So who's running shit in 2019...

James_coldflame

Hello all, the title says it all....also has any had any luck on finding the oh so elusive roadkill pheno.(Not in shit) but period...ive seen the older posts of people looking. As I am too. Lol. But I'm super excited about what cool skunks I'm gonna see outta the shit seedlings going.also just a thought but . If indeed shit genetics came from basically the original skunk1 genetics....would that mean that if you didn't find rks phenos in shit.. that it could be possible maybe a male or fem could have the genetics for rks.... it's just recessive, and must be worked on to breed it forth. Maybe I'm wrong but would love to hear some updated info. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello all, the title says it all....also has any had any luck on finding the oh so elusive roadkill pheno.(Not in shit) but period...ive seen the older posts of people looking. As I am too. Lol. But I'm super excited about what cool skunks I'm gonna see outta the shit seedlings going.also just a thought but . If indeed shit genetics came from basically the original skunk1 genetics....would that mean that if you didn't find rks phenos in shit.. that it could be possible maybe a male or fem could have the genetics for rks.... it's just recessive, and must be worked on to breed it forth. Maybe I'm wrong but would love to hear some updated info. Thanks.

Hello James,

I have started a thread under the name, Who has the real roadkill skunk a couple days ago, it seems very murky, maybe you could come share where you think you have seen RKS in the past and what is RKS from your point of view ?

anyway some people says it's nevil that developped it with super skunk and added the stench, but more and more people says it was already in USA before that and that the stench was removed in Holland.

farewell !

Hello James,

I have started a thread under the name, Who has the real roadkill skunk a couple days ago, it seems very murky, maybe you could come share where you think you have seen RKS in the past and what is RKS from your point of view ?

anyway some people says it's nevil that developped it with super skunk and added the stench, but more and more people says it was already in USA before that and that the stench was removed in Holland.

farewell !

Awesome, I will come check it out. But I'm fairly young...i caught what we in the south east called r ks in the later 90's... it had that super musky, dead rat in the basement smell, even in the little baggies reeked in your pocket, and it tasted very similar.ive been seeing different breeder with versions of r ks but kinda sceptical so I went with a pack of Mr nice shit. Hoping to find a special keeper. But I'm still hunting...

Still running shit all these years later, one of the best all time keepers for me. SO burned up some fresh last night and was telling me hours later "that weed is strong, I still feel it"...

Shit was the first Mr Nice strain I grew outside in 2008. It certainly didn't dissapoint and was the start of a decade long relationship with so many exciting strains. The comraderie coming a close second.

Well I've germed 2 and what do you know...... 😎 both fem.you can see tell the Afghan dom. No real smell yet, but she rubbed you get a faint sent of rubber.

I bought everything Mr. Nice offered back in the early 2000s. I think it was right when he released Shit. Out of all of them, Shit was my favorite. Old school flavor and wicked strong. I'm going to do a test run of his G13 x Afghani/Skunk starting the first of May, then I'll be buying a couple of packs of Shit to see if I can find some that were as good as the ones I had previously. It's pretty good Shit....

I’ve got 7 shit and 8 MKS in soil that should be pushing through surface any day now.
I put them in yesterday morning.
I’m hoping they prefer cooler environments.

Back