Some New CBD Strains that we made and thinking to offer test grow packs in lure of grow reports with photos? Anyone interested?

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha!

Several members have indicated interest. @PtreeCi has started with CBD Zkittles. Has anyone else received seeds and when will you share your grow? @axiom, @Islandgrower, @Indi? I chose the 85/15 indica Mohan. While the Mohan isn't a 1:1, it does have a 1.4% CBD to go along with the 20% THC. I haven't grown a fem in many years and 8 weeks of flower- what's that like lol? So, I'll focus on Widow strains for awhile. Good luck to everyone who chose to participate in Shanti's CBD challenge!
mohan.jpg

Mu

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha everyone!

It's getting on August- the time we had planned to launch this CBD test. Some delays continue as the postal service has us stymied. So this is what I have so far-
Seeds sent to:
PtreeCi- CBD Zkilttles
Kryppler- CBD Widow
Sundog- Zkilttles
Musashi- Mohan Ram

Others who said they contacted SB for seeds:
Islandgrower- ?
Phoenix- Mohan Ram
High-Mish- CBD Tangerine Cookie
Deach69- CBD Sunset Sherbet

Others who have shown interest:
Wisp- Mohan Ram
Curous101- CBD Sunset Sherbet
Fated-?
Indi- ?

If you have interest and have not contacted Shanti yet, you are encouraged to do so. @Deach69, @High-mish, @Pheonix66, @Islandgrower did you braddahs get your seed yet? @wisp and @curious101 are you guys in? @Fated? @Indi? Just checking, no pressure.

Mu

Deach69

Aloha everyone!

It's getting on August- the time we had planned to launch this CBD test. Some delays continue as the postal service has us stymied. So this is what I have so far-
Seeds sent to:
PtreeCi- CBD Zkilttles
Kryppler- CBD Widow
Sundog- Zkilttles
Musashi- Mohan Ram

Others who said they contacted SB for seeds:
Islandgrower- ?
Phoenix- Mohan Ram
High-Mish- CBD Tangerine Cookie
Deach69- CBD Sunset Sherbet

Others who have shown interest:
Wisp- Mohan Ram
Curous101- CBD Sunset Sherbet
Fated-?
Indi- ?

If you have interest and have not contacted Shanti yet, you are encouraged to do so. @Deach69, @High-mish, @Pheonix66, @Islandgrower did you braddahs get your seed yet? @wisp and @curious101 are you guys in? @Fated? @Indi? Just checking, no pressure.

Mu
Gday! I did speak to SB about it. Unfortunately, it was getting too late in the season for me