Shark Shock 25 days on

Wow great pictures especially of the whole plants. The resin coverage is amazing, and love the short compact structure. The leaf:calyx ratio is a little higher than perfection but looks like a winner especially if most individuals can finish in the short period described by the breeder.

Thanks guys. Yeah the calyx to leaf could be better. But this was selected for commerciality.

I can easily pull this at day 55. But She will of only just started the flush at this point. Be very interesting to see how she does after 70 odd days.

Will bring some to the expo.

Wow!

Nice...ly done theherbalizor!

... mine look naked compared to yours :eek: lol I don't have the resin production of yours, thus no mo...

I hope to grow this out again... always looking :eek:

Again, a very Nice grow and photos!

Bilbo

sharkday45_4_Medium_.jpg
Hi theherbalizor!!
Very nice work(every time);)
I will be watch...
Take care
"P"

nice looking plants

theherbalizor, very nice pictures of the shark shock. they are nice and full and very well cared for.;) peace

Shark day 60.

This is now on flush. Unfortunatly due to placement of the plant, I have had to remove the top of one of the colas due to an onset of mould. I am not to bothered.

sharkday60_1_Medium_.jpg

sharkday60_2_Medium_.jpg

sharkday60_3_Medium_.jpg

sharkday60_4_Medium_.jpg

My hats off to ya

Outstanding herb, i was going to grow out some critical mass but after seeing your beauties, i think i'll go 1/2 ss and 1/2 cm..beautiful coloring in your buds herb, you can sure tell the difference between a expirenced grower and a novice, would like to read a smoke report and hear what kind of yield this produced'
take a bow my friend, you did yourself and your seeds proud..keep
growen herb you got what it takes, peace red-alien

Back