Some New CBD Strains that we made and thinking to offer test grow packs in lure of grow reports with photos? Anyone interested?

Aloha!

Several members have indicated interest. @PtreeCi has started with CBD Zkittles. Has anyone else received seeds and when will you share your grow? @axiom, @Islandgrower, @Indi? I chose the 85/15 indica Mohan. While the Mohan isn't a 1:1, it does have a 1.4% CBD to go along with the 20% THC. I haven't grown a fem in many years and 8 weeks of flower- what's that like lol? So, I'll focus on Widow strains for awhile. Good luck to everyone who chose to participate in Shanti's CBD challenge!
mohan.jpg

🤙Mu

Aloha everyone!

It's getting on August- the time we had planned to launch this CBD test. Some delays continue as the postal service has us stymied. So this is what I have so far-
Seeds sent to:
PtreeCi- CBD Zkilttles
Kryppler- CBD Widow
Sundog- Zkilttles
Musashi- Mohan Ram

Others who said they contacted SB for seeds:
Islandgrower- ?
Phoenix- Mohan Ram
High-Mish- CBD Tangerine Cookie
Deach69- CBD Sunset Sherbet

Others who have shown interest:
Wisp- Mohan Ram
Curous101- CBD Sunset Sherbet
Fated-?
Indi- ?

If you have interest and have not contacted Shanti yet, you are encouraged to do so. @Deach69, @High-mish, @Pheonix66, @Islandgrower did you braddahs get your seed yet? @wisp and @curious101 are you guys in? @Fated? @Indi? Just checking, no pressure.

🤙Mu

Aloha everyone!

It's getting on August- the time we had planned to launch this CBD test. Some delays continue as the postal service has us stymied. So this is what I have so far-
Seeds sent to:
PtreeCi- CBD Zkilttles
Kryppler- CBD Widow
Sundog- Zkilttles
Musashi- Mohan Ram

Others who said they contacted SB for seeds:
Islandgrower- ?
Phoenix- Mohan Ram
High-Mish- CBD Tangerine Cookie
Deach69- CBD Sunset Sherbet

Others who have shown interest:
Wisp- Mohan Ram
Curous101- CBD Sunset Sherbet
Fated-?
Indi- ?

If you have interest and have not contacted Shanti yet, you are encouraged to do so. @Deach69, @High-mish, @Pheonix66, @Islandgrower did you braddahs get your seed yet? @wisp and @curious101 are you guys in? @Fated? @Indi? Just checking, no pressure.

🤙Mu
Gday! I did speak to SB about it. Unfortunately, it was getting too late in the season for me

Back