Strains grow documentation

What group you would like to see the most?

• ASH / Black Widow / Sour Blueberry

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Devil / Ortega / Pineapple Skunk

• Skunk Haze / Critical Haze / Panama

• Medicine Man / Chemdawg / Pakistan Chitral Kush

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ptree

2021 COE Winner
Hi all,

I would like to send thanks for auctions & Shanti at 1st.

From late summer last year and start of this year, I bought some regulars I mostly love to get my hands on.
MNS Ortega / Devil / Medicine Man / ASH / Black Widow / Early Skunk / Critical Haze / Skunk Haze / Dreamtime
ACE Pakistan Chitral Kush / Snow Moon / Panama
HSO Pineapple Skunk / OG Kush / Chemdawg / Sour Blueberry

Now to the point...
As I cannot grow for selection, cause I cannot keep mother plants as I did in past times (longer ago)... I would stick theese plants together at some groups.
Alltogether, group contains 3 strains per 2 plants each grow.

1) I would like your help, in telling if the groups are reasonable (flowering times)
2) Which of theese groups you would like to see earlier this year? I will Make a poll if you come across, check what you wanna see the most please.

1Group ASH / Black Widow / Sour Blueberry
2Group Devil / Ortega / Pineapple Skunk
3Group Skunk Haze / Critical Haze / Panama
4Group Medicine Man / Chemdawg / Pakistan Chitral Kush

-once I get used to making a Poll I will make one :D

thank you for any info regarding each groups... feel free to give me corrections based on flowering times.
And please vote, I cannot choose the first.. But I am prefering the 1st group of course.! :)
Also, you can click more options.

Last edited:
Didnt expect the poll to be so good :D
Still not sure xD you can continue, I have time till summer. After my present grow, I will make some spring life for garden.

I will take fotos of actual box content soon, so you can take a look at OG Kush, Snow moon and CBD Nordle flowering.

Hi P3Ci,

MM,CHem,PCK ftw.

nice indica lineup. Naps and munchies. I'd like to have seeds of those 3 lines mixed together.

group 3 sounds nice too if you need more haze in your life.

Thank you. Yes it will be interesting. I will use a male, if there is one stand out, its for sure.

Its actually hard to choose, as Iam favorizing all groups at some point.
1group for me the most flavours, 2group for sleeping :) 3group is kinda Hazy :D and 4th group is again Indicanizated :)

Hey all,
Great line up of strains there p3ci, and a hard choice to make a decision on.

I voted for group 2, as I've heard great things about Ortega and devil, but have never had the opportunity to run them yet. Also pinapple chunk sounds nice :) who is it from?
I would expect the Ortega and devil to have very similar flowering times.

Group 3 would be my second choice, mainly because I would like to see the comparison between shantis haze lines vs ACE Panama.

Good luck whatever choice you make,
Ghost

i have choose Devil / Ortega / Pineapple Skunk

i will change the pineapple skunk by the ash for a 100% MNS

the pineapple skunk is the bigbud very close to critical mass i think

Okay okay, it has to be done sometime :)
I see it will be my 1st sativa run :D

-someone better give me some tips on growing sativas small (to 1 max 1,2 m) in soil, i can do bending with those plastic ?_things_?

:)

-Panama was gifted with Snow Moon and PCK, but to be honest, i think ACE are looking true about their strains, we will see what is real.

-HSO was my last step before I encountered MNS, I cant go into telling if they are from Humboldt or not. I just heard quite a good things here and there about them, then I saw they are from Spain? - but spain seems reasonable country for seeds, so why not try them I sayd.

Then i found MNS. Oh, why didnt I knew about Auctions & this forum earlier.
I hope to see some wonders here, I can feel all of your wibe here. I am feeling like at my new home :)

I'd probably go with Skunk Haze, Widow, and Devil. You'd have a nice variety of highs and everything wouldn't finish at once. No matter what, I'd grow Skunk Haze- that stuff is a winner. It's quite the producer and the high is fantastic.

I'd probably go with Skunk Haze, Widow, and Devil. You'd have a nice variety of highs and everything wouldn't finish at once. No matter what, I'd grow Skunk Haze- that stuff is a winner. It's quite the producer and the high is fantastic.

Hi, I cannot do that, iam drying in the same place as iam growing.
But next year I will make something special with skunk haze, cause I have clearance pack of SH. So provavly will try to breed two lines of it. One nost indica leaning, and one with use of overall perception and so... Then Ill try to breed those lines together, just to see recombinantion. It would be very satisfiing jov for me... Somethin for longer periods of time. Maybe till my death :-D

Seeds are in shots of water now

I talked to my gf, to help me pick up something to plant.

So we decided for 4strains per 2 seeds - should be interesting :)

Final decision was made for:

Angel Heart
ASH
Black Widow
Skunk Haze

Stay tuned for some photos in between SPRING & SUMMER

So far, 7 off 8 seeds are germed, only one angel heart is still sleeping
- will wait till later this day and will put them in small pots ;)
- if angel not germ, then I will put another one.

Final decision was made for:

Angel Heart
ASH
Black Widow
Skunk Haze

Good choices brah. I am looking forward to what you find. I think you will be pleased with the Skunk Haze as your sativa hybrid choice.

Shaka
Mu

Yes & thanks,

I kinda think it that way too.

Skunk Haze more of sativa world
ASH as something I really am inpatient to try
Black Widow because I want to find the grail of all widows
Angel Heart for unexpected flavours

-also I do expect some plants would have longer flowering times then others, but when it get to that point, I would have to make decisions, so not now :D

Start

So I thought for best, that I will make the grow here and after finishing, I will make a one page growreport for each strain.
So everything will be on one place for now ;)

Enjoy the ride :)

All seeds emerged after one day, but one ANH not, so I put new one in paper towel, it cracked, so tomorow It will be transfered into its small pot hopefully.

Overall, nothing to comment here, just that BW is the longest and fastest of them all.

Last edited:
Day 6

We are up & running :)

One Skunk Haze was purple after breaking its shell.. Recolored to green 2nd day :)

I plan for using whole Biobizz product line in Light mix in 7l tex-pots, I wonder how will it do.
And for blooming, there should be new LEDs, wonder how theese will turn out..
Did get good price for new Sanllight Q6W, so it should swap my older fixture of 2xVero29 + 2x Vero18 +10x small CreeRed - it will be rebuild.

Last edited:
Day 13

I had set up new light, got very pretty price for it.
Everything is dialed in as you can see 22-24°C Rh 65%
Light is dimmed all the way down at 100W (about 350-400 ppf by my own unaccurate calculations using luxmeter app for cellphone) even spread over whole tent at height of 2 feet.

I have still some watermelons & peppers & tomatoes there as you can see...
So far they look pretty.

Last edited:
Day 19

Hello friends,

I have some growing going on.
See the pics ;)
Just another week & I will flower them :)

Light is turned up a bit from 40 to 60% (around 140W)

**both BWs and SH1 are developing pleasure smells already :)

ASH1

ASH2

BW1

BW2

SH1

SH2

ANH1

ANH2

Last edited:
Hi,

I've only grown AH once...and loved it.
Look for the frosty and spear shaped bud onces they were the best for me....easy to grow, nice yield good taste and excellent balanced effect.
What to ask more?
Will keep an eye on your grow.
Good luck.

Day 23

Hi,

I've only grown AH once...and loved it.
Look for the frosty and spear shaped bud onces they were the best for me....easy to grow, nice yield good taste and excellent balanced effect.
What to ask more?
Will keep an eye on your grow.
Good luck.

Hi Tom, thanks for stoping by & and help ;)

Today i flipped on to flowering, so will see how everything turns out to be in few more weeks.

Will keep you updated ;)

Last edited:
Day 3 Bloom

Hello again,

Here I am to show the players for team MNS!

- Angel Hearts keep low, but have the most vital display from all the plants

- one ASH dont like nutes so much, the second of them is to my liking more

- Black Widows are just like brother and sister, one small indy looking hybrid and one more stretchy and litlle smelly, the smell is again kind of coffe like my earlier trial with BW males.. I think, this one should again be male,, we will see :) But if he really is male, I am all in to make some seeds

- and finally Skunk Haze, here, I must admit, you all, were, right... Skunk Haze is my favorite now, one has darker colours then the whole pack, and the second is pleasantly sweet smelling already and have very nice structure.

I will only add, that the lamp is still going at its 60% output, I think Iam at about 550-650 mmols (who knows what the real numbers are :) )
And I will probably run in difficulties in just a few weeks, when I expect some stretching, thats why I flipped at day 23 when the growth started to mass produce.

So far no problems at all. Just one ASH leaf burned from nutes, but nothing lethal, or even serious.. The smaller BW is kinda curling a bit, but i think it should repair in time...

That is all for now, the rest should be visually observed from pics.

Zbloom.jpg

ANH1

ANH2

ASH1

ASH2

BW1

BW2

SH1

SH2

Back