Sour Angel and TK91 First grow on this site.

Hi I am PCaddict. For my first MNS grow I am growing Sour Angle and TK91. I have cuttings of both that I am trying to root them. They came from outside so I have to keep an eye out for bugs.
From outside, I always consider root aphid infestation and watch for this during quarantine. As I understand it, without roots the plants are devoid of nourishment unless they have access foliarly. Without roots, they struggle to keep a large above-ground structure intact. For the ones that have roots, a light dilute bonemeal will do the job.

🤙Mu

musashi said: "From outside, I always consider root aphid infestation and watch for this during quarantine. As I understand it, without roots the plants are devoid of nourishment unless they have access foliarly. Without roots, they struggle to keep a large above-ground structure intact. For the ones that have roots, a light dilute bonemeal will do the job."

You have learned well, grasshopper! When you can take the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to leave and grow on your own! ;)

Longball

Last edited:
I have been afraid to move the leaves so I can get to the underside of them to foliar. If it will help I will try to foliar I just didn't want to disturb any roots that may be starting by messing with the plant and lifting leaves.

Come on PC we know you can do it. Keep them warm and lightly watered- damp. Most overdo the watering in this early stage and wonder why their plants take so long to grow. It's bc there is not sufficient oxygen exchange to effect metabolism from the waterlogged soil. @GreySeer's suggestion of a dome can help get your humidity up and @Cannalicous's suggestion to trim up the leaves is also something to consider doing. Feed/Spray the tops of the remaining leaves with something as simple as a pH'd kelp solution. Get the leaves off the ground so they can breathe properly. Or if too much hassle, cut your loses and focus on the plants that are responding.

🤙Mu

I cut the leaves that was wilted and laying in the dirt. so far as clipping tips someone shared this article with me and it seems clipping tips doesn't help. Here is the article. Vegetative propagation of cannabis by stem cuttings: effects of leaf number, cutting position, rooting hormone, and leaf tip removal (cdnsciencepub.com) ... I will give them a foliar spray with some destress from Doc Buds kit. I will make sure the soil is damp and spray a little water down the stems for a few more days. Those TKs are just hard to start. I hope I can save one.

Yes were talking cleaning up the pretty dead, wilted leaves that are laying in the dirt stuff. No need to cut anything that can provide photosynthesis. As in your article, I'm a believer in the 3-leaf IBA gel thing. I also select soft 2-4mm stems to cut. It would be nice if you could post that article in the ARTICLES Forum. It would be helpful to others. Thanks for being here brah!

🤙Mu

I am letting my neighbor have the best one to take care of. He will be coming over taking care of it. I told him he could have whatever we get off of it for helping so much. Of course I keep him up in weed too but he is a big help.

Back