slabs of dank 2021

acrid

good morning
hey! nice plants.. I've been experimenting with multi-plant pot/boxes, so it'd be nice to see how yours turn out.
Some argue the roots interfere with each other, others say they complement, like a symbiotic entourage.
I guess it's strain dependent. At my first attempt I was able to yield about 100gr. off 12 1.5 foot tall plants in a Tupperware container. More then enough to pick a winning pheno to run with.

300dutchman

hey! nice plants.. I've been experimenting with multi-plant pot/boxes, so it'd be nice to see how yours turn out.
Some argue the roots interfere with each other, others say they complement, like a symbiotic entourage.
I guess it's strain dependent. At my first attempt I was able to yield about 100gr. off 12 1.5 foot tall plants in a Tupperware container. More then enough to pick a winning pheno to run with.
ya i have been doing multi plant gardens for years, as long as there is enough food to go around i have never had a issue, the kale is good for me because alot of pests eat the kale all year long, i have huge aphid and some sort of white fly that normally decimate tomato and my weed plants, so we planted kale and nasturtion's this year. i also used nematoade and diametacious earth in the spring, so far the lady bugs are keeping my plants clean. i like low level cover to help keep the soil moist longer vs getting dried out in a day or two. i have another month of good light then the neighbours sequoia tree will block my garden from 8am till noon lol, so see how things turn out.