Sativa Believa

hmmm. One third through the Johnson. My head's gone fluffy and in the clouds. The world's a beautiful place. Typing is so hard. I'm off to do the gardening.

GS

(hay?!? nonono)

hi

Nice shots leadplant...

Sorry Grover didn't think to ask, but how was your yield compared to the other sativas you've grown?...Ns

Ok. Two thirds there now. I've got part of an Amy Winehouse song going round and round and round and round in my head and I've lost my keys. No idea where I left them.

Smoke is a little harsher - like uncured weed and tinned pineapple rings but very little tar, good expansive smoke, good burn. Everythings slow motion a little bit.

uh oh Cola Bro's here - let's see what he makes of things...

Hahaha

I think grover took a trip to the moon...

Seriously grover...My friend that has to help with the physical side of gardening. Lugging all the soil etc around. I grow for med reasons, but he is not a med user. He likes the uppity highs from a sativa, and I was seriously considering the NHM, or Nev Sk for him. Yet he then turned to me, and said "Fuck It" Get the MH, and SSH I'll buy it. Not going to bitch. I'd love to try them, and see if they help at all for me. Even at best. I could combine them with a heavy indica for a little more uptime in the smoke. Peace my friend, and glad to see you enjoying the mns NHM. Sorry for all the questions, but let me know what you think of it compared to straight MH. I may be able to convince my friend to go to it instead...Ns

Ok, joint is well over now.

The initial euphoric rush subsided quite quickly and left me totally lost in my own warm, fluffy, wonderful, happy thoughts. Very kind. No darkside whatsoever.

Final thoughts are:

Full flavoured and very fun. Very kind and without a prickly side. Needs curing.

It will be frightning in three months time.

It looks and feels and smokes like a fruity thai weed.

I think grover took a trip to the moon...

Seriously grover...My friend that has to help with the physical side of gardening. Lugging all the soil etc around. I grow for med reasons, but he is not a med user. He likes the uppity highs from a sativa, and I was seriously considering the NHM, or Nev Sk for him. Yet he then turned to me, and said "Fuck It" Get the MH, and SSH I'll buy it. Not going to bitch. I'd love to try them, and see if they help at all for me. Even at best. I could combine them with a heavy indica for a little more uptime in the smoke. Peace my friend, and glad to see you enjoying the mns NHM. Sorry for all the questions, but let me know what you think of it compared to straight MH. I may be able to convince my friend to go to it instead...Ns
well I can't really comment on NHM yet as I have only tried 1 joint of 1 pheno but I think I prefer it to MH. I think I prefer the SSH to the MH. I haven't grown it but from what I smoked I will settle on a pure Nev's for my percy smoke. Leadplant is right. Why compromise?

Just burned some more NHM sk/nl pheno.
This stuff gets me pretty cooked and am
liking it more and more. ie: its growing on me.
Or maybe some time in the jar will do wonders.
Only 4 weeks cure so far.
One thing for sure, this sk/nl pheno is a yielder.
I got 70 grams from 2 1/2 gal. pot with soil.
I'm keeping this girl but my next run is Nevils haze.
Thinking of striking 3 seed packs all at once to find a good mom.
Hopefully a mom on the level that Leet and Herbalizer had.
I dunno, Herbalizer says it could take 5 packs or so to find
something so stellar like that. Even Tom Hill and the Skunkman have said
similar things; that only 1-5% of girls are truly stellar and that a good percentage
will be just average to hay. Thats how it goes with old school sativa lines and its well known that haze never has been stable. I think its going to be worth the effort.
The NHM was my practice run for NH - NH with training wheels. It definitely seems
quite practical as it wasnt difficult for me to grow and I aint no pro. I only ran 5 seeds
and had very good results. Stellar phenos can be found for sure with NHM.

Hey noshow,

sorry about that - I didn't see your posts appearing amongst my own then!

I only smoked (not grew) The original Nev's, in Holland many times (not recently, though. Not for years.). It's an electric smoke - you walk around almost rushing with Euphoria and forget stuff with ease.

I have only smoked 1 joint of the NHM. The taste was different. Much fruitier and less pepper.

The high (back to the NHM) was actually quite a strong sativa rush, certainly initially and considering a zero cure, quite impressive. It did develop into a little indica dreamworld effect...

The yields are, let's face it, shit. Slightly better than my Mango cut was (now departed) but shit, non-the-less. Except the indica side one, which has a reasonable yield but when you consider the time taken to get there and that you could have grown 2 Sh!t plants in that time (almost, anyway) you have to consider this plant an expensive grow.
One ounce of this as a personal smoke will cost you 3 ounces of something more commercial...maybe more...first consider if you can afford this grow.
To grow this plant you will have to invest a lot of your time, energy and growspace for 3 months, possibly longer. Beginner or commercial growers, indica smokers and growers who are looking for an introduction to hazes should look elsewhere. This one isn't for you.

Medicinally - the pheno I tried had no medicinal value for physical problems but could help with depression a lot.

noshow - it won't help your back at all, dude. I am thinking MKSk x Haze or Afghan x Haze for 50%hazes that would help you. I haven't tried either yet but MasterKushHaze (not sure whose...) is the most expensive weed in Dutch coffeeshops right now (according to my mate Smelliott, anyway...) I will work my way round to it one day.

The indica dom is starting to develop a saddle leather/ sandlewood spiciness to her now. Still not a heavy odour level but a very distinct smell, non-the-less. She also seems to have avoided the internal slipperyness that some haze flowers can have. I left a few tiny nuglets out of the curing tubs last night...MAYBE I get to try her today! :D:D

GS

Last edited:
hi Grover
nice lil smoke report

Regarding yields , like shanti posted about the widow the same applies here , you may not get to get the plant dialed in and reach their max potential from the first grow but after you have enough experience with a seedline and have grown enough plants to select from as well as run them at least a couple times it is possible to get more than descent yields from strains like NHM and even NH. Of course even if you say manage to get ~500g/m2 with NHM this is still in say 12-14weeks..strains like Critical Mass can yield up to 600-800+ g/m2 in about 10weeks. Thing is its like comparing apples to oranges , as one is bred for yield and among other things while the Haze hybrids like NH , NHM etc are bred mainly for the quality of the end product and if you enjoy a good sativa smoke there is no comparison really between CM and these Haze hybrids in terms of effect..but you know all that
If you grow for personal smoke and like hazes the few extra weeks and less yield are not enough to put you off haha enjoy the NHM harvest time and looking forward to a proper smoke report from all girls when nice n cured

leadplant,

nice pic from your NHM , looks nice and frosty
thanks for sharing
btw3 NH packs should be more than enough to find a good keeper for bud production , if you are doing more serious breeding work , obviously the more seeds the better

Hi GS

I finally had the time to read the whole thread and it's nice to see you enjoy the smoke, even if the yields are a bit light, it's more than 60% haze don't forget it ! ;)

Maybe there should also be more phenos differences in this strain, let's see what I will get in some weeks, but I think it will be difficult to find a champion with only five girls...

Cheers
jb

Wow grover youve been busy!

I'm loving the look of this strain, I thought it would be very whispy due to the genetics but WOW, very chunky!

Actually, I harvested plant#3 last night and it IS very wispy. It is full on haze, though! Stunning smells. I actually could've left her a couple more weeks! That would have taken her to 15 weeks but I just got too annoyed with her. She was getting in the way. I'm sure she will be lovely, just the same.

Next time I grow this plant (I have the cut from this one and she will be my keeper, for sure) I'll know to give her a good 14 week slot, minimum. I'm sure I can do MUCH better with her as I abused her a little. Still, her job was for selection and that job has been done now.

Description:

The plant's flowers ended up HUGE and very fluffy. The smells arr hazy with less fruit than the others. She was harvested at around 13/14 weeks but could have gone 2 more. The flowers are super sticky with tiny, glistening glands.

Vigour was impressive and growth was extremely stretchy, as suspected.
She didn't show any signs of stress and was easy to get right with nutes, unlike the Mango Haze, which was a pain in the arse.

photos to follow.

RE the chunky indica pheno: I can't post any bud photos as she is all 'gone' already. :eek: . She yielded just shy of 6ozs. Bless.
I actually didn't like the smell and won't grow that one again. No haze at all, really. Plant #3 for me all the way.

Plant #1 has proved to be a lovely skunky/fruity/thai-like plant with skinny, running (foxtail) flowers and a pungent smell. The high is superb and pleasant. The yield was beyond shit, though (you can't have it all!)

Photos to follow.

NHM or NH ?

Hello! GroverSativa...:) Ihave been reading, and reading everyones threads on Sativa experiences, and I feel that Nevilles Haze is were I am Headed. I figure if I put out at least 10 seeds I should get a great male or female? The comment about MH with skunk caused you to look at NHM for more sativa in the mix. I have made a decision and NH will be the one. The way I see it I already have a Skunk Haze MW, an AF x HZ female, and Neville Haze would be the BOSS! Nice thread. resinbud ;)

Last edited:
Hello RB,

Actually, I am smoking plant #3 right now. It's 09:20 hours and I'm just finishing my second joint...(I'm staying away from that addiction thread! LOL)

This pheno is nice and with absolutely no body and is a worthwhile smoke.

I feel there could be something cracking SOMEWHERE in the NH/Mango but having read about what Neville reckons concerning crossing the Haze to itself (and then to itself again, like Neville's Haze/Mango and Angel's Breathe) I would say that you are far more likely to find something in the Neville's Haze than in the Nev's Mango.

Nev's Mango is great fun and good for a real search for a unique humdinger of a sativa but the next time I am going to go for Neville's Haze, too.

I only started out with 4 females and I just don't think that is enough to find the 'special one' (and no, Shanti, I'm not talking about your hero - Jose Mourinho! What about Chelsea's Prem start? 6-0 and 6-0. Drogba looking heroically good!)

GS

Last edited:
NH

Hello! Grover Sativa... Hybrids are fantastic if the mix is right like MW, and 50% Hace C that is absolutely incredible for a haze hybrid. You can smoke as much as you want and never come down only higher, and higher. I can only imagine what is in front of me with the real deal Haze NH, on the way.:p I want that Thai female that is so mysterious? Glad to hear about your positive results with NH x MH sounds fantastic. NH just sounds right for me. peace, resinbud ;)

Back