Some sativa showing now

941.JPG

942.JPG

Some Nevils haze adolecents for comparision

946.JPG

The Doors are about 2 weeks in flower, in 5 gallon pots and getting big...:D

Last edited:
Hell Yeah man, Break on through.

That vid reminded me of a super cool vivid dream I had a long time ago where I was riding in a car with Jim and he was driving like a freaking maniac.

Last edited:
Exactly. A well selected sativa dominant hybrid will yeild the same or more in the end.

The end product is the difference.

Someone recently posted a photo of a 9 kilo or something SSH, outdoors from California.

Now this was outdoors and I have personally never gone indoors with anything bigger than a 600W, but shouldn't a "commercial" grower have the wattage to do ~almost~ as well?

Invest in a lot of good quality rope and cheap plastic ties. The secret to getting a good yield off of a sat is to fight it every inch of the way and force it to maximize light usage.

Hey man

IBF,

These are really looking good. Nice to see the comparison with the NH as well. Almost can't wait to see the end, but with no choice. Waiting patiently I will be. Nice job enjoy...Ns

They look very healthy. Run the doors with no topping and they grew a massive single cola with very little side branching. Keep it up.

The secret to getting a good yield off of a sat is to fight it every inch of the way and force it to maximize light usage.
heyall! heyhey bfs!.. that's the indoor mantra in full!!

!!fight it every inch of the way !!

nicenice., fun. at your service, brother!:)

.... .. ... ..... .. ... .. .. ... .. .

post high, post free! awesome, jjtjtjj

post high, post free!!!

post high, post free! awesome, jjtjtjj

Quote of the year? yep,yep :D

!!fight it every inch of the way !!

Its always a "title fight" and im going all 15 rounds!!!!

Me and noshow have similar plans for sativa rooms, vertical 1K's, 10 gallon pots... Should be some yield in there :D

They look very healthy. Run the doors with no topping and they grew a massive single cola with very little side branching. Keep it up.

Thanks man, viewed your pics of "The Doors" many times, nice! I was a little afraid these might turn into something like from in jack and the bean stalk! I will give that a try on the next run :D

These are really looking good. Nice to see the comparison with the NH as well. Almost can't wait to see the end, but with no choice. Waiting patiently I will be. Nice job enjoy...Ns

Thanks buddy, rushed with the pics but they are better than nothing! Thanks for all your help :D

Hell Yeah man, Break on through.

That vid reminded me of a super cool vivid dream I had a long time ago where I was riding in a car with Jim and he was driving like a freaking maniac.

Right on man, that vid resonated with me for similar reasons! Dreams :D

2012 ALL... Lets rock it out!!!

Roadhouse Blues

Ok all you fighters putting up the good fight, here are some crappy pics of the doors around 12 weeks. These seedplants went from 12-15 weeks, plethora of phenos, aroma, yeild, density, ect. So far the ratings coming back to me and my own "Marks-O-Meter" rating is very high 9-10 on 10 scale. Looking forward to running clones and digging deeper into the 11 phenos!

0642.JPG

0651.JPG

0664.JPG

0671.JPG

0671.JPG

0692.JPG

0701.JPG

0712.JPG

0722.JPG

0732.JPG

0742.JPG

Last edited:
reporting...

Doors report on three phenos...I will begin by going a slightly different format. I am going to do this thru the eyes of a rec, and med user...

Pheno B

Rec users...Geez what can I say. Get a pack, or three of these. Old school earthy fruity fueled goodness. Very strong when in the grinder. I can hardly ever tell smells. Was easy here. Buzz on 1-10. Geez 9 easy, and will expalin why after med report this was not a 10...Very functioning high. Had energy to do what I needed. Could sit if wanted, and get up with no regreats. Enjoyable, and strong...

Med Users...Did not do much in regards to the back pain, and stiffness, but was incredible at taking down nerve pain. Dropped about 50%in my left hand, and almost all in the right...Would rate more a 5-6 medical wise because of the pain, but also helped adjust your mind to come away from the pain...

So overall I would say a 9 still. In fact the only reason why I did not go a ten on this one. Was a slight burned out feeling which was easily taken care of. Top Notch as far as I am concerned.

More to come soon...I will be quite busy this coming week, but have two more phenos to report. Blessings to all, and great days...Ns

add: just thought to add. I love smelling the broken down flowers in the grinder. just one of the top three ever for the last 2 decades I've smelled...Ns

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how it got a good portion of your nerve pain. Im wondering if the CBD Mango Haze would be close to an ideal strain for you.

Glad you had a good Easter egg hunt :D

YES as a nervous system med dude I can tell you all right now that a strong sativa is often as good if not ~better~ for the ol' nerves than any analgesic indica. Its all about selection but nerves, muscles and bones are connected but separate systems and different plants hit them differently.

I really felt I did a horrible job with this first run,underfed, overfed, yada,yada, until people started going nutty over it... get a pack!!!

Last edited:
Say

IBF,

Maybe improvements can be made, but a good job was done. I bet your like me when I had a full time garden. Always looking for a little more, and how to do it. Could never leave well enough alone. The smells were very straightforward to me.

Pheno C...

Rec User...Again another vmelly herb. This pheno had a slightly better taste. Not much, but more. My taste buds are shit. I eat hot food out of the oven, and have seemingly killed many of them. So it is no small feat when I can get a taste of herb. This doesn't smell too bad until you break it up, and then using the words bad,,,when it is so good...As the first. A very good high. Could easily over do it. Felt like I could not STFU. I was pretty hyper after toking this one...The flowers also looked nice on this pheno. Tight little nugs of color. Was easier let down on this one as well.

Med user...Really not much different. Except for mind adjustment. I have this issue with the nerve pain. I was able to back off an attack that in short would have left me quite ill vomiting. I forced myself to toke a lil while I was starting to feel the ill feelings come on. Very rarely can I say at that point I didn't puke. Well I didn't. It was an almost instant calming of the nerves. I feel that if I can calm the mind, and the nerves as this herb does. I will be ok with some of the physical pains.

BTW don't try to go to bed stoned on the DOORS...Any pheno...lol..

Med use....10 it didn't clear all of my combined issues, but when it knocks back an attack like that. A+...Overall...9.5

Any gardner would be happy to have this in the stash jars...

Ok one more pheno to go. I don't have as much to work with in this one, and life is calling again. I will not be able to toke, or be here. Well toke for sure at least a few days. So I will continue this then. Good day to all. If there are any more specific questions. Feel free to ask me...Ns

bkskinner

Friend,

I think that is the second time I am going to say I agree with you. SO far it seems when taking away the nerve pain, and sending my mind to happy land for a rest. Gives me enough of a recharge to deal much better with the pain issues I am facing otherwise. I still like a good indica. Yet I have changed my mind before. I used to drink pepsi. Then switched to Mt Dew...lol...Ns

thanks for the fine review IBF; I'm moving back to my sativa leaning test/search this summer and you just put Doors on the list for sure.

settled down

Hi All,

I am quite ticked my friend is gone, and I considered not finishing this as a protest. Yet the fact I promised I would, and I keep my word. So buddy if your there. This is the last report on pheno labeled K, and my thoughts on the line...

Pheno K..

Damn last bowl last night. Took all the trich's from bottom of the grinder, and went bowling...lol

Pheno K is much more sticky/resinated it seemed. Not as tight of a bud as C, but still good density. The high is slightly more complex on this. To me it was the strongest, and you could almost over do it. Potency easily 9-10 range. It got me high enough I didn't give a shit about anything. Especially pain related. I felt it, but didn't care. Also the smells, and such were quite strong here as well. A little more pronounced than the others. So over all as a rec user.

Rec use...So how high do you want to get?...That line should be enough words for pheno K...

Med use...When you frankly don't give two shits about the pain. It works...I could feel it when I moved etc, but overall. I was happy...

I would rate K a 9.5. It was nice as it didn't have burnout at the end of the high. To be honest though it got me a lil too high. Really? Did I just say that? I am a lightweight compaqred to what I used to be. If I was still smokin everyday it would have been easier, but...

So thats it for now. I do not intend to come back, and put anymore into the report. If, and when I hear from my friend. As well as I can remember anything else about this lines. I will let him know, and if anyone wants to shoot me a note in pm. I will be glad to be more specific with any info if you ask.

***note***

For rec/, or med users...I do not see you going wrong with the doors. I would gladly rec this particular line to anyone. Again I'd say anyone would be happy to have this in the stash jars. Heck if I grew it out myself, and had that. Plus some other stuiff. The other sstuff goes first...Seriously old world smells, and...just overall good herb. Best to all...Ns

Back