers

How does the NL/Haze smoke? I'm growing the MNS version
It was very nice, very Hazy. It had what I know now as the typical "Haze" aroma, woody, spicy, earthy.

nothing i like to see more than full jars of premium sensimillia
Me too, hate it when I run out....
G`day Slayer
Under the Southern cross I stand a sticky bud in my hand .Beautiful pics bro .Thanks again for sharing .
Elmer Bud
No probs bro, glad you are enjoying the show.
Just got to love a Kilner jar stuffed full of bud....Sweet:D
Roger that.
Those are some nice pics! Bet that NL tasted good.
Thanks. It sure did, wish I could track down another cut....
That cinderella looks lovely Slayer, very nice work :)
I just supplied the seeds dude, Sonic grew & photographed them, so props to him.
:) ya done good Slayer. very beautiful children you have there mate;) would love to have a taste of it. sometimes i think i could be content just with the tastes and smells lol but imo the potency looks like it is awesome too all around great looking girls
Cheers bro. I grow for potency, every other aspect is secondary.
Still uploading pics, feel free to browse my gallery.
Cheers
Slayer

Hi hippy m8, lovely shots, lovely plants. I love your skills as a grower and a photographer m8, always a pleasure to view your work, never seen a bad plant or shot from you out of the multitude you have shown.
much respect
moonunit

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-
How the hell did i miss this great work brother.
That chemstar looks sooo good:D:D
Wish it was mine haha thanks for sharing this with us slayer
p.

beautiful shots mate.. In love with pic #2
Cheers.
;)Ahhhh Miss Chemstar is pregnant isnt she lovely:)
lol no, not pregnant, just big calyx.
Hi hippy m8, lovely shots, lovely plants. I love your skills as a grower and a photographer m8, always a pleasure to view your work, never seen a bad plant or shot from you out of the multitude you have shown.
much respect
moonunit
Thanks m8, that's because I would never upload a dodgy pic or a pic of a plant that I deem not worthy of showing to anyone lol. Thanks for dropping in, Cherry Candy Fuel round 2 is at day 65. ;)
Hey slayer can we please get some more pics of the C99 my missus is growing the pineapple pheno this year :D
Hey dude, yes sure, should be able to find more C99 breeding pics. The Pineapple girls look almost identical to their mom, if that's any help.

Hey Slayer, everything looks great. I really like that chemstar. It looks very healthy and well taken care of. Hopefully it will take good care of you too.:D
Thank you kindly, she was nice but alas, long gone. You know the Chem smell yes ? Imagine that with sweet Lime zestiness that tased just like it smelled. One pheno in particular stood out with an incredible Lime cordial aroma, truly nuts.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-
How the hell did i miss this great work brother.
That chemstar looks sooo good:D
Wish it was mine haha thanks for sharing this with us slayer
p.
Cheers. My good m8 BENJI is the hombre responsible for the CS, hope to get more beans soonish. :rolleyes: Out of all the Chem hybrids I have grown in the past few years, the Chemstar is by far the best.
Looks like somone has found my youtube channel :eek: Don't be shy, come say hi.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Heya Slayer :) thanks as always for sharing bro absolutely love the you tube
channel dude.. the vids of the tykes are awesome loved em both and all the
other great vids and tips you have there.. also a beautiful garden and yard..
you have a very green thumb bro easey to see alot of your time is spent
nurturing nature...keep up the great work brother and take care you and yours
best regards Eddie

MBS day 70

Thanks guys.
And now for something completely different....new pics !! Straight from the garden !! LIVE !! Today !! lol....
moonunit's Mind Body Soul (MBS) at day 70. Maybe another 10 days or so until chop....

Mate Nice one
hope everything is going well for you

Im smoking some MBS right now
i have to say you have done a far better job than me with them
might have to go back to school hehe

Rock on Brother:D

MBS is good for you.... ^^

Mate Nice one
hope everything is going well for you

Im smoking some MBS right now
i have to say you have done a far better job than me with them
might have to go back to school hehe

Rock on Brother:D

Roger that m8. I tried a few different MBS test pheno's a few weeks ago & there is one that is all green, very solid with exceptional trich coverage & a kickass high, that's the one to look for. I'm guessing it was a more Z99 type pheno. Mine is an intermediate pheno leaning towards the Zoidchunk side, hence the colour without cold. The poor thing suffered all through winter in the veg cab & was then put into flower cab after potting into an 8" pot to see what sex it was. Fed with worm juice & rain water, I may re-veg it outdoors. :rolleyes:

Back