itsbenfun

This is the begining...

1536.JPG

1546.JPG

1537.JPG

Last edited:
Hi

itsbeenfun,

Say have you ever grown out NevHaze? That would be a nice comparison to The Doors. Should be quite interesting to see this go. Best to you...Ns

itsbeenfun,

Say have you ever grown out NevHaze? That would be a nice comparison to The Doors. Should be quite interesting to see this go. Best to you...Ns

I haven't, the closest would be old sensi stock of NL5xHaze. The pack was labeled differently from the website description as NL5xHazeAC, maybe because of length. There are two grows on here that might suggest that it is more correct but i prefer to experiment on my own and develop my own opinion and conclusion. Either way it should be fun for grower and spectactor alike. Cheers Noshow.

IBF

Hi IBF good look with the grow and thanks for posting the doors vids, not listened to them for a few years now, bringing back happy memories :)

are u going to put these on 12/12 right away or u going to veg them for a bit?

:)

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

he's back!! man it'a great ur back.. relatively speakin, it sucks without u here. hey, new camera? plus i see your pic quality has jumped! nice.

fUn fuN Fun Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jbrotherj!!​

sweetness.

Hi itsbenfun!
Thanks for posting this grow! I've been wanting to see some more of these...there are some "haze C" test threads that are nice but I am totally stoked to see you run these. Best of luck!

Cheers,
Sensi

Hey Sensi, yeah ive seen those test grows one by HHG and one by Lord Siva I think, anyways should be fun, i have high expectations as usual lol.

Hi IBF good look with the grow and thanks for posting the doors vids, not listened to them for a few years now, bringing back happy memories

are u going to put these on 12/12 right away or u going to veg them for a bit?

Glad you liked the vids billy, i am going to veg for awhile and get clones before i flip.

he's back!! man it'a great ur back.. relatively speakin, it sucks without u here. hey, new camera? plus i see your pic quality has jumped! nice.

fUn fuN Fun Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jbrotherj!!

sweetness.

JJ!!! Whats up man!?! Just a borrowed cam for now, yeah,yeah i know what i said but i set my snobish behavior aside for the good of the community lol. It is a bit nicer cam than my departed one, plus i guess i had to make it count since i knew i had to return it lol. Soon enough i will have a grand camera of my own again and then it will be a pic posting bonanza up in here!!!! :cool:

Cool,

Hope you find something magical

Thanks wonka, i have a feeling i will.

G`day IBF
We need great golden copulations bro .

YES we do elmer

Jim Morrison had a huge effect on my psyche as a teenager . This track is from American Prayer ,released 7 years after Jim`s death . [Mostly poems with musical accompaniment .]
There`s some heavy themes running through this album . Sex and death and rebirth amongst them .

I ve got a feeling your gonna get a real interesting pheno spread with this one . I had 3 different phenos in a run of 4 - 5 Hz so you never know your luck ...
Will be lurking .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Thanks for that vid elmer, another thing we have in common bro, Jim had quite the effecton my psyche also, i think it will be quite an interesting pheno spread myself, anywhere from NL5 to NH and all inbetween. The few things shanti has said about the AC male made me go for the rock n' rollers and with the name 'the doors' it seems impossible to go wrong with it.

hi,

any news ??

Hey coxnox, well those pics are in real time so not a whole lot of change since then. I did notice 1 has a multiple bladed first true leaf like i got with my http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/5-strain-base/6508-pink-floyd.html . Its gonna be a long ride bud but the journey is half the fun!!! I will snap some pics as soon as i can.

Cheers All

hi,
thanks for the answer but i had allready read your the pinkfloyd grow thread, that's why i'm so exited about that one. :D

Sup Sensi,

I will grab some pics tonight and post 'em up tomorrow. Still just adolecents, can probably pull some clones in the next few weeks so i can flower out the seedplants. Seems i am getting a good mix of phenos so far...

Had to get out my ancient Doors poster to hang in the grow room, whats left of it anyways.

1421.JPG

Meant to do this over a week ago so plants are that much older than pictured, sorry for the delay... Freakin' stoner

A little more indica dominate compared to Pink Floyd

1413.JPG

1381.JPG

Possible male???

1392.JPG

Over fed just just a tad, oops...

1401.JPG

They have gone under the HID's since the pics and have grown alot since then and transplanting this weekend so will have to do another upate very soon. So until then...

Hi IBF

Funny the Doors having a lil more indica dom than the PF. I would have thought the other way around, but either way. I am sure you'll be pleased. I missed out on the Rock N Rollers, and the Doors was a big one after PF. I almost can't wait to see this one come to an end. Really would like to see how you think of this vs PF. Best to you...Ns

Funny the Doors having a lil more indica dom than the PF. I would have thought the other way around, but either way.

My thoughts exactly, and like you said either way.

Pink Floyd seedling
itsbenfun-albums-pink-floyd-picture4466-061.jpg

The Doors seedling
1413.JPG

Its pretty early to say, and could flower out very differently than the seedling leaves tell. All in good time, I am pretty exited about these too NS. There may be a few packs left if you really want them. :cool:

Wanting...

IBF,

I may try to convince my other half to have a go at them for christmas, but in all reality. I have plenty of seed to work with. I would love to have them to compare to the NH I have. Really I'd love to have the rock n rollers set, but I have so many quality lines to work with now. I won't be unhappy for a bit. Say I have an idea. Will shoot you a pm about in a bit...In a Omaha game now so in, and out of MnS. Be well...Ns

so the question i'v been wanting to ask for awhile now..

workin with these sativa dominant lines indoors.. how does it rate in terms of commercial viability? or is it more of a limited number runs in the corner reserrved for personal consumption type deal? lovelove, brother.. jj

That is the question

Hmm, that be the question jj...

1. Fewer harvests a year. Yet you may end up with same yearly yeild.
2. Initially a smaller niche market. Yet it winds up a staple in any consumers diet.

So an oxymoron. You give you gain.
$100 and some experimentation wont hurt enough to make it through the haze.

I would opt for half the room indca dominant half sativa dominant.

Last edited:
One way

One way to look at it from what I have seen on some grows here, Some of the longer flowering sativas can produce a big plant with less veg time to compensate for longer flowering time. If your set up is good for big plants and you find a pheno that will yield big but maybe a longer flowering and shorter vegging time, then it could out yield a smaller indica hybrid plant. Some of the sativas will stretch and not yield alot but you can find a pheno that will. I have seen some impressive pics here. The mango haze seems to have a pheno that can yield alot.
As soon as I got done writing that I realized that I should have mentioned that I have been looking for something higher yielding to fill most of my space with because my bad ass sativa is super good but yields less than half what I should e getting and i have lost so much money going for that quality, but I will always have atleast one of my slender gals somewhere, maybe stuck in a corner.

Last edited:
Exactly. A well selected sativa dominant hybrid will yeild the same or more in the end.

The end product is the difference.

Back