Reference Area

In our "house of worship" we try to combine both. After the service, we have a so-called "kiddush" which is like a brunch (buffet style) and there's always a bottle of whisky, a few cold beers and "cookies that are not suitable for kids" going around :D

You gotta connect the material with the spiritual, that's what G1d created us all for.

In our "house of worship" we try to combine both. After the service, we have a so-called "kiddush" which is like a brunch (buffet style) and there's always a bottle of whisky, a few cold beers and "cookies that are not suitable for kids" going around :D

You gotta connect the material with the spiritual, that's what G1d created us all for.
That sounds like the right way to go about it.👍

Here's an idea on what to do with some CBD.
Just remember it's a good thing to actually buy from someone that knows a little about chemistry. Nobody wants their product full of contaminants. Otherwise I totally dig what's going on here. I think it's important to keep the ball rolling and staying one step ahead of regulations and big business for us peons. Fuck the industry.

Do you ever feel like life is one long dark never-ending tunnel of depression? One that when you think you've hit rock-bottom, somehow someway life finds a new way to redefine low? CBD + special K may show you the way.

I kinda like the cold press method. Put a flower in between two pieces of parchment papers and press it to release the oil.

So may different extraction methods. I think our herbalist friends that love plants and our ancestors are good resources.

Coming from a layman's perspective. Bless

Here's an article looking at light intensity in the vegetative growth stage:

High light intensities can be used to grow healthy and robust cannabis plants during the vegetative stage of indoor production
"... the objective of this study was to determine the effects of a broad range of LI (light intensities) on vegetative stage cannabis morphology and growth attributes ..."

"Since the number of nodes saturated at relatively low LI, a canopy-level PPFD target of about 900 μmol·m-2·s-1
may be most appropriate for producing robust but not overly compact plants while also minimizing
lighting-related energy and infrastructure costs. Although not as common in commercial settings, production
facilities that target more open plant architecture and greater energy conservation may opt for canopy-level PPFD target of ≈ 600 μmol·m-2·s-1."

From the abstract: "Generally, PPFD levels of ≈ 900 μmol·m-2·s-1 produced compact, robust
plants that are commercially relevant, while PPFD levels of ≈ 600 μmol·m-2·s-1 promoted plant
morphology with more open architecture – to increase airflow and reduce the potential for
foliar pests in compact (i.e., indica-dominant) genotypes."

Last edited:
Back