Sativa Believa

planted 12 NH/M seeds. 11 up and healthy. Let's see what we find in these beauties.
My Mango Haze is my all time daytime smoke. I love it so much. Let's see if she can be beaten. I wish I had a whole pack. Mapies and glittering things...

Anyone grown this? Any tips?

Grover

BTW - the 19 week pheno just looks like one of those extreme Haze types that hates ALL N or is REALLY sensitive to even slight light problems. They kind of half flower and half grow. You can see the leaves between the bracts. That plant could have been left for 30 weeks and it wouldn't have been ready. It never will be ready. Those plants should be abandoned at 12 weeks. They usually smoke with a flowery taste and an up high. Enjoyable one off plants. Pains in the arse, though...It's a mistake to waste 19 weeks on those plants. Definitely. If I find one I'll cull it. It's not a real 19 wk pheno...

BTW2 - I know it is a repeat thread but the first one had the wrong title and I couldn't edit it, damn it!

good luck with this one groover.
I'll be watching for sure... so are you keeping 12 weeks as a threshold? any thing that goes longer is out?? or am i reading wrong????? lol.
I get the feeling the real nice ones in there will be in the 14/16 week bracket, bout what you're used to with grovers cut of the mango.. which I might be interested in putting in my New room to train up the net!!!;)
either way all the best with this one,
you are definitely the Sativa Believa!!!:D
Peace
BL

planted 12 NH/M seeds. 11 up and healthy. Let's see what we find in these beauties.
My Mango Haze is my all time daytime smoke. I love it so much. Let's see if she can be beaten. I wish I had a whole pack. Mapies and glittering things...

Anyone grown this? Any tips?

Grover

BTW - the 19 week pheno just looks like one of those extreme Haze types that hates ALL N or is REALLY sensitive to even slight light problems. They kind of half flower and half grow. You can see the leaves between the bracts. That plant could have been left for 30 weeks and it wouldn't have been ready. It never will be ready. Those plants should be abandoned at 12 weeks. They usually smoke with a flowery taste and an up high. Enjoyable one off plants. Pains in the arse, though...It's a mistake to waste 19 weeks on those plants. Definitely. If I find one I'll cull it. It's not a real 19 wk pheno...

Hi Grover

The NH/MH is a line were it seems yo be a lot of variation in flowering times between different growers and with such a polyhybrid its not surprising to hear flowering times range from 10weeks to 20+weeks..
but there are many factors affecting flowering times , one being light intensity another being plant hormonal maturity when flowering is induced etc etc.

Shanti says its a 10-14weeker (with some plants being earlier , some slower) but I 'm sure he speaks of mature seedplants or clones.

The more mature a plant is when put in flowering the faster it will flower and finish , so if you want to know your plants better I suggest you flower clones off (at least somewhat mature) seedplants. Clones from mature plants seem to finish faster than the seedplants and this has well been reported in haze hybrids.Best tip would be to keep a light regime of 11/13 , the NH/MH like the pure Nevs can be slow to flower under 12/12 , at least certain phenos.It also helps with plants that kinda grow and flower at the same time like with the 19weeker you said.

Imo you should never toss a plant until you try it just for it being a slow one, some of the best smokes from shantis haze hybrids came from the late finishers.Of course I understand that sometimes it can be hard to not cull an impractical plant but if you are mainly interested in quality without compromizes then its best to smoke all then toss the ones that are not up to the standards.

good luck with the NH/MH grow , cant wait to see how these turn out for you and I hope you get to find something special to keep .

have fun and let us know how things progress along the way

cheers L33t,

They're doing splendidly but still somewhat young. Nothing doing yet, really.

I'll bear the stretch in mind!

Man, Mango flava and Nev's rush. Can't wait.

i bought these because of that right there GS....
mango taste and nevs potency:D and because I didnt have enough for mango haze when i decided to go with ssbwh:rolleyes:
i think this is gonna be a real gem for you GS.... it might take running them twice(personally i always take clones and start with those) but im sure ull find something that comes in nicely at 12 weeks(which having a nevs haze influence at 12 weeks is quite appealing as i cant commit the time to pure nevs haze right now).
am looking forward to pics whenever you get a chance.
peace bro.

hey dwc...

I agree, I'm gonna keep my seedlings as mothers and throw cuts in the 12/12 as soon as they have rooted. I won't lose any time as the cuts will finish quicker than the seedlings would have anyway AND I won't have 17ft cannabis plants busting through my roof!!!!
2 or even 3 runs should leave me with something which may rival my Mango Haze. If it doesn't I'm just going to run out and buy another pack and try again.

I have 11 seedlings...that's 5 or 6 females...should be just about enough for something good...

Here's a force flowered Nev's Mango, soaking up the sun. Early in the cycle.

Attachments

• NHM Force flowered.jpg
    NHM Force flowered.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 400
Lookin nice there grover. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Did I read right that you ditched your MH momma to run these ladies? Should be some real special ones in that pack, both those strains are ones I've always wanted to try.

Yes, the Mango is no more.

The nev's mango is just as resin covered and stinky but smells more...hazey! it is better. Plus, the phenos are all nice. It is just a matter of yield, I think. I have found a skunk pheno, too! twice as fat and skunky shaped buds but not as resinous. Can't wait to choose one. I may even get another pack and knock myself out!

The truth is that the mango is still a little 'strong' for me. I can really feel the NL monging me out. I know NHM has 25% NL, too but at least it is 66% haze instead of 50% haze.

To be honest, I have decided to give up NL altogether if I can (hence my Skunk/Haze purchase) I think the MasterKush is the indica for me. There is a MasterKushSkunk / Haze on the menu now. I may try that, too. But for now I will stick with Nev's Mango. If the NL in there is not too dominant it should be fine.

Contentious, I know - but here it is....I no longer like Northern Lights. It's time may have come and gone! I might start a thread and find out the opinion of others...

Looking Good Grover The Sat Man

Your Force Flowered Sativas Look Great Grover :)
Mine Are Swaying In The Breeze With Very Skinny Branches All Covered In Bud Which I Expect Will Explode Like Popcorn In Another Few Weeks.
Don't Know If I'll Have Anything " Mongo " On July 2 ( My Birthday ) But This Glorious Weather Is Really Accelerating The Plants
My Last MNS Sativa Clone Has Finally Finished It's Outdoor Veg Cycle And Is Going Under The Lamp 12/12 ( Going To Do A Two Plant SCROG )
G'Day;)
Joe

cheers Joe! Nice of you to say so but this plant is a pain! It's the smallest yielder of the 4 girls I had! Typical. The 3 other are caning it!

cheers Joe! Nice of you to say so but this plant is a pain! It's the smallest yielder of the 4 girls I had! Typical. The 3 other are caning it!
Well , I've Vegged Her A Bit And Will Be Replacing The Early Haze Spot Under The Bulb.
Here She Is Now . Before Final Pot Up
Joe:)

Attachments

• Newest MNS Project- Sativa Beliva-June 24.jpg
    Newest MNS Project- Sativa Beliva-June 24.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 113
nicely, Joe

check out these 3 Nev's Mango plants for a comparison of phenos.

Plants 1 and 3 and very similar, plant 2 is more on the skunky side.

1 and 3 show lots of Haze and have the smells to boot. Divine smells, better than any other. the resin on 1 and 3 is similar to the Mango Haze plant I sent to you. 2 is resinous of flower but not so much of stalk/leaf. the smells are danker and sweeter but less hazey/sour.
Plant 2 has a few orange pistils, whereas 1 and 3 have non yet.

The feeding regime is almost none.

PLANT 1
======

Attachments

• Plant1a.jpg
    Plant1a.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 203
Morning Grover , :)
Photo 1 Looks A Lot Denser Than The Cut I Originally Obtained From Pat
The Time Period Did Tend To Drag On And On
The Second Cut Of Pp Was Fruitier And A Faster Finisher ( Fruity Herb Is So Much Tastier In Yoghurt Than Spicey ;)).
My Last Image And Last Prezzie ( Pictured Above ) ; Is That A.S.H ?
Meanwhile My N.H.S Female Is Playing The Old Camptown Races With A Auto AK47XDeiselryder , Lol
I Had To Remove The Others Due To Their Size ( God , Please Let Me Produce A N.H.S As Nice As Bobby Digitals :cool:).
Jose Quango:)

P.S ; Plant#2 Looks Much Nicer , I.M.O

Attachments

• NHS and Auto AK47xDeiselryder- June24.jpg
    NHS and Auto AK47xDeiselryder- June24.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
AND SOME SIDE BY SIDES
===================

PLANTS 1 AND 2
============

PLANTS 2 AND 3
============

Both the smells and the yields are preferable to the Mango Haze mum I had. There is 66% Haze instead of 50% and there is Nev's Haze genetics involved as well. Hence the Mango Haze is no more.

For me (and this is JUST opinion, bear in mind I am an out-and-out Sativa smoker..) Nev's Mango is just plain and simple better. AND no indica phenos to weed through and chuck out!

I would LOVE to hear opinions from any Mango lovers (or Nev's lovers) on this topic.

Take Care All

GS

Attachments

• Plants1and2.jpg
    Plants1and2.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Plants2and3.jpg
    Plants2and3.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 64
If she's the last one I sent then she is the 'Keeper' pheno of the Critical Haze.

The other pheno I sent you (a while back) was a more sativa pheno. Very tasty weed, now called 'Smelliott' by a friend in Amsterdam who's customers LOVE the flavour and smell. You actually have the last remaining 'Smelliott' cut, as far as I know! The new one (pictured above) is better, IMO but you must decide for yourself, I suppose.

The ASH was great but I decided not to send you any as I am looking at an MKAZE cut with Cola that we think may be better. I'll let you know..

If you fancy trying your hand with any of the 3 ladies above let me know..(same with yourself, BL)

BTW, I must thank 'Smelliott' for sending me the Nev's Mango seeds. Great gift.

GS

Back