Sour Angel and TK91 First grow on this site.

PCaddict

Hi I am PCaddict. For my first MNS grow I am growing Sour Angle and TK91. I have cuttings of both that I am trying to root them. They came from outside so I have to keep an eye out for bugs. I use Doc Buds soil/kit. I am using a 5x5 tent. Cheap Mars hydro tent. I have 3, 350 watt full spec + red spec Budget LED lights. I have plenty of light for a 5x5. I keep my light all the way to the top of my tent. Much easier working around the plants and I haven't noticed a difference. I am running 16/8 for rooting and veg. I will post a pic of them in just a bit.

something like 800kb is the file size limit, just keep pics under that size.
Remember, you can also make the pics smaller to reduce file size, and reduce pic quality, not just reduce via compression that most simple software does.
Hell, back in the early days of the interwebz we used to hide files inside images and share by posting that image somewhere then tell someone to check out whatever pic.

That’s a lot of light! Should make for some nice buds. I haven’t used any of the new apps to resize pics. I use the old fashioned photoshop and resize them to short side 10inches @72 dpi

The picture size for the site has been upped from 862KB to @1MB. Compression will result in a better picture than resizing. I don't have a smartphone so I can't help you with that part @PCaddict but I'm sure that someone who does will chime in and help you out! :)

Longball

I will post a pic when I can figure out how. I resized it all the way down and it still wont let me do it. If anyone knows how to get pictures to post from an Galaxy Note please help.

They have been in the dirt for four days now.

Man after compression that pic looks like crap. The other one looked good. Not sure why this one turned out so bad.

Back