questions about the new 12 pack limit.

MImedpatient

If I am not worried about delays, could I still combine orders to save on shipping costs? if so, who should I PM about this?

Hi, i also had some questions about the new order limit, as i have outstanding auctions to pay for which total 19 auctions, but i think... 21( edit 22 ) items an would have completed them before now if i had known, you can email on [email protected] or [email protected] , i believe you can PM @sara_blakey as well, but "i think" i remember her posting that email was sometimes more likely to get a quicker response, but not 100% on that.

Hope that helps

:)

Last edited:
Hi, i also had some questions about the new order limit, as i have outstanding auctions to pay for which total 19 auctions, but i think... 21( edit 22 ) items an would have completed them before now if i had known, you can email on [email protected] or [email protected] , i believe you can PM @sara_blakey as well, but "i think" i remember her posting that email was sometimes more likely to get a quicker response, but not 100% on that.

Hope that helps

:)
Thank you very much Hooni! I figured I would be sent back to Sara for auction related questions, I just like to make sure I am gonna be pestering the right person!

Thanks Hooni! Always appreciate your helpfulness brah! Sara has been consistent in getting back to us in a timely way. As she explained on the auction site, limiting size of packages is for security reasons. Do not hesitate to get hold of her as she is flexible and willing to work with you. Keep in mind, the Holiday Season will slow things down a bit depending on your location.

🤙
Mu

Hello dears,
I am indeed the right person to contact regarding this new limit. I'll just clarify it was not my personal decision (I know you are all understanding but I've had some negative experience with some not-so-friendly customers). We had a pretty big issue with my personal name being used for a returning order and that has sent a few obstacles in motion for us. So this is the best way for us to continue providing this service. I completely understand any frustration this may have caused but I'm happy to try and resolve any individual case.

Happy Christmas, Hanukkah and Božić season

Hello dears,
I am indeed the right person to contact regarding this new limit. I'll just clarify it was not my personal decision (I know you are all understanding but I've had some negative experience with some not-so-friendly customers). We had a pretty big issue with my personal name being used for a returning order and that has sent a few obstacles in motion for us. So this is the best way for us to continue providing this service. I completely understand any frustration this may have caused but I'm happy to try and resolve any individual case.

Happy Christmas, Hanukkah and Božić season
I don't get why people are rude to the customer service people yall literally are the line of communication between us and the people providing us our stuff! I am sorry that happened to you. I am also saddened to hear that someone didn't contact you guys to see how to properly return a package to you discreetly. thank you very much for sharing the reasons for the changes!! Have an awesome day Sara!!
Thanks Hooni! Always appreciate your helpfulness brah! Sara has been consistent in getting back to us in a timely way. As she explained on the auction site, limiting size of packages is for security reasons. Do not hesitate to get hold of her as she is flexible and willing to work with you. Keep in mind, the Holiday Season will slow things down a bit depending on your location.

🤙
Mu
If it is for the MNS teams security I don't mind! if they are doing it for my security, I have my med card! and as the government changed the regulations for seeds being categorized as hemp product I literally don't care how many get shipped at once.

Back