Shark Shock Grow Report

Flushing ... still. Day 66

:eek: Still flushing... but they be real sweet! Smoked a few fallen buds while early has a wild creeper, real slow, then... stoned, first the body and before you can (try to) move, they eyeballs start, then the power sort of falls a lil short, but they be early and not cured, but real sweet already. A soft smoke.... I can't wait! A few more days and the curing chamber be ready... The 5 are staked, tied, strapped as they are succumbing to the weight of the buds, trichs and goo... hehe.

I wouldn't mind trying to grow this again in the future as the yeild is large, the smell (Nice!) strong, ... but I have CM (17 growing now), Spice, Black Widow and AF/SKxAF/HZ still to pop...

busy Bilbo, out for now :rolleyes:

*pics later t-day

Last edited:
Finished - no pics

Hello,

Finished , gone, but not forgotten. The yield was very good, but leafy. The appearance was not what I wanted and I have more MNS strains to work with currently. I intend to grow this strain again as the yield can be quite large with the right plant. This also was a bx cross and I did have several phenos to choose from. I wished I had kept the sativa ones now... oh well...

This will end my Shark Shock... for now. :rolleyes:

Bilbo :)

Back