Skunk x Haze 2021

Day 42 of flower.
skunk x haze day 42.JPGskunk x haze day 42 marco 1.JPGskunk x haze day 42 marco 2.JPG

Shes a nice plant. Fast growing, nice structure. The only thing is after week 4 the bud production slowed way down and still haven't seen any signs of picking back up. I want donkey dicks lol. I still have clones of her to run again and try some different feedings and such, but I'll start some more seeds soon to find a better pheno.

Aloha @devilock! They sure are frosting up nicely! I love the high that comes from this plant.
... I want donkey dicks lol...
Have you tried Mango Haze yet? It has the morphology you speak of.
full

🤙Mu

Day 42 of flower.
View attachment 51541View attachment 51542View attachment 51543

Shes a nice plant. Fast growing, nice structure. The only thing is after week 4 the bud production slowed way down and still haven't seen any signs of picking back up. I want donkey dicks lol. I still have clones of her to run again and try some different feedings and such, but I'll start some more seeds soon to find a better pheno.

How did you shrink and keep quality of your pics? I've been using an app tends to squish them badly.

Hi musashi. I haven't had the pleasure to try her yet. Definitely want to grow her someday. I think the skunk x haze has the potential to produce big colas though to.

Hi wisp. I just use microsoft photos that came with windows 10. When i go to resize the pic it has an option that says best for viewing which is 4mb. Hope that helps.

@devilock said: "Hi wisp. I just use microsoft photos that came with windows 10. When i go to resize the pic it has an option that says best for viewing which is 4mb. Hope that helps."

Hello devilock! Awesome looking plants! :) The photo size limit for this site is 862KB, give or take 1 or 2KB. Your 3 "Day 42 of flower" pictures are sized at 407KB, 511KB, and 531KB. Is there another step you do to get
your pictures from 4mb to 531KB? Asking for a friend(@wisp)! ;)

Tip: Compressing pictures to 860KB will generally give you better quality pictures than Resizing your pictures to 860KB will.

Longball

@devilock said: "Hi wisp. I just use microsoft photos that came with windows 10. When i go to resize the pic it has an option that says best for viewing which is 4mb. Hope that helps."

Hello devilock! Awesome looking plants! :) The photo size limit for this site is 862KB, give or take 1 or 2KB. Your 3 "Day 42 of flower" pictures are sized at 407KB, 511KB, and 531KB. Is there another step you do to get
your pictures from 4mb to 531KB? Asking for a friend(@wisp)! ;)

Tip: Compressing pictures to 860KB will generally give you better quality pictures than Resizing your pictures to 860KB will.

Longball

i did not know it did this either, i think he may of ment 4mp, not mb as thats what it said when i went to go check, an did reduce file size under 1mb , at least on the photo i tried, pretty impressive.

B
Day 42 of flower.
View attachment 51541View attachment 51542View attachment 51543

🤩Beautiful plant!! 🤩

Back