shiva skunk

kgb

sorry guys ,just a quickie!, but would i be right in thinking the nl5xskunk would be Shanti and Nevils version of sensi,s shiva skunk?..kgb

I'm thinking shiva was a improved version from Neville. Sorry N. Forgot the story peace.

Last edited:
The original was incredible. It was just called NL5 x Skunk1 when Nevil first released it in 1987.
It wasn't until a couple years later, maybe when Sensi took over? that they started calling it Shiva Skunk.

But yes, it is the same cross.

The original was incredible. It was just called NL5 x Skunk1 when Nevil first released it in 1987.
It wasn't until a couple years later, maybe when Sensi took over? that they started calling it Shiva Skunk.

But yes, it is the same cross.

i remember the one time in the Dam having some shiva skunk..its been my fav and still is, weed of all time!!circa 89-90...in the last 10 years ive been through at least 8 packets of sensi shiva skunk and never found wot i was looking for !,if i can find it in mr nices stock im willing to marry Shant and Neville in the same ceremony!!...

i remember the one time in the Dam having some shiva skunk..its been my fav and still is, weed of all time!!circa 89-90...in the last 10 years ive been through at least 8 packets of sensi shiva skunk and never found wot i was looking for !,if i can find it in mr nices stock im willing to marry Shant and Neville in the same ceremony!!...

I'd heard the same, that it is a waste of time looking for it in sensi's stock.
Please do post your results when you try Shanti's new version.

Hey KGB, Two things i would try at MNS would be the Devil, Nordle i think you will find what you want in these.

Hey KGB, Two things i would try at MNS would be the Devil, Nordle i think you will find what you want in these.

Why not try MNS NL5xskunk to find something similar to NL5xskunk(m39). Remember SSSC was not owned by Nevil, Nevil owned seedbank of Holland. SSSC supposedly sold genetics they acquired from Nevil. Williams wonder was my favorite, I wonder if it was really early skunk.

lord shiva

howdy , my first encounter when sensi first opened , must be easy to grow as i was a novice and i still have not grew a bigger main cola than shiva produced all those years ago the main cola ended up 120 g , it use to make my girlfreind randy , we had the cut for years even re grew out doors after leaving in ground over winter , in the end spider mites sucked the life out of it , if you are a cash cropper it will suit you ps i tried it again in 2000 from sensi and it was pure bunk. peace t

kgb did you just score on the auction? Someone got a pack cheap, I was going to scoop up these if I got outbid on the MKaze. Was planning on running side by side some nordle that I have coming to see any differences/similarities.

I ran the flying dutchman's version of nl5/sk outdoors a few years ago, and I got 3 females, none of them spectacular, & 1 plant that grew like a vine with calyxes as fruit. Frosty as hell, but no 'buds'.

Why not try MNS NL5xskunk to find something similar to NL5xskunk(m39). Remember SSSC was not owned by Nevil, Nevil owned seedbank of Holland. SSSC supposedly sold genetics they acquired from Nevil. Williams wonder was my favorite, I wonder if it was really early skunk.
Hey Johnthepiper, Nevil said he bred out one of the unstable phenos so you not going to be able to find it there. As far as the shiva goes they crossed it with the garlic bud. same but different.

cheers for the reply guys!..@Rhinoman; looks like my seed wishlist is getting longer!Nordle is already there but Devil is now added! @ patrickStar ;yes im trying the auction thingy!(not to sure if ive got the hang of it though!lol)Is there a shop on the forum instead?...ive always said to people about shiva skunk that skunk no1 was like razzle where as shiva skunk was like playboy...lol sorry about the grot mag analogy but you know wot i mean though dont you?:)..kgb

Last edited:
Hi kgb :) The nl5/sk seems to go cheap on the auctions. I think that the last ~3-4 went for under 30 euros. If you PM shanti, he will point you in the right direction if you want to buy direct rather than bid. FWIW, the last pack of nl/sk went for less than 1/2 of what it costs to buy direct. There is a pack up now that ends in ~5 days, but I bet this thread will drive the $$ up a bit ;)

Bump a really old thread.

I just got lucky and found the original 1989 NL5 cut x Original Hells Angels/Uncle Festers 1969 Sk18.2 IBL from The Nature Farm Genetics.
Hes got the real shit, but its sold out.
Its called Shiva Skunk Redux.

69 Sk18 IBL is what ALL Skunk strains came from, and has a Long, and Well Documented History.

He also has the original Franco cut of the Super Lemon Haze Female crossed with the Sk18
Freebies are Original Mr Nice G13 x Hashplant x 69 Sk18.

Bump a really old thread.

I just got lucky and found the original 1989 NL5 cut x Original Hells Angels/Uncle Festers 1969 Sk18.2 IBL from The Nature Farm Genetics.
Hes got the real shit, but its sold out.
Its called Shiva Skunk Redux.

69 Sk18 IBL is what ALL Skunk strains came from, and has a Long, and Well Documented History.

He also has the original Franco cut of the Super Lemon Haze Female crossed with the Sk18
Freebies are Original Mr Nice G13 x Hashplant x 69 Sk18.

G `day 59

How can Skunk 18.2 be 1969 Californian Skunk if it wasn`t made till the late 80s in a green house in Holland ?

Nevil says he bought SK 7.1 initially .
Later bought the improved 18.2 version which was better than the earlier versions .

Seems to me Uncle Fester bought a few packs off Nevil or Sensi and is now selling repros . Which is cool . Wrapping them up in BS marketing about original strains is bad taste . Because the 1969 story doesn`t hold water .

Can you add some links to this SK 18.2 s long and documented history . Documented where exactly ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited:
69 skunk? I find that really hard to swallow.

It's doubtful that it was commercially released at any sort of scale by 1969, but there must have been a fair amount of cultivation experience by that point in the US, and certainly a fair amount of disappointment when tropical sativa bagseed plants were killed by frost before they ripened. Given the Hell's Angels were an organized gang that operated outside the law, and that there was a BOEL connection in California, there would have been interest in breeding a faster finishing variety for production, distribution and profit. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the breeding work for skunk was well along by 1969. I've been meaning to read Hunter S. Thompson's work on the Hell's Angels in California. Maybe there are some clues in there.

I'm also interested in learning more about early skunk development. What does David Watson say about the matter, aside from claiming skunk as his own creation.

G `day MITD

After 1971 at least .
Sam was in Afghanistan in 71 . Collected the Mazar I Shariff there . So couldn`t make a Mazar x Colombian till after he arrived home .

re BOEL
They sold Meth, Hash and ACID . No where have I seen reference to ganja breeding or growing . I read the Federal tapes .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited:
Sam is a Rat, and whatever genes he had, he stole from Sacred Seeds, when he worked for the DEA.

Romulan Joe is also a Rat, and gene thief.

Sacred Seeds was started n the late 20s, early 30s, and had genetics going back to the 19 teens.

Ratman was at best a low level breeder for SS, and got into trouble and worked for the DEA.
This is Well Known.

Also if you don't know BOEL were huge weed, and hash smugglers, you need to do more research.

DJ Short got his Thai from BOEL.

The Surf Board Guy is in Jimi Hendrix Movie... Rainbow Bridge, and was done in Hawaii.

Surfboard guy is in the movie, at the house Hendrix is renting on Maui, and all kinds of people were there.

Surfboard guy comes in the house ( Hendrix not there ) with his surfboard, and explains he was detained Honolulu airport and interrogated 2-3 hours, and finally let go.

They proceeded to cut the surfboard open, and got all kinds Vietnam weed, and Afghan pollen hash out of the board.

It wasn't 4-5 months after this movie came out, DEA saw it, or were alerted to it, nd raided the surfboard guys shop, and busted him.

In 2009 the last person was busted. For Hash Smuggling.

009;[1] Brenice Lee Smith served two months in jail before pleading guilty to a single charge of smuggling hashish, and then was released after being sentenced to time served.[5]
Griggs had a plan: open a psychedelic spiritual and cultural center in Laguna Beach that would turn the town into a Southern California version of Haight-Ashbury. To finance the construction of Mystic Arts World, the store that would serve as that center, Griggs relied on cash from the Brotherhood’s burgeoning marijuana-smuggling operation.

“One day, I walked into this warehouse with Johnny and saw 50 tons of pot,” Hynson says. “I wasn’t supposed to see it, but I was there. I remember thinking, ‘It’s not going to get any better than this, and it’s not going to get any worse.’”

But Hynson had another idea for how Griggs could raise money: Why not use surfboards to smuggle hash from the Middle East or India? After all, nobody knew anything about surfing in India, so customs wouldn’t know if, for example, a surfboard weighed 20 or 30 pounds more than it should. Hynson suggested the idea to Griggs’ friend Dave Hall, who promptly borrowed a board and set off for Nepal, returning a few weeks later with the board—and the best hash anyone in Laguna Beach had ever smoked.

On his next trip, Hall invited Hynson to come along, which is how Hynson found himself struggling to fill three surfboards with hash oil late one night in New Delhi. The trip was a success, and the cash raised helped make Griggs’ dream a reality. “I wasn’t going to sell it or anything,” Hynson says. “I just gave it to those guys, and it bankrolled Mystic Arts. It was an honor, you know.”

Checkout starting at 6 20. Also 755, and 1030

That's BEL member Mike Hynson. Who is still alive.

You also know Clackamas COOT is a BEL member? And others are still alive, and they have reunions in San Fran, Every Year.

https://youtu.be/dT1GmiOnkVM

Last edited:
G `day AT

The Brotherhood of Eternal Love - BOEL where importers not farmers .
Vehicles packed with hash .

No references anywhere about BOEL crops in the continental USA . Growing Oaxacan in Hawaii in the 70s only .

If Sacred Seeds was established in the 1920s why no history ?
No survivors , no annecdotes . also where are the members of sacred seeds now ? Why aren`t they crying for a cut of the royalties .

I saw the Rainbow Bridge movie in 1986 ...
Owesly is famous for ACID . He also sold a shit ton of METH .

Shill shillaree , shill , shill , sharee .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited:
Cant wait to run these in the fall, when the weather is cooler.
89 NL5 ( NOOF. Same as Bodhi ) x Sk18

There were almost instantly sold out. I barely got the last pack. I wanted 10.

https://imgur.com/yTDJ0eH

https://imgur.com/XTrpBj7

Mr Greengenes was Boel, and was originator of Cherry Bomb/Maui Wowie IBL
Swami, and Verdant Green aere the only 2 people MGG has given the pure CB/MW genetics. But MGG is BOEL.

Clackamas COOT is BOEL.

CC is creator of The ONE, Blue Orca, a few others, and Nevils Original Release, male found in 1991 and still alive Nevils original release NL5/Haze.

The California Harvest Fest first started in 1967.

Last edited:
Back