Rolling stones ...

D

Donald Mallard

Well im going to go ahead and add some pics of t his variety that i recently grew ,
ill add a few words aswell , but i didnt get to check it out as much as id like, just had too many other varieties in at the same time ...

anyhows heres some budshots of the stones ....
DSC_0091.JPG
[/url]

DSC_00821.JPG

DSC_00871.JPG

Well attended or not attended,she's a beauty anyway,I like the loose structure even though the buds are tight....nice!!

Well attended or not attended,she's a beauty anyway,I like the loose structure even though the buds are tight....nice!!

hey shiskobar ,
thanks man ,
yea was some real nice looking erb ,
quite a different look and smell to the other mns stuff i had in at the time ,
i note the master kush lineage gave it quite a strong odour ,
while taking a photo of a plant nearby i bumped one of the stones variety and it gave of a very powerful scent , quite "dank" as that smell is often referred too.
the pistils all curled rather than coming out straight, it was quite noticeable on a few specimens ...
ill dig up a few more shots , hopefully i have some clearer ...

Questions

How long from finish was she at that point,and what Lat were you at? and finally how did she smoke?. Shish.:)

How long from finish was she at that point,and what Lat were you at? and finally how did she smoke?. Shish.:)

hi shiskobar,
id have to guess as it was a busy time and a lot of stuff was rushed due to unforseen rain ,
so , judging by the pic and my memory ,, it was around 3 weeks the last picture before it was ready to pic , i may have some pictures closer to harvest..

lat is 16-18 degrees south ,
and it was a strong smoke , had a lot of depth if i recall , the thick smoke kind of erbs , the taste seemed familiar a little , i liked it ....

Yea I guess with the Master Kush in there,it has some body.....

Man with that latitude you can grow almost anything year round,that must be nice!!

Yea I guess with the Master Kush in there,it has some body.....

Man with that latitude you can grow almost anything year round,that must be nice!!

yes its a good place to grow , but has its drawbacks ,
particularly rain ,
in drought years we do ok in the wet season ,
otherwise its pretty foul ...

theres better places to grow where i am ,, but cover is a problem ,
ideally id be in an arid area , but with access to water ..

Back