Some New CBD Strains that we made and thinking to offer test grow packs in lure of grow reports with photos? Anyone interested?

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi All

today we finally cleaned some special batches of CBD fem seeds we have made for a client. However we made a fair few extra due to perfect timing with the pollination window, so thought before we offer them on the auctions and shop, maybe there are some growers who use 1 to 1 strains for their medical clients?
So the strains we made are;

CBD Zkittles
CBD Widow
CBD Tangerine Cookie
CBD Sunset Sherbet
Mohan Ram fem THC

Before people get all strange about us making fem seeds for companies and farmers, it is something we have been doing always in between our own production and work to help keep certain standards to follow. Mr Nice still remains a regular seed company based on our library of male and female plants which are older than my kids.....so hope that curbs enthusiasm on that topic.

So my idea is to offer 10 packets of each strain to members of either the auctions or forum, in exchange for a pictorial documentation as a thread here? It will not be censored in any way as we never do this, we just would like some competent growers to grow fairly our new offerings to illustrate examples for others to review independently. If you are up for it then please pm me with your preferred strain from the above list of 5....and I will select at the end of Feb 10 for each strain....and announce them here in strains groups.

So hope you are clear and let the games begin.....all the best Shantibaba

The moham ram shanti are those thc rich plants with low cbd. Ive always been interested in this strain, seems to be some sort of white widow based spin off. If you dont mind shanti can you please give a little bit more information on this one, and if you think it may be suitable for a outdoors northerly climate. Thanks

This will be interesting,
1:1 CBD plants are great :)

I have lots of work to do, so I cannot participate now 8 )

So teaser for you, what I have tesated already....
CBD Nordle was great experience, very pleasant indica, not much power in her, but the calming effect was there, and great for headaches !!
CBD Therapy very sweet and fruity experience also, great outdoor producer !!!
my last test of CBD Shark she will knock you (literally) out for hour, then as nothing did happened & you are back in normal mind state - decent experience I have to say, and the taste is great too !!

Cant wait to see more about new ladies !!

edit: sorry for spam... had to support :)

CBDSS.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!.
Looking forward to seeing grow/smoke reports on these, some very valuable medicine I'm sure.
I know quite a few med growers who will be very interested in the results.
🙏✌️

Hi All

today we finally cleaned some special batches of CBD fem seeds we have made for a client. However we made a fair few extra due to perfect timing with the pollination window, so thought before we offer them on the auctions and shop, maybe there are some growers who use 1 to 1 strains for their medical clients?
So the strains we made are;

CBD Zkittles
CBD Widow
CBD Tangerine Cookie
CBD Sunset Sherbet
Moham Ram fem THC

Before people get all strange about us making fem seeds for companies and farmers, it is something we have been doing always in between our own production and work to help keep certain standards to follow. Mr Nice still remains a regular seed company based on our library of male and female plants which are older than my kids.....so hope that curbs enthusiasm on that topic.

Quindi la mia idea è di offrire 10 pacchetti di ciascuna varietà ai membri delle aste o del forum, in cambio di una documentazione illustrata come thread qui? Non sarà censurato in alcun modo poiché non lo facciamo mai, vorremmo solo che alcuni coltivatori competenti coltivassero in modo equo le nostre nuove offerte per illustrare esempi che altri possano esaminare in modo indipendente. Se ne hai voglia, inviami un messaggio con il tuo ceppo preferito dall'elenco di 5 sopra ... e selezionerò alla fine del 10 febbraio per ogni ceppo .... e li annuncerò qui in gruppi di ceppi.

Quindi spero che tu sia chiaro e che i giochi inizino ..... tutto il meglio Shantibaba
[/CITAZIONE]

I'd love to try! , x the cultivation need certain parameters?

Icona di Verificata con community

Would love to try my hands at these the sherb in particular. Damn i wish i had a bigger space haha.
I love that you are releasing these though just more to choose from imo. Also it bridges the gap for people that may want to try newer strains,new terp profiles. but still want shantis seal of approval on it.
Im on a blueberry terp hunt atm with shishkaberry from barneys farm think i found a winner though. But if you guys had a blueberry i wouldnt bother with barneys imo.
Peace all

Would love to try my hands at these the sherb in particular. Damn i wish i had a bigger space haha.
I love that you are releasing these though just more to choose from imo. Also it bridges the gap for people that may want to try newer strains,new terp profiles. but still want shantis seal of approval on it.
Im on a blueberry terp hunt atm with shishkaberry from barneys farm think i found a winner though. But if you guys had a blueberry i wouldnt bother with barneys imo.
Peace all
I am sure that the blueberry terps are somewhere in mns catalog of strains . Maybe in medicine man or another . I am sure someone can chime in on that and confirm or have suggestions.

I am sure that the blueberry terps are somewhere in mns catalog of strains . Maybe in medicine man or another . I am sure someone can chime in on that and confirm or have suggestions.
My winner is pretty special smells like pine, old hash plant and blueberries and has the purple creeping in im gonna save it for botm. There was a time when everything was blue cheese or blues and i just want a little bit of nostagia without the cheesy overtones. So afghan X blueberry sounded like just that.
Peace all.

Aloha!

OP's original post is talking about CBD, i.e. new CBD strains he has made, wanting to put together a test of these new CBD strains, and asking who might be interested in participating. Who so far has decided to play? Let's get back on track braddahs.

🤙Mu

Aloha!

OP's original post is talking about CBD, i.e. new CBD strains he has made, wanting to put together a test of these new CBD strains, and asking who might be interested in participating. Who so far has decided to play? Let's get back on track braddahs.

🤙Mu
I have planted too many seeds I got from the auctions to have space for tester plants. I hope to see the grow logs for all those who messaged Shanti about it!

Back