quinxstar

'21, '23 COE Winner
it's boring all that spam on the forum that poluted
all the thread

shanti can you designate some people on the most active people
for cleanning and remove all that spam

its' every day now

I’m right with that idea quin.
I had considered writing to Shanti in PM offering my services as a sort of moderator for just that purpose. Having been a moderator on other bosrds and a long time member here I figured that might be enough experience to qualify for the job. ;) This is the only public forum I participate in anymore and it’s a bummer to see it getting washed out.
The spam around here is really getting bad and has been building for over a year now.
It’s annoying and some users might be foolish enough to click on the spammers link and then who knows what happens.

There’s got to be some solution.

Last edited:
Hi All

thanks for the concern and we have had human spammers issue and low staff, so it is my fault fore sure.

However i am back in the office and on the case the next few weeks...so if people have things to say or suggest please pm me .

Enjoy the rest of the weekend....all the best Sb

I’m right with that idea quin.
I had considered writing to Shanti in PM offering my services as a sort of moderator for just that purpose. Having been a moderator on other bosrds and a long time member here I figured that might be enough experience to qualify for the job. ;) This is the only public forum I participate in anymore and it’s a bummer to see it getting washed out.
The spam around here is really getting bad and has been building for over a year now.
It’s annoying and some users might be foolish enough to click on the spammers link and then who knows what happens.

There’s got to be some solution.

i vote for you :)

Just curious; will you be removing all those old threads started by spambots? Or old posts? Is there a report button if we come across them? Best of luck to you and Musashi, good choices, both positive dudes, forum will be better for it...

To admins and mods, if you want to clean spam posts and delete the spam account, you can do these in few clicks. Open the thread of the spammer, then click his username, and click "One touch ban" menu from the dropdown. Be careful to use this on active member because this is irreversible.

Back