t-shirt mister nice

quinxstar

'21, '23 COE Winner
when i look on internet shantibaba and howard interview's

they always have some good t-shirt mister nice with the draw or the logo

why do you not propose that here

i would like have one

best regards

Last year you could get them in the hampers auctions.

They likely do that this year again. Christmas hampers, new year's hampers etc.

These hampers packs include like 40 or something seeds (usually 4 strains 10 seeds each) and a little gift.

I bought 2 and got a MRN Sarong and a MRN T-Shirt.

Really like the shirt btw. "support disorganized crime" hehe

In the hampers it only mentioned the Sarong.

I won 2 hamper auctions and I suppose they thought "well what's he gonna do with 2 Sarongs?" so they sent me 1 Sarong and 1 T-Shirt.

Hi All,

Well the T shirts you see most of us wear are the first 2 runs we made in Indonesia with the best material and printing we could do then. Things changed and now I sourced a few options in Europe to make some limited prints which we will begin in December...if the samples come back as we expect.....so on the case.

However in USA, the distributor there has made several runs of other versions and that is why you see some slightly different T shirts.

I am not the most commercially minded company as you all noticed but when we do make things we make them for ourselves to wear and use so always go for quality above quantity. But we will get some shirts for our members to win and purchase ...before 2017 is out.

All the best sb

Hoping to get at least one when I send in for my auction wins. Is there a way that we could just purchase these through the auction site, like a buy it now option?
Thanks!

to simply put it- arbitrariness, lol, By the way, i really appreciate how their t-shirts look, however I wanted it for free, lol, no one wants to pay for a simple t-shirt. That's why I decided to make it on my own, I'm really familiar with using heat press machines in decorating things, especially clothes, I had been decorating them for 3 years when I was a college student. Not long ago I have ordered myself one of the heat press machines presented in the article on https://www.palmgear.com/best-heat-press-machine-reviews/, it's really helpful, especially for people who are just starting this decorating field. I made this print, add something from myself and recreated the t-shirt!

Last edited:
Back