The Angel’s Breath

Hey brah! 15 gallon pots in a 7.5 ceiling space. You’ll have your hands full. Angel’s breathe is one of the most vigorous plants I’ve grown. Looking forward to the show!
Mu
would you recommend bigger or smaller pots? Would you suggest using 15s or 20s?

Hey brah! 15 gallon pots in a 7.5 ceiling space. You’ll have your hands full. Angel’s breathe is one of the most vigorous plants I’ve grown. Looking forward to the show!
Mu
Im pumped to finally document and post something here!!!

If YS can grow haze out of a plastic cup, it’s not a question if it is possible. Always a question of room. If first time grow and doing selection, I do not commit to large pots as I think it is a waste of soil. If they are already selected keeper plants with known properties then I don’t mind going to larger pots. Four plants in 15-20 gal pots are more efficient than 16 plants in 5 gal pots. Plants will grow according to pot size, nutrient input and larger pots provide easier care and better stability but if you are on a pheno hunt, 5-7 gal is fine. What is the objective? In my case in possession of lots of seed wanting to look at as many girls as I can in my limited 9x10, it makes sense to use 5-7 gal pots growing 10-20 plants at a time w average heights of 5-7 ft. I know your gonna do great and looking forward to your grow @kbonsai.
🤙Mu

My goal is to get this from start to finish and have some good quality smoke and avoid any major problems that would stop these jars from getting filled. I have tried to grow a long flowering sativa before and ended up using it as the sacrificial lamb to get rid of my spider mites. It was basically the last plant left in my room that had mites on it because I do perpetual. I am planning on doing this in a 12 or 15 gallon pot like I usually do. It is a perfect time to try again because everything is dialed in and going great. Ready for another challenge. I just re-potted these two into 1 gallon pots last night with Coco coir, Compost, Epsom salt ,kelp meal, bat guano and yucca plus trichoderma and mychorrizae. I am really looking forward to have some nice mind medicine/herb that gives me some energy!

Ok that is a good suggestion! I am planning on waiting till they show sex and then cloning the chosen one and flowering from there. It's not recommended to flower these after they show sex because they will be way too big, right?
as long as you top it and beat it with a bamboo stick it should slow stretch enoughtto be fine on all but the stretchiest of phenotypes. I grew a thai plant that had 8 inches of stem between each node, but each node made a hand length cola. the plant was wrapped up around the light hood, and hanging back under the light it was 14 feet tall w/o pot. I grew an ancient og, it stretched from 3 feet to 12 feet tall.
do't be afraid to leave a few branches on at harvest and reveg the stumps instead of keeping cuts. the dispensary/school oaksterdam started doing that for phenotype hunts, and it saved them time and space as they were doing hundreds of plants. it still workds on small scale.

Back