The Flowers of The Hippy Slayer

Slayer

Thanks bOb, much appreciated. I'm leaning towards #3 for it's clarity & contrast, I would have got more but the damn camera battery decided to die on me in the middle of a shoot....and those suckers cost $20 each ffs....

sativaXindica

Greetings slayer MNS family,

I have to agree with b0b, I really like the last one number 5. That or number 2 are my favorite shots of these buds slayer. Nice job with all the nugg mate, you got my vote for sure.

Best Regards

sXi

B

BucketBong

Beautiful hazey babies ty Slayer I'm going for # 3 and # 4 mate . Much appreciated .

C

Chana Masala

Love your work Hippy... its a great body of knowledge...

When ever you are in my parts, you got a home, food, and AAA smoke... I reckon you will have to put a few hours of work in though... I sure we can sort it all out, :D.

More PursangHz please and thank you.

One,

CM

[EDIT] #1 and #3 look top notch...

Last edited:

Slayer

cheers

Love your work Hippy... its a great body of knowledge...

When ever you are in my parts, you got a home, food, and AAA smoke... I reckon you will have to put a few hours of work in though... I sure we can sort it all out, :D.

More PursangHz please and thank you.

One,

CM

[EDIT] #1 and #3 look top notch...
Thanks amigo, I actually like trimming. I keep thinking, "That'll go well in the hash pile..." hehehe.
I have 2 PHz almost ready to chop, one is a Hempy Bucket experiment & the other has been monster cropped (double harvest outdoor with re-veg in between) ina 24L pot of soil. I don't call it 'super soil' but it is reasonably hot with lots of worm castings. The Hempy PHz is going to out-yield it's bigger sibling so more of these will be happening around here in the future. Still no battery for my cam.... :mad:

:cool:

ijdc

id put my vote on 3 or 5th shot hip.. u still got any of the celtic stuff going hip, havent seen any in ages think it might of gone extinct :confused: anyways mate love that z99 frost looks great does it bulk up much and have u ran any mbs ive got a few crosses but have yet to run one. take care mate

Last edited:

Slayer

MBS

id put my vote on 3 or 5th shot hip.. u still got any of the celtic stuff going hip, havent seen any in ages think it might of gone extinct :confused: anyways mate love that z99 frost looks great does it bulk up much and have u ran any mbs ive got a few crosses but have yet to run one. take care mate
Thanks. I have not run any CS gear for a very long time amigo, I sometimes see deadvet online but not spoken to him for a while. I have some Celtic Berry x Jack The Ripper beans here somewhere. ;)
The Z99 does not get really fat, more slender sativa-like buds. I have been growing a few different pheno's of MBS over the last couple of years, atm I have an Orange pheno of MBS1 that I am trying to upload pics of. I'll be back as soon as pics are sorted.

ijdc

love the looks of the mbs line seen so much with all dons testers going.. i have a bbc x mbs myself have yet to test it but seen some photos and look mouth watering been told have been a few pheno and with a mixture of odurs

so big thumbs up hippy keep that stuff comming mate.. :D:D

Slayer

MNS & CBD Crew sprouts

Nordle Sprout

Medicine Man sprout

CBD Crew Critical Mass sprout

Spice sprout

Another Nordle sprout

Slayer

Cheers

Thank you all for your interest. I have a bunch of unpublished pictures to upload & a lot of MNS genetics in seedling form including MM , Spice & CBD Crew CM. Stay tuned....