Sticky NL5xHaze at 13 weeks

Brother, that cracked me up. It's actually a 60w incandescent, but you were close. We're aiming for 100grams/watt ;)

I expect nothing less. :p In all seriousness though, I like the look and description you gave of those early finishing #14 & #23 ones, but this one, damn, she's a looker.
T5HZ_END_OF_W13_D.jpg

Lotta winners to choose from it seems, all down to that smoke test though, really hope you find something special.

Astounding.

You did a fantastic job. I can't wait to hear some smoke reports!
Those nugs are just bodacious.

Stay hazed
Jake
Thanks Jake! We really appreciate the feedback. We are (obviously) still learning. I doubt the girls would have turned out this nice without the advice and support of the community here - and the rock-solid genetics from Shanti :)

very nice. much respect
Thanks brother

I expect nothing less. :p In all seriousness though, I like the look and description you gave of those early finishing #14 & #23 ones, but this one, damn, she's a looker.
T5HZ_END_OF_W13_D.jpg

Lotta winners to choose from it seems, all down to that smoke test though, really hope you find something special.
Hey PP, thanks for the words. Preliminary reports suggest we might not have hit 100g/w :D
14 is a keeperm for sure. She is delicious, and seems to improve every day with the opening and closing of her tin. She get's me higher than any member of her cohort (the first 5 to 'finish'). I've only managed to smoke 5 of the girls thus far, and 14 has the old taste I remember (perhaps because the grower who supplied the old 'cut' I mentioned chose his earliest finishing pheno, hence the similarity).
I'll post new pics and updates this afternoon.

Back