The Doors

20150227_213726.jpg

GG bud

Awesome

raydiator,
Your grow space and 'kids' are spot on. Thanks for the thread and the info. Tried some Doors outside a few years back with little luck. Going indoors this time.
I have a NHz that I just can't get enough of the SSH NHz blend is my favorite right now. Much appreciated and keep it green!

Resin on Resin

Frosty sticky looking shit you got there Raydiator , whats the type of high/stone she delivers ?
Keep growing man :)

Thanks for the Good Vibes budkeeper, redeye24/7,primalhaze, My journey with The Doors is not over... as i will be ordering more seed..my Keeper SSH x The Doors is all sandalwood over incense a bright smoke not as earthy as her sisters...The GG well what can i say it's str8 fuel funk...it makes up for losing my original 91' chemdawg(clone only)

Hi Raydiator I’m catching up on threads I’ve missed and currently growing the Doors, it is unbelievable powerful smoke. I have one female out of four plants and was the only female found she is DEVASTATING!😎 She SMELLS STRONG and will give you a whitey quickly as she is a creeper and slowly kicks your ASS!
She is very smooth smoke through a Da Budda Vape with an excellent slightly skunky after taste that lingers in your mouth for 30 minutes and very very flavorful, she also finished in 65 days.
She is very Branchy with Multiple cutting sites and grows into a Pole very un usual growth pattern as a clone momma I will share soon.

Thanks for this thread 👍

Resinbud

Your welcome

Your very welcome . ..I have been gone a while also..I have some of shanties gear on its way ..I should breath life into some of those old threads

Your very welcome . ..I have been gone a while also..I have some of shanties gear on its way ..I should breath life into some of those old threads

On this I can 100% agree. :D The doors is in the cue after my Nl5/Af grow.

Aloha
M

Hi Raydiator I’m catching up on threads I’ve missed and currently growing the Doors, it is unbelievable powerful smoke. I have one female out of four plants and was the only female found she is DEVASTATING!😎 She SMELLS STRONG and will give you a whitey quickly as she is a creeper and slowly kicks your ASS!
She is very smooth smoke through a Da Budda Vape with an excellent slightly skunky after taste that lingers in your mouth for 30 minutes and very very flavorful, she also finished in 65 days.
She is very Branchy with Multiple cutting sites and grows into a Pole very un usual growth pattern as a clone momma I will share soon.

Thanks for this thread 👍

Resinbud

Would love to see "The doors in the tropics" RB - I've read through scrubs notes on the doors at least 50x he did a great job with noting all the main phenotype's

Picked up a batch of this a while back, Saving it for the outdoors. Would love to hear more of your thoughts on the doors

Back