Skunk/Haze ...Anybody?

Puday

Any info on this one? The NL5 crossed to both haze A and C wound up spectacular. What do you all know about the Skunk#1 x Haze A and C. Anybody have any reports on the current or old stock?

Thanks ... Happy Holidays!

Bumpity Bump ...

now I've also heard something about a sk/hz that used to go around, used by Shanti and or Nevil, that wasn't a Hz A or Hz C cross.

Any info on any sk/hz that circles the mns community now or over the years would be great.

there's tons of info on the net, just curious what others might have encountered.

Cheers.

Just found TonyG's thread in "Talk to Shanti" forum regarding sam skunk man haze x skunk#1 so anything posted there I am now aware of ... so before anybody points me in that direction.

ive seen what it can be dude, it may not be the tastiest strain around.... but the high is nothing short of haze in the clouds.... the skunk 1 seems to augment the haze, in a way that for many Phenos simPly makes a better yielding haze lady, with jst a twist of indica thrown in(really not much man, i can barely sense it).... this is take ur breathe away in a good way weed, and outcrosses are 9 times out of 10 awesome(meaning for the most Part the outcrossed strain will benefit from the crossing to the skaze line, and it will increase the overall desirability of the outcrossed strain).
thank u shanti for making this stuff available

Back