Shanti - Any old pics of Haze A and C we might not have seen yet?

Funny because nevs best friend who saw haze c when the seed was popped says haze c never had any purple features or his progeny... soo nl5x haze c would be my guess

Nice observation... You have a good eye, bro. I heard of an old and well known member who was mistakenly sent a photo of the hzc plant. But he was asked not to disclose it.
How much secrecy... I struggle to fully understand the reasons...

I also just found out that the widow's male is Brazilian. It is known that Nevil, unlike the common and correct practice, used to indicate in the description of the lineage first the male and then the female. It seems that Shanti as regards the Widow (only for her?) Has used the habit of Nevil...

Screenshot_20220114_105459.jpg

Nice observation... You have a good eye, bro. I heard of an old and well known member who was mistakenly sent a photo of the hzc plant. But he was asked not to disclose it.

I also just found out that the widow's male is Brazilian. It is known that Nevil, unlike the common and correct practice, used to indicate in the description of the lineage first the male and then the female. It seems that Shanti as regards the Widow (only for her?) Has used the habit of Nevil...

View attachment 57858

Hi, where have you seen / learned this information?

I thought i seen it said before that WACO was Brazilian widow female to AC, i dont know i give up with lineages here within the forum, enough to make my head spin.

View attachment 57858
so which one is it? Male Devil or Haze C?

Hi, where have you seen / learned this information?

I thought i seen it said before that WACO was Brazilian widow female to AC, i dont know i give up with lineages here within the forum, enough to make my head spin.

Im not sure whats being made out here or why the confusion in the thread. But ac is a selected male which is clear so waco is a selected widow female x ac. Also with the picture of the male plant with the purpling in it. Its hard to make concrete identification through pictures an plants can start showing different colours through certain elements in the nutrients through deficiency or toxicity. Led lighting an using different spectral wavelengths of light can also bring out colours as well as temperatures an sometimes even stress an age. The best way of knowing are through the traits in the seeds made. Nevil put haze C to multiple different plants, both sativas an indicas wich made its traits easily identifiable. In its pure form it was a very old school Extreme sativa.

Anyone got pictures of the ac male .
There was also some gene bank tec tour pictures that were taken at the same time as the picture of the supposed 2005/6 haze c male , im sure they were actually in 2004 an were of multiple mothers, like the mango haze mother, the 97/98 ssh mother ect. If any one has has them they will help marcus to fill in some of his chart.

Last edited:
Im not sure whats being made out here or why the confusion in the thread. But ac is a selected male which is clear so waco is a selected widow female x ac. Also with the picture of the male plant with the purpling in it. Its hard to make concrete identification through pictures an plants can start showing different colours through certain elements in the nutrients through deficiency or toxicity. Led lighting an using different spectral wavelengths of light can also bring out colours as well as temperatures an sometimes even stress an age. The best way of knowing are through the traits in the seeds made. Nevil put haze C to multiple different plants, both sativas an indicas wich made its traits easily identifiable. In its pure form it was a very old school Extreme sativa.

Anyone got pictures of the ac male .
There was also some gene bank tec tour pictures that were taken at the same time as the picture of the supposed 2005/6 haze c male , im sure they were actually in 2004 an were of multiple mothers, like the mango haze mother, the 97/98 ssh mother ect. If any one has has them they will help marcus to fill in some of his chart.

Not sure why i was qouted, Im not making out anything and my post is my only post in this thread. but Waco discription actually says " Combining the original Widow female to an old school Haze AC male selection " when i said " i dont know i give up with lineages here within the forum, enough to make my head spin " this was more of a generalisation. im not always good with words, but reading "facts" that are different all the time from different threads honestly does make my head spin.

I can see why people get fustrated with lineages though. as with the Haze C pic or is it Devil?

Not sure why i was qouted, Im not making out anything and my post is my only post in this thread. but Waco discription actually says " Combining the original Widow female to an old school Haze AC male selection " when i said " i dont know i give up with lineages here within the forum, enough to make my head spin " this was more of a generalisation. im not always good with words, but reading "facts" that are different all the time from different threads honestly does make my head spin.

I can see why people get fustrated with lineages though. as with the Haze C pic or is it Devil?

Sorry Hooni. My reply was just in general to the thread about the question of the wako pedigree, which is why your post was quoted. My answer wasnt really in response to your post personally, I know you never made anything else out in your post an only just asked a simply question, an your post actually had the answer in it, hence me using it.

Last edited:
Far be it from me wanting to create confusion or unproductive discussions... browsing an old TY magazine I found an article by Shanti that contained the aforementioned image posted above (described as: top Devil male and left Mango Haze male). And remembering the photo depicting the HazeC male, posted on mrnice's instagram profile, I noticed the incongruity.
That's all.
I added the White Widow lineage news out of curiosity... Since I always believed it to be brasil (female) x s india (male) and even parrot-copied lineage descriptions from other seedsbanks report the same lineage... and nothing... then maybe I didn't do my homework well... and Shanti had already said that it was india (female) x brasil (male)... but I don't remember writings or quotes from Shanti that enter so specifically in describing the role of father and mother of the two landraces / heirloom.
I think like everyone I have taken the lineage of the strain description as correct.

About the photo only Shanti can tell us what it is... I guess there was a labeling error somewhere

Last edited:
Back