The Best

LOL Like a kid in a candy store. So much fun to imagine. Good hunting braddah!

Aloha
M

You know what minutes after posting my last I stumbled across the thc test results for Shark Shock and it came in at 27%😳🤔😀

Candy shop just got wacadoodle

Be good

@PMB Indeed. Master Kush has been a favorite for many years. Just love that smell! The addition of Haze just made it better. Such a selection eh? I found stuff in there that made me very happy and stuff in there that made me wonder where my feet and hands were! Not as much yield as MKS, neverthless, it just might be the perfect Indie dom hybrid.

@Dogdaze hey brah highest THC doesn’t always indicate BEST. But then if the secret were known, SS and CBD SS are cued up as my next grow thanks to the nudgin’ of our dear friend professorjj.

Happy Thanksgiving braddahs and sistas
M

Excellent input in the thread but after growing for years it’s all about selection...stain descriptions help as a start followed by grow logs...if you are leaning to indica hybrid Medman, Ash and Afg/widow special...more sativa leaning and SSH; mango widow and .5dHz would be my favorites
It’s all about your likes and what the seeds throw out...you could grow Shit and SawH together and find a Shit far stronger than the SSH you got
In the hands of the gods on this onw

Back