Reference Area

High-mish

MNS Hall of Fame
In our "house of worship" we try to combine both. After the service, we have a so-called "kiddush" which is like a brunch (buffet style) and there's always a bottle of whisky, a few cold beers and "cookies that are not suitable for kids" going around :D

You gotta connect the material with the spiritual, that's what G1d created us all for.

Hootigh

In our "house of worship" we try to combine both. After the service, we have a so-called "kiddush" which is like a brunch (buffet style) and there's always a bottle of whisky, a few cold beers and "cookies that are not suitable for kids" going around :D

You gotta connect the material with the spiritual, that's what G1d created us all for.
That sounds like the right way to go about it.đź‘Ť

Hootigh

Here's an idea on what to do with some CBD.
Just remember it's a good thing to actually buy from someone that knows a little about chemistry. Nobody wants their product full of contaminants. Otherwise I totally dig what's going on here. I think it's important to keep the ball rolling and staying one step ahead of regulations and big business for us peons. Fuck the industry.

Hootigh

Do you ever feel like life is one long dark never-ending tunnel of depression? One that when you think you've hit rock-bottom, somehow someway life finds a new way to redefine low? CBD + special K may show you the way.

I kinda like the cold press method. Put a flower in between two pieces of parchment papers and press it to release the oil.

So may different extraction methods. I think our herbalist friends that love plants and our ancestors are good resources.

Coming from a layman's perspective. Bless