Structure or no structure to the forum? That is the question....

hiya shanti hi every one i think structure be a good idear .

But how it should be set up that part im not sure of and that sed i would have no dought that shanti and the web guys would do it right wen time came to do it.

The site so far is amazing so i gess this parts the next part to evolve.

Top job Z.F Sb and the webteam

Excellent layout already and as everyone says take it easy and watch your baby grow and add more when needed.

Quite exciting being at the birth of a new universe

All the best to all

G.A.T.I :cool:

Sub forums are a must in my opinion...helps keep things neat and organized.

I know that on all the other forums I spend time on having easy acess to information is the greatest reward.

Having acess to grower reports from the strain info was a very nice touch BTW...

Sub forums

Shanti please keep it simple.

Indoor
outdoor
Plant hospital
DIY
Talk
Hydroponics
Dairys

Simple is better!!!

Sub forums are a must in my opinion...helps keep things neat and organized.

I know that on all the other forums I spend time on having easy acess to information is the greatest reward.

Having acess to grower reports from the strain info was a very nice touch BTW...
Yup, I like the ease of sub categories too:D !

It looks like most things are covered for the structure Shanti,but what i thought it might be a good idea that could maybe work well in the Strains forum is to have each individual Strain catagorized into their own forum like Afghans,SSH,Skunks,Etc, just a thought as this would keep everything in shape and would,nt have to go hunting through everything to get the information for a particular strain he or she is looking for
And a MNS Seedmakers Forum for those working and backing up their work with their Mr Nice strains,i,m not sure how you would feel about this one Shanti.but thought it was worth running it past you first...Take Care....Hashish

I think Towleys covered most of them so mines is just a couple of addition to that list
Indoor
Outdoor and Greenhouse
Mr.Nice Strains forum...catagorized
Grow Dairies Section
Seedmakers Section,For Mr Nice Strains
Library for articles

nice forum as is but i think sub forums make life easy so this is how i think id lay it out..

1) Growers Articles
A) "Basic" how to crack seeds take cuts basic stuff list of need to know terms..
B) "Advanced" more indepth / complex

2) Strain Guide..
A) Mr.Nice Strains
B) Big List of Known Crosses
C) What Strains Good for ... ( for the what seed shud i buy threads )

3) Grow Dairies / Bud Shots
A) Indoor
B) Outdoor
C) Under Glass <-- dont know about this 1

4) Homemade Seed's / Hacks / Breeds
A) Mr.Nice Cross's
B) Other Hacks And Crossbreeds

5) Mr.Nice Strain Test's

tnx 4 looking

It looks like most things are covered for the structure Shanti,but what i thought it might be a good idea that could maybe work well in the Strains forum is to have each individual Strain catagorized into their own forum like Afghans,SSH,Skunks,Etc, just a thought as this would keep everything in shape and would,nt have to go hunting through everything to get the information for a particular strain he or she is looking for
I like this idea. It would be interesting if each MNS strain being offered at the time had its own sub-forum help and share area.
Keeping it simple is key IMO.
All the best,
RO

Hi All

thanks for the comments all taken with good intentions. Also since most of you are pretty much the hardcore surfers of the seed forums or Seed Surfers, the one sure sub forum we at MNS agreed necessary is to have a forum for each strain as this will hopefully group all similar info together... so that we all seem to agree on.

For the rest will let it develop as it evolves. Just been viewing alot of the old video I made in 1998/99 when i was owned the GHSco, and early 2000 when I moved to Swiss...boy there is alot of funny stuff. I will be putting myself into it to make some more videos for viewing.

For the rest thanks for the contribution all of you and keep on keeping on....SB

Cant wait for the next video installments.

Thats sounds like a great idea, having a forum for each strain. Truly making this site the best site for info on alot of todays hybrids, and of course your key strains.

Man, if you were to liken this site to a cannabis plant, it would be a Nevils haze or similar as this place is expanding fast!

Great work MNS.

well in the p.m the testers got he stated very clearly that the only haze mix was with an Early Queen..

but he ddnt say what the others mixes was.. just afghani and skunk.. and not to be pput off by the haze as its mixed with early queen;) :cool:

will howard be frequenting the site?
imho it'd be nice if howard and shanti posted thoughts/observations once a month or a monthly blog from their travels..imho it'd be an interesting read and something different:cool:
take care all and keep it green:D

lolol my previouse post looks daft on its own but i was replying to .. sir-mr-nice

who had guessed at the mixes that the testers are doing..... and for some reason has deleted his post and just left mine there saying nothing but crap lol anyways there ya go lol

there was a post i replied to not just ramblings of a mad man

oops... I was super ripped and posted in the wrong thread, then went to put the info into the right thread but must have drifted off before posting into the right one. sorry about that str8chaser.. didn't mean to mess it up.

It was just my guessing about SB's testers being combinations of his Afghani,
Skunk and Early Queen/Haze. Something like:

AF X SK
AF X HZ
SK X AF
SK X HZ
HZ X AF
HZ X SK

Can't remember where I meant to post that info anymore. I'm still pretty daze now.

Glad there isn't too much demand for structure here yet;)

Back