Shanti & Nev will you work with the blue lines?

I know none of you have grown early blueberry from next gen seeds because if you had then you would be praising it as far as bluberry pheno geno chemo types go. I got 3 phenos

pheno 1= stretchy ressembles sagmartha blueberry in that pic above tastes of a sweet kush finishes around 50 days

pheno 2= squat short sticky resinous plant smells of sweet bluberry finishes in about 48 days tastes just like the smell

pheno 3= short squat resembles pheno 2 but very slimey resin. smells very similar to uk blues but tastes sweeter. Like uk blues without the acetone

If you are hunting for old skool bberry look no further

I have a good friend who has worked rather extensively with Blue Satellite 2.2, and he's been saying for a while now that in his garden it really shines more as an outcrosser than it did on its own. He wasn't that floored by the BS plants themselves, but he's all about the progeny of the various crosses he made. I have a few of his crosses in the fridge, the LUI x BS2.2 being the one of those that speaks to me the most. Not as loudly as the Flo x (HMxBB) he sent along, however...

I need to break into my Johnny Blaze seeds if only to find an actual Haze x BB plant that can wipe the boredom of the California Blue Dream cut away from my mind. I don't know how much Haze is even in the Blue Dream, at least the cut I grew, which was supposedly verified. Pretty plants, great yield, lots of resin, but after 2 months in the jar it smells like peanut butter and has an effect that's more like a flash than a high. I felt like a cokehead when I smoked it, always needing another 'bump' to maintain the effect. Ended up making the whole remaining stash into QWISO. Why this strain is so rampantly popular, I have no idea. Ease of growth, probably. Profit plant. Maybe the flash high makes people buy more of it? I don't know. I detect little of the best parts of either strain in the finished product.

Ponde you have intrigued me with your friends success crossing his bs2.2 bc i currently have some finishing up that i open pollinated with a few shark shock males...should be interesting. HOwever, I have to disagree with your assessment of the blue dream strain as this is one of the finest specimens of cannabis I have had the pleasure to try and certainly much of california agrees considering it widespread popularity, could be the cut you are working with??? This leads me to believe there are many knockoffs, which tends to happen when a strains popularity rises..just look at all the different og kushes out there.

Ponde you have intrigued me with your friends success crossing his bs2.2 bc i currently have some finishing up that i open pollinated with a few shark shock males...should be interesting. HOwever, I have to disagree with your assessment of the blue dream strain as this is one of the finest specimens of cannabis I have had the pleasure to try and certainly much of california agrees considering it widespread popularity, could be the cut you are working with??? This leads me to believe there are many knockoffs, which tends to happen when a strains popularity rises..just look at all the different og kushes out there.

I don't know, I'm still waiting to try a sample that really moves me. I didn't hate it, it just didn't cut my personal mustard in the long run. It was a legit cut and I grew it well, just wasn't anything there for me in the finished product. I've also never grown or smoked an OG Kush, Bubba Kush or C99 that I even remotely liked apart from the aromas/flavors, so i might not be the right guy to ask about why a popular strain is popular. Trainwreck... I get that one. But even that gets boring to me after about a month. That's how I pick my long-term keepers - after 2 years, am I still excited when I have it in the jar, and bummed when the jar is empty?

The Bubba in particular really stood out in my individual experience as a plant that was all show and no go. Everyone was raving up and down about this cut, so i gave it a run. Oh shit, the aromas... so incredible! This beautiful coffee undertone kept blowing my mind. I ended up with a small yield of absolutely stunning flowers. Then I smoked it... and was like "this is it?". Flavor right up there with anything I've ever smoked, but one of the most generic 'bombed out' heads I can remember. I rarely reached for that jar. And I gave the mother to a friend. It did produce some absolutely awesome hashish, I will say that.

Amazing aesthetics, uninspiring highs... I sincerely miss when it was the other way around. What I wouldn't give for some of the better Mexican I had as a kid.

Very Nice High Altitude Bud

Never Tried Any Of Felixes Strains But Only Heard Good Things
I Have An Image Here, I Don't Know Why I Typed Save As " German Bud " , But ?; It's A Owl Productions ( Again, Going By Memory ) By Felix
JKP

Attachments

• German Bud.jpg
    German Bud.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 37
Hi evryone!

Well i'm not an old time grower like most of you. But in my 2 first grow, i grew Kannabia's "Original Berry"

I have no knowledge to tell you if it was even a little close to the true blueberry or any other berry strain, but i can tell you it is the best smoke i've had since i started smoking.

A very Fruity sugar berry taste, hard to describe and a good stony effect a little less stronger than Greenhouse's GWS i had at the same time, but still very efficient :D

So if i have the opportunity i'll grow it again ^^

Have a good day everyone
Tchoussss

Attachments

• P1040749.jpg
    P1040749.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 12
  • P1040786.jpg
    P1040786.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 18
  • P1040782.jpg
    P1040782.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 7
  • P1040753.jpg
    P1040753.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 7
Never Tried Any Of Felixes Strains But Only Heard Good Things
I Have An Image Here, I Don't Know Why I Typed Save As " German Bud " , But ?; It's A Owl Productions ( Again, Going By Memory ) By Felix
JKP

I can confirm that the background in that pic is from Felix's high altitude garden...

Felix is originally from the german side of Switzerland.

Could well be a GranFlora...but I am not sure...

Peace.

K.

Last edited:
Hey dust,
congrats on your new hobby. The reason its some of the best smoke youve ever had is bc you grew it yourself and it didnt have to travel and lose crystals and such from others handling it. now try getting some mr nice gear and you will really see some good smoke.

I can confirm that the background in that pic is from Felix's high altitude garden...

Felix is originally from the german side of Switzerland.

Could well be a GranFlora...but I am not sure...

Peace.

K.

Thanks Kashrocks ; I Remember The Article Now Where Two Plantations Were Done , But One At A Higher Altitude ( Increased C02 ? )
I'm Sure The Higher Garden Did Better , But My Memory Deserts Me
Image Posted For Posterity
JKP

Cervantes mentions that experiment in his Grow Bible. He said the higher altitude garden had a lower yield but increased resin production and overall quality.

Hey dust,
congrats on your new hobby. The reason its some of the best smoke youve ever had is bc you grew it yourself and it didnt have to travel and lose crystals and such from others handling it. now try getting some mr nice gear and you will really see some good smoke.

Hi longhorn, became a little more than a hobby ^^

It's already planned for the MRN strain don't worry ;)

I'm finishing a test with new strain where i'm engaged, and after I'll probably have a pack of mango haze or critical mass...or nino.. who knows :)

but when i say the best it's from the dozen indoor grow i've taste, i know it's not much, but it's already a top 10 ;)

Have a great day

Id highly reccomend the critical mass...deff a crowd pleaser and ill have some for many years to come. Also it will finish in about 55 days with very fruity smells and flavors...have some giant buds already at 28 days:D

I am "that" Dark_Schneider (as posted on my intro post),
It's really disheartening for me that the only person remembering weedpost is at the same time talking shit about me, calling me a thief.
I dont know where you did got your info but let me state very clearly that its absolutely bullshit!
As I can't let you spoil my name, let me resume quickly what happened back then :
- weedpost was physically hosted in my hosting business server rack, on my hardware, in the biggest server farm in northern Italy.
A morning I got a phone call from a friend working at the farm telling me that the police was there seizing the hardware where an Italian cannabis site was hosted, 20 meters from my rack...after 5 minutes another friend called telling me that police had arrested the guy operating that site and a few others involved.
I honestly did not wait more time to force a remote zeroing of the disks where weedpost was, db logs pics and all; anonymity and security of my users were my only concerns.
Obviously I did stop growing too and got rid of the equipment, as I honesty awaited a not so friendly home visit.
Life is strange and in 2007 I went to work and live in Africa so I was completely absent from internet and growing till 2016, when I got back in Europe.
Talking about money, I didn't make a dime with WeedPost, you can ask directly to the involved who had banners/helpdesk forums there (GN and Steve just to name a couple) how much did they pay me...it was there cause I had knowledge, servers and bandwidth I could share.
Regarding SOL end of stock, I didn't purchase it, it was a friend who had a seedsite who did it and to my knowledge he did pay Steve...
Must be why I still talk by phone with Steve after 15 years..
DS

Sorry for the "intrusion" Shanti,
Be well
DS
It Does Help
@ Weedpost.eu ( A Site Created With B.S In Mind By Dark Schneider After He Was Banned From C.W. The Site Closed Down After D.S Apparently Made Off With His Seeds !!
Probably Another Lie .
It's Good To Know That Such Practices Never Happen Here @ MNS
What A Clown I've Been ( Decieved ):(
Gutted !!
JKP

Last edited:
Back