Shark shock ;)

djay

Here are some shark shock shots ... try saying that when your stoned :) at week 5 of flower..

I have 3 different phenos 1 sativa like and 2 more indica like.

One indica is a much heavier resin producer and the other indica dom seem's to be a little more dense bud wise.

The sativa dom pheno was topped and has 4 main cola's and is also in a smaller 7.5 ltr pot the others are in 11ltr tubs under 400 watt hps.

Fully organic using playgron batmix and biobizz nutes.

The sat like pheno smells almost like coffee which is kinda weird or that could just be my nose...

Attachments

• SS1_Flower19_wk5.jpg
    SS1_Flower19_wk5.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 132
  • SS1_Flower18_wk5.jpg
    SS1_Flower18_wk5.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 347
  • SS1_Flower20_wk5.jpg
    SS1_Flower20_wk5.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 69
  • SS1_Flower21_wk5.jpg
    SS1_Flower21_wk5.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 95
  • SS1_Flower22_wk5.jpg
    SS1_Flower22_wk5.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 80
  • SS2_Flower8_wk5.jpg
    SS2_Flower8_wk5.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 46
  • SS2_Flower9_wk5.jpg
    SS2_Flower9_wk5.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 51
  • SS2_Flower10_wk5.jpg
    SS2_Flower10_wk5.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Topped_shark8_wk5.jpg
    Topped_shark8_wk5.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 41
  • Topped_shark5_wk5.jpg
    Topped_shark5_wk5.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Topped_shark6_wk5.jpg
    Topped_shark6_wk5.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 34
Group shot with my black widow in the left back ground.

Attachments

• Group4_wk5.jpg
    Group4_wk5.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 112
Damn, djay. Looks killer. I had a coffee flavored plant that I loved. Would a smoke report on that bad girl be too much to ask? My plant was ecsd x laconf. It was a happy, energizing, confusing indica. Ima run some indicas over the winter looking for a coffee/pine/skunk plant to keep for a while. :)

Don't be shy with those BIG updates, lol. :rolleyes: :D

Thnx for the reply's yeah as soon as she is done and cured for a while i will put a smoke report up for this and the black widow.

Will post more shots hopefully towards the end of flower.

"the.toothless.herbalist nice shots mmmm lookin good

i c the biobizz nutes r good stuff and workin a treat"

Yeah i love my biobizz nutes , first time using this playgron batmix though , everything is as organic as it can be well apart from the batshit in the mix which is organic but but 100% eco organic really.

Taste of plants grown in allmix or organic medium with biobizzz nutes is out of this world , i know id get more with hydro but i much prefer tasting the weed instead of some chemicals.

:D

Shark shock 6 weeks of 12/12 update

Group shot as you can see there putting on weight now from last week :)..

This is budshots off pheno no.1 slightly more resin a little less weight on this pheno.

Attachments

• Group7_wk6.jpg
    Group7_wk6.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 159
  • SS1_Flower23_wk6.jpg
    SS1_Flower23_wk6.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 175
  • SS1_Flower24_wk6.jpg
    SS1_Flower24_wk6.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 186
  • SS1_Flower25_wk6.jpg
    SS1_Flower25_wk6.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 262
  • SS1_Flower26_wk6.jpg
    SS1_Flower26_wk6.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 170
And here is pheno number 2 both indica but this one is a little bigger weight wise it seems.

Attachments

• SS2_Flower13_wk6.jpg
    SS2_Flower13_wk6.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 36
  • SS2_Flower14_wk6.jpg
    SS2_Flower14_wk6.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 110
  • SS2_Flower15_wk6.jpg
    SS2_Flower15_wk6.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 326
  • SS2_Flower16_wk6.jpg
    SS2_Flower16_wk6.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 30
And now the 3rd more sativa inclined pheno which was topped and has 4 main cola's with very different bud structure and smells a little like coffee.

Attachments

• Topped_shark9_wk6.jpg
    Topped_shark9_wk6.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Topped_shark10_wk6.jpg
    Topped_shark10_wk6.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 104
Yo, djay - how long did you take em? How do they smoke? Coffee??? :D

Hiya Djay

Nice shocks you have there , cant wait to see them finished.
I ve never grown the Shark myself but many of my mates have and they seem to really like it as its been in their gardens for quite some time ;)

Oh and thanks for posting these nice Shark Shock Shots hehe

Yo, djay - how long did you take em? How do they smoke? Coffee??? :D

The Coffee one actually tastes like coffee/coca very weird , and also even though it was hung to dry for 21 days and was by far the least dense in bud terms i just cant get it to dry out.

It leaves a green sorta resin all over your fingers and there sticky as hell really weird stuff.

The high is more racy as you would expect from a more sativa pheno , i would grow this one again.

The other 2 pheno's 1 was more leafy and the other more resin laden and much denser nuggets so much so you need a grinder to actually break them up sometimes.

One of the pheno's has a much more earthy/skunky taste allthough this is there with the leafy pheno as well just no where near as strong as the more resin packed pheno.

Smoke wise both indi dom plants were much the same apart from taste but the sativa pheno was much nicer with a much cleaner high.

Hiya Djay

Nice shocks you have there , cant wait to see them finished.
I ve never grown the Shark myself but many of my mates have and they seem to really like it as its been in their gardens for quite some time ;)

Oh and thanks for posting these nice Shark Shock Shots hehe

Hi not been around much man glad you liked the shots :) , i have got a new camera and to be honest have no clue how to get the best out of it at the moment have no clue about white balance or fe balance or anything else ....

Soon as i can work it out a little ill take some dry bud shots , should still get some ok shots with a 18-55mm is lens on a eos 450d surely ??

excelent.jpg

Very nice work djay;)
Thank for sharing..
Whaaaaaammmm..
"P"

Hi djay

Hope all is well man.
thanks for the details on the different phenos.

Soon as i can work it out a little ill take some dry bud shots , should still get some ok shots with a 18-55mm is lens on a eos 450d surely ??

Well the 18-55mm is nothing special really but is more than a descent lens to get you going till you familiarize yourself with the new cam . For the time being I d say set the White balance to auto .

You should always try and shoot with the lowest Iso setting ie ISO 100,200 or 400 (the higher the Iso , esp ISO 800-1600 will give quite noisy pics). Start playing with manual focus and when you feel comfortable with the cam , I would recommend you buy one or two lenses for specific purposes (ie telephoto lens).

As far as macro photography goes you ll need a specialized lens with macro capabilities (enables you to focus real close) ,
but try and see first if your 18-55 mm allows you to get close enough and see if it works for you for the time being.

Do a bit of reading online on F-stops/aperture settings and then start playing with the Aperture Priority Mode and the Shutter Speed Priority Mode , you'll be able to have more control over different shooting situations. I m sure with a bit of practice you ll get some excellent shots as you already seem to be able to get quite nice ones.
Keep it up

l33t

Shark shock 6 weeks of 12/12 update

Group shot as you can see there putting on weight now from last week :)..

This is budshots off pheno no.1 slightly more resin a little less weight on this pheno.

That's jaw dropping....what an incredible pheno you have there! Great growing too!

Jesus!!

You know, Shark Shock was one of those strains I was looking at and now it's made it to the "short List". It will be a must for my Garden. I bet grown Bio, she will be awesome. Most excellent work on your grow and skills mate. Job well done!!
Peace,
PD

Back