1tuffchick
Bobbydigital
Botanical bil
Joe king park
Scaramanga
The.toothless.herbalist
Whomever
Cuda

these were the members who where selected to test this strain. Photos at least once a week and as many times as you like as long as no one over does it. OBSERVATION OF ANOMALIES|...is always interesting to photograph and discuss...so good luck and look forward to watching things unravel...all the best Sb

Last edited:
Sweet. So, hello fellow testers! I was thinking while we're all drooling/foaming at the mouth to get going with these I thought maybe we could all explain what setups we'll be going with.

I'm fixing on doing 2 types of mediums.. a pretty standard promix watered with guano/kelp teas, and the same size (2 gal) containers using a fresh coco block I bought a while back and never got around to using.. I think in the coco I may do the guano/kelp mix in a couple as well as some Canna Coco nutes I bought last year and never got around to using that have been sitting in the fridge in the some others...
In the seedling/early veg stage I'll be using some 4ft mixed spectrum T5s then I'll probably move up to a 1k hps for a week or two of veg and final flowering.. If not the 1k, I also have some 600s.. Part of it depends on how many fems I end up with..

Anyway, let's show these other testers what we can do!

BB

All Aboard THE!,

Early Haze Train!!!.:p

Tiz Gonna Be Fun !!!!!!!.:D

#

Thanks Shanti. I'm just itching to get them in my hands.

Hi fellow Early Hazers. It's going to be interesting to see these same genetics all grown by different people under different conditions. That plus the sheer number should make for some interesting phenotypes. Good luck everyone.:cool:

Well , If The Comraderie Is Anything To Go By

I Can See I Am In Some Great Company, And Any Problem Solving , And Brainstorming , I'm Sure , Will Be " Smooth Sailing " With The Friendly Responses , And Help Of Fellow Like Minded Growers On This Tranquil Site
Thanks "#" For Your Post On The Strains Lineage:)
Scaramanga , And Botanical Bill ; Your Words Of Encouragement , And Team Spirit Only Inspire , And Enforce A Already Exited Member Like Myself, And I Won't Hesitate In Asking For Advice
I Really Must Say One Thing I Have Found Out About , Or Feel About Here On The Mr Nice Forums, And That's The Mutual Co-Opertion And Friendliness Of This , Probably The Most Civilised Site I Have Had The Pleasure Of Being A Member Of
Long Gone Are The Thoughts Of A Hundred Day's In Flower :D ( 2005 Phaze - Chemo Haze )
This Mag I'm Just Reading Has Two M.N.S Early Queens Images , One Full Page , The Other By The Official Worldwide Distributor
Last Year , Growing M.N.S SSH And Shit Was A Pleasure , And I Ran Into Very Few Problems ( Mainly The Cold And Wet Weather We Experienced Last Summer )
I'd Love To Purchase Some Early Queen Next Week To Grow Alongside The Early Haze
I'm Hoping Someone Can Direct Me To A Seed Vendor In Amsterdam Next Week Who Stocks Them ????
Or A Coffeeshop That Sells The Finished Product ( Field Research- Taste Comparison )
Katsu Is One Suggestion I Am Going Try
An Exited Joe :)

Attachments

• 2005 Memories Of ChemoHaze.jpg
    2005 Memories Of ChemoHaze.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Chemo Haze.jpg
    Chemo Haze.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Chemo Haze- 100 Days.jpg
    Chemo Haze- 100 Days.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Chemo-001.jpg
    Chemo-001.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Hazey Dayze of KD Chemo-2005.jpg
    Hazey Dayze of KD Chemo-2005.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 10
An Exited Joe :)

ummmm, i tink u mite meen "exCited"?!?!

and i am, too! big thanks to Shantibaba for this test run, and hopefully many more successful runs in years to come. as a relative noob i rely heavily on the helpful advice of others. in company like this how can i grow wrong?:cool:

p.s. when i post with an air of certainty about grows it's probably just my bf, back seat typing.

hello 1TC and EHazers!.

I think you! meAn not meen?. lol:p

All aboard the Early Haze Train!:D

LETS NOT WORRY ABOUT OUR speeling lol.

My feckn keyboard is dyslexic!.:rolleyes:

#

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks One Tuff Chick
My Spelling Is Not Perfekt, That I Know

Seems My Germinating Skills Are Still Up To Par
Practice Makes Perfect;)
Joe:)

SB ; Thanks For The P.M

Attachments

• Germination - May9 - Unknown Bagseed.jpg
    Germination - May9 - Unknown Bagseed.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Germination- Up She Comes - May9- B-Seed.jpg
    Germination- Up She Comes - May9- B-Seed.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Germination-  Up Come The Rest - May 10.jpg
    Germination- Up Come The Rest - May 10.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
ddddddang!
you sure got your test pack quick!
and in the dirt, too.....
must be closer to the source.

All the best to my fellow Early Hazers, 1TC out!:D

ddddddang!
you sure got your test pack quick!
and in the dirt, too.....
must be closer to the source.

All the best to my fellow Early Hazers, 1TC out!:D

it's not his test pack. check out the name of the pictures. i think they say bagseed... :)

Assumption Is The Mother Of All F-Up's

One Tuff Chic; Actualy It's Bagseed , And I'm Just A Practicing Wether I Have Green Fingers Still:)
I Use " The Shotglass Method " For Germination ;)
No Nappies For This Guy :D
Joe.

P.S Heres Some ( Bagseed ) I Germinated A Month Ago;)

Attachments

• Freedeck- Anti Dog Piss Shield- May9.jpg
    Freedeck- Anti Dog Piss Shield- May9.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Deckfree- Another Scattershield.jpg
    Deckfree- Another Scattershield.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Deckfree- No Taking The Piss- may9.jpg
    Deckfree- No Taking The Piss- may9.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 5
Only The Strongest Survive

I Take The Seeds And Stick Them In A Glass Of Dechlorinated Water For 24-48 Hours ( Max )
During This Period Some Crack Open , And Some Don't ( If They Were T.R.C Seeds I Would Have Scraped The Sharpside of The Bean Prior To Soaking );)
To Avoid Waterlogging , I Then Dump Seeds Into Soil And Wait For Them Vigourous Beauties To Emerge ( No Doting Allowed )
As Long As You Don't Have Crusty Soil , They Will Emerge ( Fill Bucket To 3/4's So You Can add Soil To Stretchy Seedlings );), Backfilling And Stem Strengthening Along The Way
Joe

Now , ; What Tram Will I Need To Get To Albert Cuyp Market ( Katsu ) ???? ( Helstraat 70) From The Downtown Flying Pig ??
I'm Reading The 2007 Amsterdamse Toeristenkrante I Just Found In My Suitcase.
I Never Knew That The First Seedbank To Open In Holland In 1985 Was The Very Same As Sold Northern Lights
In Canada I Only Grew Four Strains ; A1 ( Skunk#1) , Northern Lights , Dutch Treat, And B.C Big Bud
Oops, Sorry , I Forgot Mighty Mights ( Better Known In This Millenium As Lowryders )

In Persuit Of Katsu
Joe:)

Well I see I have been picked and sad:( to say will not be able to take part this time around and hoping for a next time so I've contacted shanti so maybe there could be another pick and i'll watch those seeds as if it was my grow.lololo All the best to the "Early Haze crew" Shogirl

So do you have to be selected by shanti himself or can I order it knowing it will come?

lol my first post, ill start an intro thread of me and my first grow.

hello jon2 welcome!.

Yes Shanti did pick all the testers, but from a wide spectrum of people countries and abillities. :cool:

So everyone that asked "and some who did not!" have been given a chance 50 or so people.

The Strains in the test are also availiable from vu-du.com, to purchase.;)

I hope this helps?.

#

Back