SS from clone

lopocs.mpeg

yo Grovers!

My English sucks forgive me please. Grew BW from MNS outside few yers ago, and was impressed with the vigor of the plant. Now I give a go to SS.

I have a small project inside. Bought a plant from FF in wien, vegged for about 1 month took clones. Here I go now. I'm using coco/perlite, GH nutes, r/o, leds, love and passion to grow them.

This is my second coco grow, any input is appreciated.

grüne hessin
lopocs-mpeg-albums-ss-gh-c-picture12866-img-20170821-130404.jpg

gh ss clones
lopocs-mpeg-albums-ss-gh-c-picture12865-img-20170821-130334.jpg

C+
lopocs-mpeg-albums-ss-gh-c-picture12863-img-20170821-130122.jpg

lopocs-mpeg-albums-ss-gh-c-picture12864-img-20170821-130218.jpg

lopocs-mpeg-albums-ss-gh-c-picture12862-img-20170821-125955.jpg

lopocs-mpeg-albums-ss-gh-c-picture12860-img-20170821-123735.jpg

Shark Shock

lopocs-mpeg-albums-ss-gh-c-picture12861-img-20170821-125943.jpg

lopocs-mpeg-albums-ss-gh-c-picture12859-img-20170821-123628.jpg

Looks like you are off to a GREAT start lopocs!
That C+ looks very healthy as do all your SS clones.
Best of luck.

grüne hessin - oh ja :D
kenne sowohl die muddi (der Seb Jaggn) als auch den vati (warlock, 2ter platz 2005 im cup), mag aber die warlock besser ;)

ALWAYS check your cuts - as FF can be a mite spreading company (not their first, and sure not their last "animals") - with that in mind - and i think of resistency, some might be left for no good with the borg - and nothing will help (meaning chemical substances) except CO2 gasing; expecially the DEA mite is/can (be) a problem (weichhautmilben)

haunse rinne !
HURZ!
:D

thanks for stopping by

cant understand half of your post, im a hungarian motherfucker :)

o - bozmek az onjad !

im sorry, bc of the strain GH i thought you are either german or austrian, the part you didnt understand: i know the creator of this strain personally and know the parental lines of GH (jack flash mom - special SEB Jaggen pheno and cup winning warlock dad) loving more the dad than the outcome = GH, from the year 2005
none the less a beautiful plant when you have a sunny outdoor location without much rain at 50° and below

i find her too weak with fast tolerance build up and a quick low ceiling
but she is yummy and tasty

o - bozmek az onjad !

:D:D:D

Nice. A well known hungarian sentence. Thanks, great info on GH pedigree.

I'm in trouble with fungus gnats. Using BT toxin and yellow trap combo. Thought the toxin kill the larvae, the trap grab the gnats so the cannot go back to the medium to start over. Gave 1 treatment to the coco. Seems does not work.
What can happen if I do nothing with it. Can they fuck up the root zone?

How you guys get rid of them?

:D:D:D

Nice. A well known hungarian sentence. Thanks, great info on GH pedigree.

I'm in trouble with fungus gnats. Using BT toxin and yellow trap combo. Thought the toxin kill the larvae, the trap grab the gnats so the cannot go back to the medium to start over. Gave 1 treatment to the coco. Seems does not work.
What can happen if I do nothing with it. Can they fuck up the root zone?

How you guys get rid of them?

Fabric pots are huge help make it to where they only have top to go to. Nematodes will completely annihilate them. Hypoapsis miles mites will too. I usually do the hypo+ yellow cards for every grow so I always know they are not a issue.

bti should work too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacillus_thuringiensis_israelensis

there are many products out there, also is bti part of many "soil improvement" amendments , which also have other (positive) bacteria and mycels / funghis incorporated

what i dont like about helping insects, they only keep a homeostasis, meaning that they cant fully erase the bugging gnats, they are "saving" a few gnats for their own offspring, so that their babys wont starve out

bti + neem + (a kind of) pyrethrum extract will help you !

:)

What I'm using now with no success is BT kurstaki toxin. BT-i pruducts are hard to find here. (Ordered from overeas, when arrive I give it a goo)

I'm quite dissapointed on GH. Slowly growing mutant one I have. SS is insane. rooting and growing really fast. This is a tall lanky sativa pheno as the guy @ ff said. Hope it not flowers for ages and a decent yielder.

Growing with 6/9 GH. Extra magnesium needed for the first two weeks.

Today is my birthday, I love my wife, my children, happy to be a part of this community. Have a fuckin nice day.

Last edited:
Back