quick reply button is quote button ?

deran

hey admin(s)

the quick reply button in the right lower corner is wrong configured, its action is "quote previous post", but not quick reply

thank you

G `day Deran

Quick reply just opens the post box for me on a PC .
Are you on a phone or PC ?

How`s the weather in Deutsche ? Its been a pleasant mild winter in my hood .

Thanks for sharin

EB

G `day Deran

Quick reply just opens the post box for me on a PC .
Are you on a phone or PC ?

How`s the weather in Deutsche ? Its been a pleasant mild winter in my hood .

Thanks for sharin

EB

hey Elmer how is it going ?

im behind a debian linux box infront of firefox-esr 52.2.0 - as i still dont own a cell phone - and get suspicious looks when i say that ... lol ..

the quick reply button "opend up" the small reply box below threads, its normally "grayed out", and when clicking the button it becomes "white" and you can type into the box, otherwise you cant
but now it happens this: a new site is loaded, the reply to post site, and the previous post is wrapped in quotes, exactly the same as when you click on quote post

well the weather - is motivating me to take a rope and to hang myself .. lol ... during nights it gets cold , down to 8 / 9 °C ; while during days its about 22°C , when "being" hot it climbs up to 26°C .. all in all too cold for my serbian gens, and of course too wet, too ... i was happy to see the stars previous night, as its mostly gray in gray rainy piss weather, that i hate as its promoting my rheumatic issues , bones are heavy n stiff, joints are plagued by punctual pains and i have problems with temperature adoption, like sweating tho doing nothing or getting the shivers while sitting in full sun (in the case its there for a few hours during the week)

im becoming old my friend, everyday faster n faster ... fuck that ...

actually i need some kind of vacation - but vacation from life itself, dont know how to describe it better

Back