edd

As always nothing short of spectacular Slayer..i love the pic with
the little fly setting on the bud gonna make it my background if its
ok with you bro:)...i think exceptional trych coverage might be an
understatement dude...lol....
thanks for sharing Slayer hope things are good
with you and yours
edd
Thanks m8. No probs, help yourself to any of my pics.
Hey Slayer, you must have one hell of a camera to get such vivid pics. Well done man.
Be blessed,
Dawn
Thanks. I have a Kodak Z710 just like this....
picture.php

Good lighting, a good tripod & using the timer is the secret to a good pic. ;)
Just imagine BEING that fly for a second with that view!
hehe, I didn't even see it until pics were on pc lol. :D

I had some unfortunate news from the hippy slayer the other day ,,
some bastard ripped his plants off apparently ,,,
i really hate hearing news like that ,
really sorry to hear it about a good friend ...

fabulous what more can one say
Thanks.
Just dont have words .Great, perfect job Slayer .They are so beautifull.
Thanks.
I had some unfortunate news from the hippy slayer the other day ,,
some bastard ripped his plants off apparently ,,,
i really hate hearing news like that ,
really sorry to hear it about a good friend ...

That's right, season '10-'11 is pretty well fucked....lost 2 DJS Blueberry, Jack The Ripper f2, 7 x Pursang Haze including a 7 foot monster & 3 x Cherry Candy Fuel #1 pheno's....Fortunately a good friend has helped out with a few cuttings including CCF, Pursang, Strawberry Dawg, Jack Herer, Chemdog DD x Jack Herer & Strawberry Dog x Jack Herer....not small plants either, all about 3 feet or so...should give us a bit of medicine when they are done....just have to wait a bit longer than I normally would have.....I hate rippers....I'm moving.... :mad:

I was hoping to hear you were moving man ,
good luck finding a new place , pot friendly place , hehe ..

Thats fucked about getting ripped mate :( Seems a few people in Aust got hit this year.. Fucking scum..

Love all the pics of your plants mate :) Somehow I have gotten hold of a few of your seeds I think, the c99 grapefruit and pineapple phenos :) Cant wait to grow them now that ive seen a couple of frosty pics! Great work man and good luck with the move.

sure does suck ..
You know what else really sux ..
after being ripped of , starting to get back on your feet ,
and then get busted ..
just hasnt been a good year for our hippy friend ...

hope he finds new ground soon , think its the only way to snuff out the bad luck....

Hope things are good with you Slayer.
Enjoyed this thread bro. Very very impressive plant and bud shots.
I'm a JTR fan as well. Mucho respect for your skills. Take care.

Thank you all.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their positive vibes & comments. The last 6 months have been quite a testing time, to say the least. Thieves, a bust, personal health problems & cheap coco have all taken their toll. The grow just finished was a bit of a disaster, due to the cheap coco in my mix causing N, Cal, & Mag lockouts leading to poor growth, hence no-one will ever see any pics of the lot just finished. The next batch is a different story, switched to a premium coco-peat blend & the plants are loving it. I have atm my perennial fave babes, Cherry Candy Fuel #1 & Pursang Haze along with some of moonunit's Z99 f2 & MBS, also some Pineapple Punch from TFD & my own ChemDog Double Diesel x Cherry Candy Fuel (to be known as Cherry Chem).
Anyways, I had an opportunity to visit a m8 down south who is running a few of my cuts & of course I took my camera but I forgot the tripod. :eek:
First up is Pursang Haze, she is in the middle of a Jack The Ripper f2 Lemon Haze pheno on the left & my Cherry Candy Fuel #1 momma on the right under 3 x 600W HPS in coco/clay balls mix.

100_5729.jpg

100_5732.jpg

100_5734.jpg

100_5735.jpg

Jack The Ripper up next.

:cool:

mmm that cherry candy fuel looks real nice ,,
those fat robust pistil formations look familiar ....

Hi Slayer, good to see you around. Your friend has a nice op. Glad to hear some of your strains are safe and your new grow is up and running.

I cheaped out early last year and got some soiless mix that was cheaper then the one we all use. Ended up being charged with 800 ppm of soil amendments in the mix. Sure its great, if they wrote the NPK on the bag, goof's...

Ended up burning cuttings, it was just way to hot for new roots... lost months of work and a few plants that I cant get back. Lesson learned her. If it ant broke dont fix it.

How does Pursey smoke. I have only seen and heard nice things... your JTR is really diffrent then Medicine Man's. Still frosty, but very hazy. How many days is your JTR ready?

Love to try your double chemxcherry. I think that would be tasty and potent.

Nice to see you,

CM

Back