Roots in a leaf

blackberry

It is a La nina leaf that rooted.
I never saw this before.
It was on top of the clone tray, so full of root cloning hormones.

P_20171107_181127.jpg

P_20171107_181159.jpg

:)

An older book I have "sensimelia techniques" one of the cover pics is a rooted leaf in a baggie. Never tried myself, never saw the upside.

wow impressive, thanks for sharing. i ve seen the strangest occurances when it comes to cloning but you always see new ones :D

No use for them? Would they grow into plants or just die if you tried to grow them? Never saw a rooted leaf before. Kinda cool, but if they don't turn into nice plants, what would be the use? Oh yeah...nuttin.

mM

No use for them? Would they grow into plants or just die if you tried to grow them? Never saw a rooted leaf before. Kinda cool, but if they don't turn into nice plants, what would be the use? Oh yeah...nuttin.

mM
Try it mate n see what appens.

It is a La nina leaf that rooted.
I never saw this before.
It was on top of the clone tray, so full of root cloning hormones.

P_20171107_181127.jpg

P_20171107_181159.jpg

:)
I once made a clone from a bud from a bought ounce that was only semi dry. Just trimmed the bottom 3 cm off the stem . Applied clonex. And straight into Rockwall that was dipped into a tea made from weeping willow bark. The willow tea is so strong if it sprayed on cuttings they will sprout roots from every surface area of stem from the tip of the cutting even the veins on the underside of the leaves in full light exposure. There are plenty of recipes for making willow bark tea on the net if anyone is interested . I personally dilute it 10 to 1 before soaking rockwool cubes. The stuff stinks but speeds up the rooting process threefold.

I once made a clone from a bud from a bought ounce that was only semi dry. Just trimmed the bottom 3 cm off the stem . Applied clonex. And straight into Rockwall that was dipped into a tea made from weeping willow bark. The willow tea is so strong if it sprayed on cuttings they will sprout roots from every surface area of stem from the tip of the cutting even the veins on the underside of the leaves in full light exposure. There are plenty of recipes for making willow bark tea on the net if anyone is interested . I personally dilute it 10 to 1 before soaking rockwool cubes. The stuff stinks but speeds up the rooting process threefold.
or, you can dissolve aspirin in water! doesn't smell as bad and works about as good!

And these are but a few of the many mutations that occur when people dont understand genetics enough to avoid the issues inherent.
That is also why a marriage license requires a blood test....dont want 3 arm kids with a single eyeball in the center of its forehead.

or, you can dissolve aspirin in water! doesn't smell as bad and works about as good!
Tried the aspirin. Don't know if it did much. Spayed a few cuttings also, did not get any roots coming off the cuttings. I believe aspirin was originally derived from a compound in willow bark, but there is no comparison in the effect I have experienced using willow tea. Roots exploding out of the medium in three days vs seven to ten days without. Under ideal conditions.

I'm currently training to be a gardener and one of the books contains various cloning techniques, including cloning with leaves or with a piece of the root, but I don't know that this also works with cannabis

I'm currently training to be a gardener and one of the books contains various cloning techniques, including cloning with leaves or with a piece of the root, but I don't know that this also works with cannabis
With cannabis you would need a node to grow a plant Hanzde (when cloning), I did this and all I got was a nice darkgreen leaf that became a little bit larger and had a really thick stem after a while.
Perhaps it would work on a leaf that grows bud, never tried that!

With cannabis you would need a node to grow a plant Hanzde (when cloning), I did this and all I got was a nice darkgreen leaf that became a little bit larger and had a really thick stem after a while.
Perhaps it would work on a leaf that grows bud, never tried that!
I also thought that without a node, no new growth could grow with buds maybe like reveging

Back