Shanti - Any old pics of Haze A and C we might not have seen yet?

Does someone from the mr nice team or anyone else know exactly what this is. Its a picture someone linked me too an asked me to look at. Been recently put up on one of the other sites.From the sounds of the post I think its supposed to be couple of different f1 Neville's hazes. But its certainly different to the old original Neville's haze that I know. Could this actually be the mother line used in the make up of holy grail, Looks like Neville's haze that has had haze c put back to it ? Throwing the ac father on to one of these I can see them coming out the same as holy grail plants. Interesting plants to seeView attachment 52426
I’m relying on an old memory but I think this is one of Hempy’s MangoHaze selections.
I won’t swear to it but that’s what I remember from the look of the grow area.
If it’s in a hempy bucket it’s his for sure.
That may even be when he was showing the quality of plant grown in such a small bucket.
Old memories some times get blended…
✌️

Yeah those look like the pics hempy posted of mango haze and Neville haze. The buds looks like musashis Nevilles haze. Which shows that the seeds from 10+ years ago atleast look the same as current stock.
I have MangoHaze and Nevils haze seed from 2010 in storage . The MangoHaze I planted this year is from that seed.
I believe it’s all still the same from the MangoHaze and Nevils Haze.
SSH 🤔 not sure.
A lot of years have passed since I planted that very first M9Skunk (87) . Wish I had a bag of those BMFrs for sure.

gonna drop this here... just ran into it again and think alot off you oldies gonna like the old catalogues of the seedbank.

Aloha everyone!

Super Silver Haze circa '98

🤙
Mu

Super cool trait. I had the same trait showing up on a female from ACE's Panama and also from an AF/Day-Neutral version of GSC (Forum Stomper). The later was showing intersex traits just on that single cluster.

Nice thread guys, I haven't posted in years despite lurking every now and then.

I would really enjoy if Shanti could post a few of those historical pictures, in fact, any historical pictures he might have around of that kind would be a treat to us geeks.

Soon enough I'll be sampling both Black Widow and Mango Haze, not sure how active the forums are still but I'll post them around here, where they belong. :)

Have a good one!
tZ

Via MNS Twitter
"Haze C male ready to do its magic...replenishing seed stocks of some of Mr Nice Seedbank Haze hybrids...work begins again even amongst these strange times on Earth...sometimes you better concentrate on your own small world to begin to change and transition rather than be for…"
E88f2PDXEA0Yd6p.jpeg.jpg

Via MNS Twitter
"Haze C male ready to do its magic...replenishing seed stocks of some of Mr Nice Seedbank Haze hybrids...work begins again even amongst these strange times on Earth...sometimes you better concentrate on your own small world to begin to change and transition rather than be for…"
View attachment 53130
This is a nice shot. Would also be nice to see a full plant shot. I seen that old photo of the hazeC with spindly flowers and each time I feel disappointed. Granted, it was probably flowered in a solo cup, but this,this is more ike it.

Does someone from the mr nice team or anyone else know exactly what this is. Its a picture someone linked me too an asked me to look at. Been recently put up on one of the other sites.From the sounds of the post I think its supposed to be couple of different f1 Neville's hazes. But its certainly different to the old original Neville's haze that I know. Could this actually be the mother line used in the make up of holy grail, Looks like Neville's haze that has had haze c put back to it ? Throwing the ac father on to one of these I can see them coming out the same as holy grail plants. Interesting plants to seeView attachment 52426
That's Hempy's picture

Via MNS Twitter
View attachment 53130
Funny because nevs best friend who saw haze c when the seed was popped says haze c never had any purple features or his progeny... soo nl5x haze c would be my guess

Back