Something potent and trippy

hi MathewD,
I understand totally,
Nevils Haze...

I was just speaking to my co-grower, and they said they were worried that what I would be buying would be too similar to what they already grow. But as they said, everyone around here that knows what they are doing makes sure they have at least some Indica in their plants so the dried bud looks a bit more like hydro.

He also told me his outdoor strain runs for about 12 to 14 weeks, so it's probably a lot more Indica influenced than Neville's Haze would be, so that's good to hear.

And Scorp, you mean to say Neville's Haze is the shit :p? How does it rank in terms of potency? If I grow it well, will it actually be better than the "generic" commercial strains that go around?

Also, how does Mango Haze compare to SSH? and how do they compare to Neville's Haze. I mean in terms of trippyness and potency.

hi MatthewD
it goes like this:

MNS strains Order of Trippiness (top 5)
1. Nevs Haze (75% haze)
2. Nevs Haze x Mango Haze (62.5% haze)
3. NL5xHaze (50% haze)
4. Mango Haze (50% haze)
5. SSH (50% haze)

Mango and SSH are very close genetically, same father and the mothers are sisters, I think. Mango is supposed to be more sativa leaning and perhaps lankier than SSH.

If I were you, I'd grow straight haze with no indica but as you say, it might not have that hydro look. It does have the best, trippiest buzz though and the best mold resistance.

I was just speaking to my co-grower, and they said they were worried that what I would be buying would be too similar to what they already grow. But as they said, everyone around here that knows what they are doing makes sure they have at least some Indica in their plants so the dried bud looks a bit more like hydro.

He also told me his outdoor strain runs for about 12 to 14 weeks, so it's probably a lot more Indica influenced than Neville's Haze would be, so that's good to hear.

And Scorp, you mean to say Neville's Haze is the shit :p? How does it rank in terms of potency? If I grow it well, will it actually be better than the "generic" commercial strains that go around?

Also, how does Mango Haze compare to SSH? and how do they compare to Neville's Haze. I mean in terms of trippyness and potency.
Hi MathewD,
Unless your friends too are growing Nevils Haze,you will be their envy at Harvest time.
outdoors,be prepared for large heavy old school sativa buds that taste of the redbuds of old. you wont be sorry for trying it.
SSH and Mango Haze are sisters so to speak,and both are outstanding...
I preferr the Mango personally,but to be fair...
one pack of SSH outdoors last season yielded 10 females...with a dry weight of 10lbs
+
6 ounces of hash for a bonus...
not bad return on my investment.
maybe you should pm Shanti in private and ask him...he is from oz after all and could point you where you need to be with choices.

good luck with your search
scorpion

Last edited:
hi MatthewD
it goes like this:

MNS strains Order of Trippiness (top 5)
1. Nevs Haze (75% haze)
2. Nevs Haze x Mango Haze (62.5% haze)
3. NL5xHaze (50% haze)
4. Mango Haze (50% haze)
5. SSH (50% haze)

Mango and SSH are very close genetically, same father and the mothers are sisters, I think. Mango is supposed to be more sativa leaning and perhaps lankier than SSH.

If I were you, I'd grow straight haze with no indica but as you say, it might not have that hydro look. It does have the best, trippiest buzz though and the best mold resistance.

Thank you for the list :)

Well I'm definitely getting Neville's Haze, and probably Super Silver Haze (over Mango Haze), as they seem to compliment each other nicely.

Back