Some New CBD Strains that we made and thinking to offer test grow packs in lure of grow reports with photos? Anyone interested?

Even better than the auctions! How many have signed up already? I am not familiar with most of these. What did you choose to grow and why?

šŸ¤™Mu
I have signed up, and he gave me 2 choices, the Zkittles one or the CBD Sunset Sherbet. I chose the Sunset one, because I had never heard of it before. I will likely grow out 6 of them this outdoor growing season, because that's where I prefer to grow, but I may try to collaborate with a friend and do an indoor grow as well, we shall see.

I was planning on focusing on a MNS strain this summer, and doing a grow report, then this assignment came up. I'm going to have fun with it, and learn how through past reports here on the forum :)

The only ones I have experience growing and smoking are cbd yummy and cbd ā€œ3Dā€. Both were very sweet like tropical red fruits, lemon zest. I would think zkittlez would be banging in the aroma/flavor side.
You tried CBD Shark as well. LOL

I have signed up, and he gave me 2 choices, the Zkittles one or the CBD Sunset Sherbet. I chose the Sunset one, because I had never heard of it before. I will likely grow out 6 of them this outdoor growing season, because that's where I prefer to grow, but I may try to collaborate with a friend and do an indoor grow as well, we shall see.

I was planning on focusing on a MNS strain this summer, and doing a grow report, then this assignment came up. I'm going to have fun with it, and learn how through past reports here on the forum :)
I've grown the regular sunset sherbert its ok. its mild in effect, looks like your basic hybrid plant I was growing it at a time I had many hashplant OG hybrids that were outshining it both in physical beauty and olfactory wonders. the cbd enriched version is probably gonna be quite useful medicine.

Once, long ago, early 2000 perhaps I tried some white widow that made my face crawl. I can feel Im on my way to getting back there someday with the MNS old school strains. Getting the most blasted is what Iā€™m about, but some potent medicine is a necessity now, for me and mine. I bet that crawly feeling would be good for the back after the rigors of life. I wouldnā€™t mind a ā€œfailedā€ CBD plant that has highly elevated CBD but also way too high (the failed part)THC as well. šŸ˜€ Helps deliver the medicine.
The moham ram also looked pretty awesome. It seems like it was a black widow dominatrix type dripping with some potent resin - from what I could tell. Probably shrivel your hand touching it. Iā€™d like to feel the effects of that beast someday!!

I have lot to work on... but on the other hand, I am adding cbd every 2nd grow, so if there is lack o interest, I can help aswell.. But it wont be solid selection from me :-(

Hope to see someth8ng soon :) I am smoking cbd more and more :) its good for my sport smoking, it is past for me to smoke like pro,, you know what I mean :)

..just occasional smoker..
but haze got my heart really

Last edited:
Tangerine cookie or sunset sherbet would be something I would pick..

But this time I am growing CBD Nordle again...

I would be up for this. I think at this point im not too concerned as to what the strain is, as ideally I would like to see how a cbd grow in a green house in a northern area does and test the finished product for the effect on muscular pain on myself and spinal injury pain on someone else. So I would definitely be interested in testing out what ever the boss thinks may be best for this scenario.

I would be up for this. I think at this point im not too concerned as to what the strain is, as ideally I would like to see how a cbd grow in a green house in a northern area does and test the finished product for the effect on muscular pain on myself and spinal injury pain on someone else. So I would definitely be interested in testing out what ever the boss thinks may be best for this scenario.

I dont uave any major issue, just have my back pains on regular basis, made from sports from my younher ages, and some knee problems also..

And I find out Nordle as good medicine for immediate pain relieve..

Aloha everyone!

As summer unfolds and many of us are in the thick-et lol of it, I am wondering how many out there are growing their share of CBD plants? There is a lot of data to make a good case for medicinal benefit as well as acknowledgment that many just want relief and the feeling of well-being rather than getting really stoned or euphoric. Time and place. Of course we have access to CBD Crew strains, but are there some other CBD varieties we might be interested in looking at? How about ones with catchy names to go with the color of their foilage and their flavors! Well, thank you for asking.

As Shanti mentioned as OP, "So my idea is to offer 10 packets of each strain to members of either the auctions or forum, in exchange for a pictorial documentation as a thread here? It will not be censored in any way as we never do this, we just would like some competent growers to grow fairly our new offerings to illustrate examples for others to review independently. If you are up for it then please pm me with your preferred strain from the above list of 5....and I will select at the end of Feb 10 for each strain....and announce them here in strains groups."

Needless to say, a lot of CC- crazy crap has come down in the last 6 months that has delayed this contest. Yet, we are a resilient group and back in black as they say. Shanti wants to get the party going in the July-Aug period. He just recently mentioned that in addition to the original CBD strains offered for this contest, their are several others that will be added to the mix. I should hear in the next day or two, so stay tuned for that. In the meantime, I need a head count of who would like to participate. Please PM Shanti or me ASAP with your interest so we can meet our deadline and get this show rollin'.

Welcome back Shanti!

Mu

Sorry musashi, il have to sit this one out. My season outdoors is short, so for me it is a little late (indoors spaces already taken up for the rest of the year). It wouldn't be fare to just take the seeds at this point and not put them into action asap. I look forwards to seeing how others get on with these and what they can do. Hopefully we get some good documentation and finished reports on the various types and the effects they can have. Should be a good show.

Back